View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

#31 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Po!Nt wrote:
first of all it wasn't 17 ts it was like 13-14 ts and 8 cts you were last to join thats why i switched you, then you rejoined and switched u again, i never said anything about banning you where did get this from? im laughing at something funny happened in server does that make me not moderating the mic spam? cool story man, next time you feel im doing bad ( obv im not) just go ahead and report me and let admins handle it i wont be replying here anymore dont want to spam because you're obviously mad from the past of me getting you permed and you just want to make me look bad peace!

Lmao i wished i screenshot it now i regret i didnt. when u switched me it was 17 when i rejoined it still was 17
they were micspamming and delayed the whole day how is that funny to you? im not a pleb that reports people im just saying
I didnt even remember that you made me permbanned lol so that has nothing to do with it but its up to the admins if they want their server too look bad im not gonna stop them aight

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:48 pm

#32 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
alrighty then

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:56 pm

#33 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Congratulations for all, especially Po!Nt who is already doing a good job in server :)

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:07 pm
neonDragon Admin

#34 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Manny wrote:
lol point getting member is a joke, i really hope his trial doesnt get accecpted

Switching people and says the ratio when the cleary the ratio was fine for 8 cts since it was 17 ts
And when u join back he switchs once again and do not switch to ct or u will get banned?

Take some fucking action against who people that actually broke the rules and was mic spamming instead of typing *haha*
I know u are new but damn this was to quick for you

pce

He did nothing wrong switching the ct (assuming he switched the last ct(s) who joined or a "bad ct"). We are trying to refrain from having 8 cts unless the server is full or when the ct-team continuously lose. The ratio plugin does not always do its job.

Regardless, you can discuss this with him on steam or make a formal complaint if you think he did something "wrong" - in the appropriate section.

If you want to read up on the ratio, click here

Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:05 pm

#35 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
This is not the topic to be discussing these things. Also, why do we have (to have) these butthurt people EVERY damn month?! If you do not agree with something, fine! But no need to drag people through dirt over it. If you have anything to complain about, contact us in private. Bloody hell, this constant moaning about people. NO person is perfect. So before you go cry about new members or promotions, go have a long look in the mirror!!

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:45 am

#36 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Lien~ wrote:
This is not the topic to be discussing these things. Also, why do we have (to have) these butthurt people EVERY damn month?! If you do not agree with something, fine! But no need to drag people through dirt over it. If you have anything to complain about, contact us in private. Bloody hell, this constant moaning about people. NO person is perfect. So before you go cry about new members or promotions, go have a long look in the mirror!!

Butthurt people? is that what you call them lmao, people doesnt like everything and if they dont they complain ofcourse if you are admin you have to listen to them and if u want your servers to be active you should listen without any problem andd im not the one that needs to look in the mirror Lien :banana-fingers: :kappa:

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:51 am

#37 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Lien~ wrote:

ye cause contacting the admin team through PM will get you heard.

But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:05 am

#38 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Nallez wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

Well.. Atleast everytime when I do, I get heard.

Image Image

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:50 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#39 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Sheep wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

Did you tried to contact Lien per PM and get heard?

Spoiler: show

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:53 pm

#40 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Sheep wrote:

Hhh like the time you had a complaint on Luna when you actually was salty about your app getting declined? Ohhh wait... you made a thread about it. My bad.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:21 pm

#41 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Would you guys like to stop crying and spamming?! This topic is to say congratz and hard luck for people who failed not to complain if you want to complain. Go report or pm admins, ty!

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:25 pm

#42 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Lien~ wrote:

I see a very sexy man.
love u lien.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:32 pm

#43 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

she will reply only if it's really important question, like you have some problems, need help. As I understood, she doesn't respond on shitty complaints, keyboard fight or your opinion on some thing. Somebody ofc can dislike it, but personally I understand her.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:33 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#44 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
Яaven wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

she will reply only if it's really important question, like you have some problems, need help. As I understood, she doesn't respond on shitty complaints, keyboard fight or your opinion on some thing. Somebody ofc can dislike it, but personally I understand her.

:clap: huehuehue :clap:

Spoiler: show

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:45 pm

#45 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-11-2016
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Яaven wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

:clap: huehuehue :clap:

I'm taking into account on my own experience of communication with lien, idk what exactly happened in your cause. but seems you're really toxic for serious talkings

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next