neonDragon
https://www.neondragon.net/

ROLLBACK: Lost posts
https://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=27044
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Shadi [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  ROLLBACK: Lost posts

Due to our VIP post being broken and having to manually edit the post from the database in order to fix the HTML part of it, a mistake was made and our staff targeted more than one post in the database by accident resulting in a mass edit of numerous posts.

In order to restore all the changed posts we've had to use a backup, our latest backup was unfortunately the night of 31st last month. In short, we've lost approximately 3-4 days of posts due to the necessary rollback.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and will try to prevent this from happening in the future.

- Shadi on behalf of the staff.

(I was observing the situation and offered to inform the community on the matter)

Author:  Wayne [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

okay m8 np.

Author:  HATER [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks

Author:  Unown [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

GG my application, do I have to rewrite? :(

Author:  Shadi [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

HATER wrote:
can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks

damn, should have told them.

Unownist wrote:
GG my application, do I have to rewrite? :(


unfortunately I think so yes.

Author:  Queen's Revenge [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

HATER wrote:
can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks

Wasn't it before Kontra joined? :think:

Feeling bad for Unownist ahah
PS: Hope VIP sales increased :P

Spoiler: show
:trollface:
Image
yes yes i know the quality...

Author:  Blaze [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

HATER wrote:
can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks


lol

For everyone who missed it they had to rollback cause every damn post looked like this lol

Spoiler: show
Image

Author:  ZeRo#1 [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

HATER wrote:
can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks

Ahahah :lol:

I lost a lot of typed things in my Event and other places, but who can't forgive Shadi??? I'll forgive you all bruh even if you delete a month of Posts (clearly a jk don't even think about it or you will die) :D

Author:  Shadi [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

ZeRo#1 wrote:
HATER wrote:
can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks

Ahahah :lol:

I lost a lot of typed things in my Event and other places, but who can't forgive Shadi??? I'll forgive you all bruh even if you delete a month of Posts (clearly a jk don't even think about it or you will die) :D

wasnt me D:

Author:  Queen's Revenge [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

Shadi wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
HATER wrote:
can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks

Ahahah :lol:

I lost a lot of typed things in my Event and other places, but who can't forgive Shadi??? I'll forgive you all bruh even if you delete a month of Posts (clearly a jk don't even think about it or you will die) :D

wasnt me D:

On the chatbox they also wanted to blame the members :(

Author:  Ultor [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

HATER wrote:
can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks

:( :kappa:

Author:  HATER [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

Ultor wrote:
HATER wrote:
can you please roll back to before ultor joined WW thanks

:( :kappa:

jk love u <3

Author:  Wongerz [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

Cheers Shari GG well done we are completely fucked now becos of you shitty admin

I think your powers should be removed

Author:  MicroChip [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

Wongerz wrote:
Cheers Shari GG well done we are completely fucked now becos of you shitty admin

I think your powers should be removed


You are blaming him for one mistake done by the staff.
Great!
No appreciation for the time and hardwork, he has spent in making neondragon the best gaming community??? That's quite harsh and inconsiderate of you :|

Author:  Playboy [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ROLLBACK: Lost posts

MicroChip wrote:
Wongerz wrote:
Cheers Shari GG well done we are completely fucked now becos of you shitty admin

I think your powers should be removed


You are blaming him for one mistake done by the staff.
Great!
No appreciation for the time and hardwork, he has spent in making neondragon the best gaming community??? That's quite harsh and inconsiderate of you :|


He is joking, jeez take a chill pill

and np shadi we still luff ya xD.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/