View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:05 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#1 Post Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Dear Community, today we mainly held the Recruitment Meeting and the outcome is as follows;

Recruited

  • RaBBit? is now part of our nD* Jail team.
  • Foxy|Lady is now part of our nD* Runner team.

Extended

  • IceColD has been extended for our nD* Jail team.
  • slinge has been extended for our nD* Runner team.

Trials

  • ohnson^ has not made it through due inactivity - trial has been Declined.
  • Unownist has not made it through due inactivity - trial has been Declined.
  • LaZy's membership has ended. Reasons have been mentioned and discussed with him in Private.
  • minna has passed her trial. She has officially been Accepted.
  • BouH has passed his trial. He has officially been Accepted.

Permtool

  • Kwaakt has been given the **permbantool**. Congrats!

Kicked


Left

  • Maltazard has decided to leave the team.
  • .Cell. has decided to leave the team.
  • dArra;] has decided to leave the team.

We wish the 3 of you good luck with your future goals. Thank you for your hard work and dedication you've shown within the community. Hopefully you'll return whenever the time is ready for yous to do so. Keep in touch!

Extra Points

  • Members will get an additional feature added to their menu. They will soon be able to change names of people in-game. Use it wisely!
  • Some other minor stuff has been discussed but the outcomes will follow once we've reached final decisions.

Good luck to the new members, trials and keep your head up for those that got kicked or declined!

The Admin Team


Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 am
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#2 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Gz to Foxy and Rabbit.
for declined players; don't give up you will do it soon!


Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 7 times
#3 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
really cant see why u let someone who's barely playing a month or two on the runner team? seen people with better qualifications getting denied. this makes no sense at all/ jellow was right the only reason she got accepted is because she's a girl. very sad imo

_________________
Image


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#4 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
shayan wrote:
really cant see why u let someone who's barely playing a month or two on the runner team? seen people with better qualifications getting denied. this makes no sense at all/ jellow was right the only reason she got accepted is because she's a girl. very sad imo
The fact that you throw it on her getting accepted due to her gender is more sad than anything else really. She has been more active than some of our current staff. She knows all the rules. We have people on the inside that have nothing but good stuff to say about her. Yes she is new, but she has not messed up once. Not moderated wrongly or treated people unfairly. Now please, leave the gender shit out of this topic as I am getting fed up with it. Either congratulate someone or don't, but there is no reason to bring someone's sex into this.

Let this be a friendly warning to all future posters that will include anything negative -gender related- about any of our applicants/trials/members etc. Mark my words, I will not turn my back against any of it!

Thank you kindly.


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 13 times
#5 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Gratz to rabbit and foxxy!

_________________
Image
Run for the death


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 199 times
#6 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
AmeLien~ wrote:
Recruited
  • RaBBit? is now part of our nD* Jail team.
  • Foxy|Lady is now part of our nD* Runner team.


Rabbit, expected, you honestly deserve it and I hope you show that your worth it in your trial period.
Foxy|Lady, I'm not active in deathrun, but if your behavior (which I guess) and activity is the same as in Jailbreak you will be a good member

AmeLien~ wrote:
Extended

  • IceColD has been extended for our nD* Jail team.
  • slinge has been extended for our nD* Runner team.


Icecold, gl!
I don't know slinge so no judgement.

AmeLien~ wrote:
Trials

  • ohnson^ has not made it through due inactivity - trial has been Declined.
  • Unownist has not made it through due inactivity - trial has been Declined.
  • LaZy's membership has ended. Reasons have been mentioned and discussed with him in Private.
  • minna has passed her trial. She has officially been Accepted.
  • BouH has passed his trial. He has officially been Accepted.


Ohnson & Unownist was expected, same for minna & BouH.
I'm only suprised about LaZy's story, since I don't know it and if he wants I'll ask him it but sad u had to leave, an active member that punished when needed...

AmeLien~ wrote:
Permtool

  • Kwaakt has been given the **permbantool**. Congrats!


Gratz, it's not really super much difference but aight.

AmeLien~ wrote:
Kicked



Expected.

AmeLien~ wrote:
Left

  • Maltazard has decided to leave the team.
  • .Cell. has decided to leave the team.
  • dArra;] has decided to leave the team.

We wish the 3 of you good luck with your future goals. Thank you for your hard work and dedication you've shown within the community. Hopefully you'll return whenever the time is ready for yous to do so. Keep in touch!


Sad to see y'all leave, hope all 3 will do fine, especially darra in the army!

AmeLien~ wrote:
Extra Points

  • Members will get an additional feature added to their menu. They will soon be able to change names of people in-game. Use it wisely!
  • Some other minor stuff has been discussed but the outcomes will follow once we've reached final decisions.
[/b]


I hope the members namechange will only have the ability to change to 1 standard name? (such as 'Prohibited Name' or something)
Seems like a regular admin meeting, just nice to see rabbit in the team.

_________________


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#7 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
I hope the members namechange will only have the ability to change to 1 standard name? (such as 'Prohibited Name' or something)
Yes. There were be a pool of 3 or 4 options where members can chose from. It will not be the same as what we admins have. However, we did see the need of it hence why it got added.


