View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:52 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm
Location: Stockholm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time
#46 Post Re: New VIP system!
What can you make here on forums with VIP?


Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany (NRW)
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 168 times
#47 Post Re: New VIP system!
ShAWky wrote:
What can you make here on forums with VIP?
You have access to an extra forum only for VIPs, else there is no difference. (Well, your name will be yellow and you have the VIP rank.)


Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#48 Post Re: New VIP system!
x-regit-x wrote:
ShAWky wrote:
What can you make here on forums with VIP?
You have access to an extra forum only for VIPs, else there is no difference. (Well, your name will be yellow and you have the VIP rank.)

what about a vote slay, switch, ct ban (30 min) for vips? or is it just useless?


Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 52 times
#49 Post Re: New VIP system!
SiX wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
ShAWky wrote:
What can you make here on forums with VIP?
You have access to an extra forum only for VIPs, else there is no difference. (Well, your name will be yellow and you have the VIP rank.)

what about a vote slay, switch, ct ban (30 min) for vips? or is it just useless?

he said forums.

_________________
Image

http://www.twitch.tv/mange2xd


Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:07 pm
Profile
#50 Post Re: New VIP system!
SiX wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
ShAWky wrote:
What can you make here on forums with VIP?
You have access to an extra forum only for VIPs, else there is no difference. (Well, your name will be yellow and you have the VIP rank.)

what about a vote slay, switch, ct ban (30 min) for vips? or is it just useless?


We aren't trying to make it so that VIPs are moderators that pay for powers, so I doubt they'll ever get switch or CT ban. They've enough moderator powers for now in my opinion.


Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:09 pm
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 186 times
#51 Post Re: New VIP system!
Castin'Crowns wrote:
M.A wrote:
Once you join the server you get a normal skin and without the VIP skin, I don not think that you get 50% extra cash per kill. Is it possible to either fix that or to make it so you have the VIP skin on once you pick a team?


Got the same problem.

You get 50% extra without the skin as well.

_________________
lol


Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Stockholm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 72 times
#52 Post Re: New VIP system!
Mati wrote:
Castin'Crowns wrote:
M.A wrote:
Once you join the server you get a normal skin and without the VIP skin, I don not think that you get 50% extra cash per kill. Is it possible to either fix that or to make it so you have the VIP skin on once you pick a team?


Got the same problem.

You get 50% extra without the skin as well.

You don't, I've tryed it out
Edit: it does work.

_________________
Image
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on


Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:11 pm
Profile
#53 Post Re: New VIP system!
Additional JBcash for VIPs aswell as the !open command have been fixed.


The solution was : What has been checked was if the flags are still there when the client_infochanged() event is triggered, and if not, they were re-add. client_infochanged() is called whenever the client info structure is changed, such as when the name is changed. And it should be working now.

Special thanks to Mati for fixing it


Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:22 am
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Stockholm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 72 times
#54 Post Re: New VIP system!
Is this a bug or did you really change the waiting time of the Free Gun in the VIP menu :?
Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Image
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on


Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 186 times
#55 Post Re: New VIP system!
Yes I changed it, because I think the terrorists have so much rebelling power already, that a free gun every second round on top of the other additions is a bit too much.

_________________
lol


Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm
Location: In ya face
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 6 times
#56 Post Re: New VIP system!
how long time did u have to wait b4 and what did it get changed 2?

_________________
_________________________________________________
don't click this link...


Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 186 times
#57 Post Re: New VIP system!
face1ess wrote:
how long time did u have to wait b4 and what did it get changed 2?

15min -> 30min

_________________
lol


Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm
Location: In ya face
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 6 times
#58 Post Re: New VIP system!
Mati wrote:
face1ess wrote:
how long time did u have to wait b4 and what did it get changed 2?

15min -> 30min

ah okay, ty :)

_________________
_________________________________________________
don't click this link...


Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:47 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#59 Post Re: New VIP system!
Mati wrote:
Yes I changed it, because I think the terrorists have so much rebelling power already, that a free gun every second round on top of the other additions is a bit too much.

15 minutes isn't really every round. Most rounds take on average around 7 minutes depending on the map and commander. Setting it to every 30 minutes means you can use it only once per map so you might as well just set the limit to 40 minutes. I think 15 minutes was enough really and it only seemed overpowered because of the amount of VIPs that there are and the fact that people were also using jbshop at the same time.

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 186 times
#60 Post Re: New VIP system!
Konijn wrote:
Mati wrote:
Yes I changed it, because I think the terrorists have so much rebelling power already, that a free gun every second round on top of the other additions is a bit too much.

15 minutes isn't really every round. Most rounds take on average around 7 minutes depending on the map and commander.

That's what I said (two rounds).

Quote:
Setting it to every 30 minutes means you can use it only once per map so you might as well just set the limit to 40 minutes.

I'm not sure if the timelimit resets on every mapchange?

Quote:
I think 15 minutes was enough really and it only seemed overpowered because of the amount of VIPs that there are and the fact that people were also using jbshop at the same time.

If people get free guns every second round, on top of their increased income, making it almost possible to rebel every round, it's too much.

_________________
lol


Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.