Admin meeting outcome 09/08/12 *CHANGE TO THE STRIKE SYSTEM*

Sarah

Re: Admin meeting outcome 09/08/12 *CHANGE TO THE STRIKE SYS

Post by Sarah »

Well congrats to Gohan and Shadi the only once in my oppinion that got what they deserved :)
ImageImage Image
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Sarah wrote:Well congrats to Gohan and Shadi the only once in my oppinion that got what they deserved :)
Either congratulate all, or congratulate no-one (or congratulate who you want on Steam).
You're making it way too obvious that you don't like certain people and it's quite annoying to be honest.
These users thanked the author QuickSilver for the post (total 6):
Mati, Spiitzz, Spato, ZnK, eDi =), Путинтебяобстрелит
.gif © Kwaakt
minna

Post by minna »

Well she just want everyone to know how low we are.
And its good that you are so active on servers that you know how we are for you to judge :P

But thank you for the rest :)
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

QuickSilver wrote:
Sarah wrote:Well congrats to Gohan and Shadi the only once in my oppinion that got what they deserved :)
Either congratulate all, or congratulate no-one (or congratulate who you want on Steam).
You're making it way too obvious that you don't like certain people and it's quite annoying to be honest.

It has nothing to do with how I feel about certain people, it has to do with admins decisions thats all.
ImageImage Image
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Dat hurts.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

+ gz all
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Sarah wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

It has nothing to do with how I feel about certain people, it has to do with admins decisions thats all.
Bullshit. You're saying that some of them don't deserve to be accepted, which has EVERYTHING to do with how you feel about those people. But let's not derail this thread any further, I've said what needed to be said.
.gif © Kwaakt
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

gratz blabber
Ying and Yang

Post by Ying and Yang »

QuickSilver wrote:
Bullshit. You're saying that some of them don't deserve to be accepted, which has EVERYTHING to do with how you feel about those people. But let's not derail this thread any further, I've said what needed to be said.

Actually, I have nothing against ZnK, but I don't think he should have become a member with most(/all?) zombie members voting no as well as just coming back.

There, I don't dislike ZnK but I do disagree with the admins decision.
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

Rofl , i'm sorry but i had time to watch judge and event do a cup of tea before i talk about it , well basacly znk's work was always great i saw it my self watched he earn and honestly i think it's more than fair.
@ As sarah said some admins decisions do make members desagree , but that's just how it goes it's not an only 1 person call it's 5 or 7 with i'm sure a very long discuss about it. But for example Non steam's might get the assault server up but for members it's a pain the :shock: , because they can just get a new IP adress.

Gratz all , now go do ur job fatties :trollface:
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Thanks hun, we love you too !

Big and good changes, keep it up :D
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

QuickSilver wrote:
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
koed dude

Post by koed dude »

lol i like how u guys fight over useless stuff, it amuses me.. good job amusing the king
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

QuickSilver wrote:
@ If you didn't wanna derail this thread why would you bother pointing that she felt this or that making it obvious when u obviously know u will get a awnser. Why not just let it go by , i've seen many stuff before in here this won't be new to me. Every 1 here has dislikes and likes and u cannot judge them for that. And lets say it was me , i would've only congratulated znk and shadi in this thread if i wanted but i did all , since is the only ones i'd say i had most talk from between the list.
Now don't say dont wanna derail when you were the one doing the statement that brough to an argue. Becuz as far as i see the comment is just for 2 persons , and there is no possibel statement u can make about u not doing the statement that started an argue.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Alright guys, I think you've already conveyed your opinions there's some truth in everything you guys say and I appreciate the nice words. But, please keep the thread for its purpose now. You can always discuss the actions with admins in PM. Simple questions about the changes are welcome (in this meeting strikelist + mute function)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Old News”