View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

#46 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
L.A.P.D wrote:
Would you guys like to stop crying and spamming?! This topic is to say congratz and hard luck for people who failed not to complain if you want to complain. Go report or pm admins, ty!

Clearly this is the thread to complain. The application threads are for saying gz to ppl obviously, since they never get locked. What's the point in congratulating here when everyone does it in their applications anyways, innit?

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:34 pm

#47 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
SneL #PiPi wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
This is not the topic to be discussing these things. Also, why do we have (to have) these butthurt people EVERY damn month?! If you do not agree with something, fine! But no need to drag people through dirt over it. If you have anything to complain about, contact us in private. Bloody hell, this constant moaning about people. NO person is perfect. So before you go cry about new members or promotions, go have a long look in the mirror!!

I see a very sexy man.
love u lien.
Sexy man? Who?!

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:30 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#48 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Яaven wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Яaven wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
This is not the topic to be discussing these things. Also, why do we have (to have) these butthurt people EVERY damn month?! If you do not agree with something, fine! But no need to drag people through dirt over it. If you have anything to complain about, contact us in private. Bloody hell, this constant moaning about people. NO person is perfect. So before you go cry about new members or promotions, go have a long look in the mirror!!

ye cause contacting the admin team through PM will get you heard.

Well.. Atleast everytime when I do, I get heard.

Did you tried to contact Lien per PM and get heard?

she will reply only if it's really important question, like you have some problems, need help. As I understood, she doesn't respond on shitty complaints, keyboard fight or your opinion on some thing. Somebody ofc can dislike it, but personally I understand her.

:clap: huehuehue :clap:

I'm taking into account on my own experience of communication with lien, idk what exactly happened in your cause. but seems you're really toxic for serious talkings

Elaborate pls where do you see toxicity if im talking serious?! I do not even remember one time we both talked so that you could judge on me.

I mean it seems like you can get very mad and act like "im the chilled member" in ZE/ZR sry just what i heard from a lot of regulars if we wanna start thinking about each other.

Spoiler: show

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:43 pm

#49 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Can the both of yous please shut it already? This is just useless spamming. I literally cba cleaning this topic, or locking it... Just cut out the bs spam!

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:46 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#50 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Lien~ wrote:
Can the both of yous please shut it already? This is just useless spamming. I literally cba cleaning this topic, or locking it... Just cut out the bs spam!

True, Sorry for my spam!

Spoiler: show

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:48 pm

#51 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

True, Sorry for my spam!
By all means, try it once more and get forum banned for a month :)

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:49 pm

#52 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
BumbleBeast wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Well.. Atleast everytime when I do, I get heard.

Hhh like the time you had a complaint on Luna when you actually was salty about your app getting declined? Ohhh wait... you made a thread about it. My bad.

Yes threads get more attention obviously.

Image Image

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:30 pm

#53 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Congrtas Noobs wait til i annoy you guys :trollface:

Last edited by Rose on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:02 pm
Friend of the Community

#54 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
I don't find it an issue to state your opinion, but it should pretty much be left there until the admins reply to it - it often just crosses certain lines.

- Benjamin Franklin

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:04 pm

#55 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Po!Nt wrote:
first of all it wasn't 17 ts it was like 13-14 ts and 8 cts you were last to join thats why i switched you, then you rejoined and switched u again, i never said anything about banning you where did get this from? im laughing at something funny happened in server does that make me not moderating the mic spam? cool story man, next time you feel im doing bad ( obv im not) just go ahead and report me and let admins handle it i wont be replying here anymore dont want to spam because you're obviously mad from the past of me getting you permed and you just want to make me look bad peace!

Edited-replying to the second post : i didn't say i was laughing at the cts who were delaying the day or mic spamming dude "im laughing at something funny happened in server) its completely different thing.. maybe it was 17 i can't remember now but the switch was alright you just making big deal out of it peace

Holy fuck lol, your attitude is pure aids, also the things that u post makes no sense, you arent even sure how many terrorists there were at that time. And even if it was 14 it's still above the ratio of 1.64.(if this didnt change). This is actually one of the few things that moderated by the server itself.
Also the way you replied stinks and shows how incapable you are of being in this member position.
As for personal I dont really know you or the guy you switched, but to be honest this feels like "look at me I have powers behaviour" which unfortunatly I notice a lot of times when I'm playing on the server.

The rest of the people congratz.

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:51 am

#56 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Congratz to all well deserved.
Unownist nothin personal but sorry in my eyes not deserved, this part is ridiculous in my eyes but hey who cares xDDD
nD 2K16 ;)

WTF Darra noooo :(
Captain nooo :(
Take care both !!!

I bet you havent even seen him play or moderate..

Gratz to you all, really happy to see uno back again :clap:

Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:36 am

#57 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
GZ all of you. too late :P

These kids...Image

Serselli?

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Friend of the Community

#58 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Unownist nothin personal but sorry in my eyes not deserved, this part is ridiculous in my eyes but hey who cares xDDD
nD 2K16 ;)

Take care both !!!

For what it's worth, you have a whopping 34 minutes of gameplay on the servers for which Unownist applied, how can you judge? What is this stupid "nd 2K16" statement when judging the result of one's application, furthermore one that was a good member prior and has everything required to become one again? How can you think it's ridiculous when you most likely don't even know who Unownist is?

Keep your clueless statements for yourself, seriously. You're the one being ridiculous here.

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:37 pm

#59 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Congratulations to all of you!

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:17 pm

#60 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Maki wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
nD 2K16 ;)

Take care both !!!

For what it's worth, you have a whopping 34 minutes of gameplay on the servers for which Unownist applied, how can you judge? What is this stupid "nd 2K16" statement when judging the result of one's application, furthermore one that was a good member prior and has everything required to become one again? How can you think it's ridiculous when you most likely don't even know who Unownist is?

Keep your clueless statements for yourself, seriously. You're the one being ridiculous here.

How come every time you post something, you roast someone lmao
It's somewhat amusing, thank you

Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next