View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

#16 Post Re: New VIP system!
Ok, I disabled Slap, Noclip, Autosniper, and Double Damage for Assault.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 pm

#17 Post Re: New VIP system!
I noticed one thing on jb tho wich for me is kind of a problem, to get more cash, and reduced prices plus free guns to rebell with is to much, and there is alot more rebelling and it isnt balanced at all is you are a ct anymore, not sure if Im the only one that has that oppinion tho.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:09 pm

#18 Post Re: New VIP system!
There are still limits, both at jbshop and the vip menu (cooldowns).

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:12 pm

#19 Post Re: New VIP system!
Would definetly pick VIP up if i could play on the server and if i had any interest of playing.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:32 pm

#20 Post Re: New VIP system!
Thank Mati, much appreciated!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:38 pm

#21 Post Re: New VIP system!
Great stuff, one problem tho', the VIP skin as T can cause problem at JB. The skin got a long sword on it's back (Katana) and it looks like a weapon, if a CT is in a critical situation then the guy with the skin might die because he might think that it's a gun on his back.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 pm

#22 Post Re: New VIP system!
M.A wrote:
Great stuff, one problem tho', the VIP skin as T can cause problem at JB. The skin got a long sword on it's back (Katana) and it looks like a weapon, if a CT is in a critical situation then the guy with the skin might die because he might think that it's a gun on his back.

Yea it happened today to me and I almost killed a guy and since the new wave of kiddies came I;m sure they will fk eventually. Maybe a brighter color might help? or make the katana sheath into bullets or smthn :D or you can just let it like that and hopefully the cts will be extra careful

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 pm
Profile YIM

#23 Post Re: New VIP system!
That 45s double damage... That just gives the VIP one HUGE HUGE HUGE advantage on ZM.

Madness is pretty much useless already cause there are always other zombies that just rushes in along with you slowing you down. Add to that the use of double damage that pushes madness back, no chance at all.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
#24 Post Re: New VIP system!
Kanyuu wrote:
That 45s double damage... That just gives the VIP one HUGE HUGE HUGE advantage on ZM.

Madness is pretty much useless already cause there are always other zombies that just rushes in along with you slowing you down. Add to that the use of double damage that pushes madness back, no chance at all.

It's 10 secs, not 45, has always been 10.

I agree that the knockback is insane and should get removed and so do a lot of zombie players that get really annoyed when a VIP pushes them against a zombie and vice versa, Quad damage with no knockback would really be optimal in my opinion (or triple )

As for madness, I'd wish that when you madness, you don't get slowed down anymore, it's total BS to lose APs due to that but well, not here that we should discuss it anyway

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 pm

#25 Post Re: New VIP system!
Makiavel wrote:
Kanyuu wrote:

It's 10 secs, not 45, has always been 10.

In the first post it clearly states 45s.

I have another question, since the rules are already updated, it says this:

Quote:
Jailbreak VIP rules
Terrorist;
- You can not give yourself guns as a T, except on (restricted) freedays while being in the gunroom
- You cannot escape with no-clip, unless you go directly to the cage
- You cannot use no-clip to enter the gun room.
- You cannot open cells by using the no-clip option unless a CT gives you their permission
- You cannot use your powers to win a game/achievement/anything else, for example win the round by killing all the CT's

So this means the dgl, tmp, mac10 is not allowed to be used as T?
And is the double dmg allowed for t's, or is this still not allowed?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:46 am

#26 Post Re: New VIP system!
That rule will be adjusted, of course you can give yourself the deagle/mac10/tmp. But the double damage is not allowed for Ts since it gives you a M3 shotgun aswell.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 am

#27 Post Re: New VIP system!
Spato wrote:
That rule will be adjusted, of course you can give yourself the deagle/mac10/tmp. But the double damage is not allowed for Ts since it gives you a M3 shotgun aswell.

Whats the cooldown on this? and will this prompt a message in chat? (The last might be a dumb question, but with 3 vip's in the t team this would help commanders a bit :P )

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 am

#28 Post Re: New VIP system!
The cooldown is on 15 minutes. If it displays a message in the chat is not something I can answer, ask Mati or someone who has used this function. But I believe it does.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:16 am

#29 Post Re: New VIP system!
Spato wrote:
The cooldown is on 15 minutes. If it displays a message in the chat is not something I can answer, ask Mati or someone who has used this function. But I believe it does.

In case this does prompt a message, does that mean this person can be shot on sight? Since he has a gun or atleast had one?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 am

#30 Post Re: New VIP system!
After testing it in-game there is no chat message appearing when using that function so nothing to worry about! ;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next