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 133 times
#8 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Congrats^^

_________________
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image Image


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 13 times
#9 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
AmeLien~ wrote:
shayan wrote:
really cant see why u let someone who's barely playing a month or two on the runner team? seen people with better qualifications getting denied. this makes no sense at all/ jellow was right the only reason she got accepted is because she's a girl. very sad imo
The fact that you throw it on her getting accepted due to her gender is more sad than anything else really. She has been more active than some of our current staff. She knows all the rules. We have people on the inside that have nothing but good stuff to say about her. Yes she is new, but she has not messed up once. Not moderated wrongly or treated people unfairly. Now please, leave the gender shit out of this topic as I am getting fed up with it. Either congratulate someone or don't, but there is no reason to bring someone's sex into this.

Let this be a friendly warning to all future posters that will include anything negative -gender related- about any of our applicants/trials/members etc. Mark my words, I will not turn my back against any of it!

Thank you kindly.

What about people showing me nD* Private isnt it private? Got friends inside outsidr xddddd

_________________
Image
Run for the death


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#10 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Soe wrote:
AmeLien~ wrote:
shayan wrote:
really cant see why u let someone who's barely playing a month or two on the runner team? seen people with better qualifications getting denied. this makes no sense at all/ jellow was right the only reason she got accepted is because she's a girl. very sad imo
The fact that you throw it on her getting accepted due to her gender is more sad than anything else really. She has been more active than some of our current staff. She knows all the rules. We have people on the inside that have nothing but good stuff to say about her. Yes she is new, but she has not messed up once. Not moderated wrongly or treated people unfairly. Now please, leave the gender shit out of this topic as I am getting fed up with it. Either congratulate someone or don't, but there is no reason to bring someone's sex into this.

Let this be a friendly warning to all future posters that will include anything negative -gender related- about any of our applicants/trials/members etc. Mark my words, I will not turn my back against any of it!

Thank you kindly.

What about people showing me nD* Private isnt it private? Got friends inside outsidr xddddd
You can contact me about that in private. This topic is not the right one to discuss these type of things :)


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: London, UK.
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 178 times
#11 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Lazy kicked lol seen

_________________
Image

Image


Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 108 times
#12 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Can't say I didn't expect I was gonna get kicked, yet still a bit dissapointed that it wasn't an extend rather than a decline right away.

Before more people are gonna bring up that Foxy is only accepted because of her gender, it's not true at all. Me myself have always been a fan of the "girls special treatment" theory thing in nD, but Foxy deserved this, she's friendly and active, probably too friendly in my eyes to enforce the rules but that was just my moderating style, I thinl she'll be a great member.

Also, Kwaakt unban tool? Inb4 admin, gratz to the rest.

PS: to not get another Kami scenario. You might not wanna revoke private acces to kicked members.

Edit Lien~; Thanks! I re-added you to Old Skool. If any other old member wants it, hit me up on steam or throw me a PM and I'll see what is doable.

_________________
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.


Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Duisburg
Has thanked: 230 times
Been thanked: 42 times
#13 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
In my opinion its a bit harsh to insta kick Unknown due inactivity. He joind last month the team and kicking him for inactivity? and i mean there was xmas vacations and stuff. He should have get an extend to proof himself. Just my opinion.

_________________
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"


Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 17 times
#14 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
Well, nice new year and all it seems.. kicked due inactivity when the reason for it is not having a computer (also no way of telling about it) for over 2+ months because of broken motherboard. (which caused cpu cores to peak at 101 degrees despite water cooling)

After enough overtime at work to get the money so i could buy new parts to build the PC again and get it working (a day after christmas to be precise) i get to see pm about an activity warning sent to me roughly 3 weeks earlier. So i started playing again (as the pm also talked about) from where i left off and all worked till last night/early morning but seems now that it was no use as i got to see this.


Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:15 am
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 644 times
#15 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-01-2015
@Inactivity

I made it clear before the new rule and minimum activity time was implemented that people would not show satisfaction with it partially coz it's too harsh+ it's executed weirdly.. but here are the repercussions of not listening to common sense. I really don't see why the admins wanted to go along with it but yeah, not my business right? As I see it now, bring back both Akust and Unown - also the holidays taken into account. Just potential waste and they clearly care enough to come back and post about it, and not in a very complaining matter.

@Shayan and girl-argument.

I'm not gonna deny that girls get treated differently, but it goes both ways and even if it's in their favour; yes, it happens sometimes. However, I fail to see what you mean with Foxy, what qualifications do you think she lacks? Your argument about her being here a month or two is already flawed. Her first forum post is traced back to the 26th of September 2014, her application was created January 2015. Not to mention she probably discovered nD prior to making a forum acc (this is an assumption that is safe to have with most users, her case could be different though) And let's talk about the hypothetical scenario where she has been here for only a month, I really don't like "you haven't been here long enough" argument, if people believe someone can make it through and there's enough trust then why decline free help. Why delay free help, just really counter-productive, and oh, who is better than Foxy that has been declined. I'll read your answer seriously but I have a feeling I'll end up laughing.

Congratulations to those who made it, I wish you the best of luck and hopefully the tasks won't be too heavy to carry out.
To those who didn't make it, there are probably very good reasons but if you stay motivated I'm sure you'll achieve what's wished for.

- Peacin' out.

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:28 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.