New VIP system!

Maki

Re: New VIP system!

Post by Maki »

It does reset on map change, be it votemap/votekick & gun timers, basically everything of the VIP menu

I'm not really for the change but I guess it's just because I'm a VIP and I enjoyed using it. Will make me think twice before using it.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

I cant understand how you people can say its not overpowered? that last couple of days i havent seen a good round beeing commanded just because about 5-6 people have vip in a map at the same time. This means the first 2-3 rounds will just be 2-3 people with a tmp and deagle, so those go down the drain. Then other t's get into the flow and ct's lose focus, that means not a single good round gets commanded lately.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 3):
Toon, Sarah, Alasadi
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Problem is mainly when the main commander dies, most Ts with cash know this and they know whom they should target next.

Once that CT is down, as the post above me says, the CTs lose focus and power to take over because most CTs that join are non-miccers, rarely speak, rarely do any actions and whatsoever using their "hello" or "yes i have a mic" (said in mic) as an excuse for joining the CT team. If you're not up for commanding, I sincerely ask you to quit joining the team.. unless it's like 4 AM+ when people are just there to fool around either way. The moral doesn't get killed if the CT team is filled with good commanders, the moral and the CT team's mental strength is what it's all about.. some people are able to count down and command WHILE being killed, some people will crap their pants and stop talking.. there's a clear difference of experience and being a veteran or not here.

The more weapons you give Ts the more demoralised and scared commanders there will be, it's a price you have to pay.. give either T or CT huge advantages.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Shadi wrote:Problem is mainly when the main commander dies, most Ts with cash know this and they know whom they should target next.

Once that CT is down, as the post above me says, the CTs lose focus and power to take over because most CTs that join are non-miccers, rarely speak, rarely do any actions and whatsoever using their "hello" or "yes i have a mic" (said in mic) as an excuse for joining the CT team. If you're not up for commanding, I sincerely ask you to quit joining the team.. unless it's like 4 AM+ when people are just there to fool around either way. The moral doesn't get killed if the CT team is filled with good commanders, the moral and the CT team's mental strength is what it's all about.. some people are able to count down and command WHILE being killed, some people will crap their pants and stop talking.. there's a clear difference of experience and being a veteran or not here.

The more weapons you give Ts the more demoralised and scared commanders there will be, it's a price you have to pay.. give either T or CT huge advantages.
I cant understand how you people can say its not overpowered? that last couple of days i havent seen a good round beeing commanded just because about 5-6 people have vip in a map at the same time. This means the first 2-3 rounds will just be 2-3 people with a tmp and deagle, so those go down the drain. Then other t's get into the flow and ct's lose focus, that means not a single good round gets commanded lately.
QFT. TBH a couple of days ago I tried commanding, started with fun things, games that aren't usually played, using the map and what not but my team was playing around (surfing, driving cars,etc) or simply not paying attention, looking at the Ts when they rebelled and only shot them if I shot them even them some didn't do it , they waited till I fended off 5 so they can kill the 6th that killed me. Anyway the point is, rebelling nowadays isn't really based on skill but on gamble and VIP menus and it's hard for 1-2 GOOD CTs to make up for the other 6 noobies. I'm just saying maybe more limits should be added or cut down from some things like the gamble system which is almost 50-50 win/lose.
Image Image
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Do so there's 1/4 - 1/5 chance for you to get the weapon in the VIP menu and lower the cooldown 10 minutes (just that you can do it is quite unfair it's not "extra" it's "give much more advantage")
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Shadi wrote:Do so there's 1/4 - 1/5 chance for you to get the weapon in the VIP menu and lower the cooldown 10 minutes (just that you can do it is quite unfair it's not "extra" it's "give much more advantage")
agree on this, make it so u get either a gun/nade/hp/double dmg/flash or summin....

so you get something extra every 10 mins, its just not so overpowered.

On the other hand, neondragon is counting his money right now, so im pretty sure he's busy for a while before he will have something to say about this :P
Kassar

Post by Kassar »

OMG, you really talking seriously? 45 seconds double damage! oO does it still pushes back madness and humans?? cause i have seen way too many times the vips pushing humans into the zombies... waaaaay to many times...
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

It's only 10 seconds, always been 10 seconds -.-'

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

^
Mati wrote:Image Double Damage (45s)
M.A

Post by M.A »

Lien~ wrote:^
Mati wrote:Image Double Damage (45s)
It says 45 sec, but it's actually only 10.
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

Mati wrote: Jailbreak-related features
Image 50% more jbcash gaining (NEW)
Image Exclusive /lrs: Nightcrawler and Hot Potato
Image Third person view available at /lr (NEW)
Image 10% jbshop rebate (NEW)
ok dont give apa vip, plz.

ty
Toon

Post by Toon »

Jellow wrote:I cant understand how you people can say its not overpowered? that last couple of days i havent seen a good round beeing commanded just because about 5-6 people have vip in a map at the same time. This means the first 2-3 rounds will just be 2-3 people with a tmp and deagle, so those go down the drain. Then other t's get into the flow and ct's lose focus, that means not a single good round gets commanded lately.
+ feels like ur making the servers pay-to-win.
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Would an admin please give some feedback on how you guys look upon this?

jb has been crazy lately. Guns all over the place, i know mati has put down the cooldown but its still pretty bad...
apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

Jellow wrote:Would an admin please give some feedback on how you guys look upon this?

jb has been crazy lately. Guns all over the place, i know mati has put down the cooldown but its still pretty bad...
naab

The cooldown has been set to 30 min if im correct, basicly means the first two rounds are overflowed with guns, and after 30 min we have 2 of these rounds again.
For the other 10 rounds we see 3 bombs by some guy called Jellow.

I dont really see jb going crazy since the amount of succesful commanded rounds have been increased after the longer cooldown.

And if it might be to crazy I would like to see some more Items we can get maybe 200 hp or just a jetpack or those other stuff we have in the jbshop.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Many vips atm as well, a weapon is pretty damn common atm but it gives a challenge. In addition, Jellow is right it's a bit crazy.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Old News”