View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:17 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#16 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Andy wrote:
Ultor for our nD* Jail team has been Extended that was from the last meeting, How long til he knows ?
He's in, I just didn't include him :think: Ta Andy!


Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#17 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
After looking at the reports, and cPseudonym having handled a lot of them + having banned a fair share of cheaters - he has now been granted the permbantool!

Grats!


Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:32 pm
Profile
#18 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Congrats to all :)


Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 40 times
#19 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Lien~ wrote:
After looking at the reports, and cPseudonym having handled a lot of them + having banned a fair share of cheaters - he has now been granted the permbantool!

Grats!

some of his wh bans are very disputable...


Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:05 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#20 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Raven wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
After looking at the reports, and cPseudonym having handled a lot of them + having banned a fair share of cheaters - he has now been granted the permbantool!

Grats!

some of his wh bans are very disputable...

I looked over his reports on WH and there's 68 and out of those there seems to be 8 declined.
Although that is a rather high number, I think compaired to the amount of successful reports, he still deserved getting the tool.

Perhaps just needs to be extra cautious when taking care of WH.


Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:19 pm
Profile
#21 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Grats to everyone who got accepted everyone who got declined Try harder and one day you will get accepted :)


Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:22 pm

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 51 times
#22 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Lien~ wrote:
After looking at the reports, and cPseudonym having handled a lot of them + having banned a fair share of cheaters - he has now been granted the permbantool!



This is a good thing, he takes pride dealing with cheaters, he is always joining a server when /admin is used to report a cheater. As you will know he still needs to demo all steam user and if a non steamer makes a unban request and we dont have the demo to back it up they will get unabanned, Myself will make demos of regular non steam user to have as backup. Keep them bans coming!

_________________
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
17:29 - LeoSteel : Ban sunvolt
Image


Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:32 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 40 times
#23 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Nai wrote:
Raven wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
After looking at the reports, and cPseudonym having handled a lot of them + having banned a fair share of cheaters - he has now been granted the permbantool!

Grats!

some of his wh bans are very disputable...

I looked over his reports on WH and there's 68 and out of those there seems to be 8 declined.
Although that is a rather high number, I think compaired to the amount of successful reports, he still deserved getting the tool.

Perhaps just needs to be extra cautious when taking care of WH.

I agree that technically pseudo deserves perm tool, cuz he has made a lot of successful reports. But I saw his manners and approach to wh. I think that he's a bit biased to it. Pseudo prefers to look for wh with all patience and mistrust and even little allusion to it is enough for him to ban. What about rate 60/8 - I saw situation, when there was disputable wh report too and nobody of 2 members which was closing other reports didn't dare to take this one. But 3rd member accepted it. I hope you understand what I mean. There is a lot of people who can close reports - maybe 4 or 5. If 1, 2 or even 3 don't agree with pseudo, for 3th it will be clear wh and he will accept it.

Hope, he will be careful with his tool.


Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#24 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Andy wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
After looking at the reports, and cPseudonym having handled a lot of them + having banned a fair share of cheaters - he has now been granted the permbantool!



This is a good thing, he takes pride dealing with cheaters, he is always joining a server when /admin is used to report a cheater. As you will know he still needs to demo all steam user and if a non steamer makes a unban request and we dont have the demo to back it up they will get unabanned, Myself will make demos of regular non steam user to have as backup. Keep them bans coming!
Very true. But that goes for all members + admins. Each one of us needs to keep their proof, just in case someone comes asking for an unban.


Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#25 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
@Raven You don't close a report unless you're certain it is or is not cheating.
But if you're uncertain, you should ask someone else to put their point of view on it and let them handle it.
If the overall judgment is that it's uncertain or not enough or not well enough proof, then I would say it's a decline.
If the 3rd one decides it's cheat but the other 2 aren't sure if it's cheat, the 3rd one should say what exactly about it they see as cheat and see if the other 2 agree.
Rather ban 1 less, than 1 too many.

In terms of him taking care of WH users, I already talked to him about it and he seems well aware of his issue with WH'ers. So I don't expect him to permban those he's uncertain with, even with lack of proper proof. He said so himself that he'll take longer proof if it's not clear enough that they're cheating.


Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:38 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 40 times
#26 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Nai wrote:
@Raven You don't close a report unless you're certain it is or is not cheating.
But if you're uncertain, you should ask someone else to put their point of view on it and let them handle it.
If the overall judgment is that it's uncertain or not enough or not well enough proof, then I would say it's a decline.
If the 3rd one decides it's cheat but the other 2 aren't sure if it's cheat, the 3rd one should say what exactly about it they see as cheat and see if the other 2 agree.
Rather ban 1 less, than 1 too many.

In terms of him taking care of WH users, I already talked to him about it and he seems well aware of his issue with WH'ers. So I don't expect him to permban those he's uncertain with, even with lack of proper proof. He said so himself that he'll take longer proof if it's not clear enough that they're cheating.

it's ok about pseudo, but other -
It's quite clear that this process is ideal model, which is hardly used in practice. In real almost all reports related with cheaters will be accepted despite of their extent of doubtfulness, given the fact that 95% of reports made on nonsteamers. How many times I saw such things in reports devoted to scripts, autobhop, wh. Some of them looked really strange for me. Members will discuss something in reply section only if there is report on steamer.
Don't think that I'm dissatisfied with everything, but I just try to look on all things with realism. This is my style.


Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 51 times
#27 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Promotions
Nai has been given back his permbantool earlier this month, but has now also been granted the ability to handle reports.

doesn't notice that seer mode was given, best guy for handling reports :D :kappa: :trollface:

_________________
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
17:29 - LeoSteel : Ban sunvolt
Image


Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:04 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#28 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Andy wrote:
Promotions
Nai has been given back his permbantool earlier this month, but has now also been granted the ability to handle reports.

doesn't notice that seer mode was given, best guy for handling reports :D :kappa: :trollface:

Shut up Andy xD
Such a fitting moment for a /facepalm.

@Raven That's kind of a shame, shouldn't accept any reports that's not 100% certain or if 2 members is uncertain but 1 think it's certain, could risk banning players that doesn't deserve it.


Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:58 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 16 times
#29 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Dee Dee wrote:
Congrats to all :)

_________________
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato - wodeen


Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:06 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 130 times
#30 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 08-09-2016
Congrats to all!

To the guys declined - Don't lose hope, work on your cons and try applying again at a later date.

_________________
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:09 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.