New VIP system!

Mati

Re: New VIP system!

Post by Mati »

Ok, I disabled Slap, Noclip, Autosniper, and Double Damage for Assault.
lol
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I noticed one thing on jb tho wich for me is kind of a problem, to get more cash, and reduced prices plus free guns to rebell with is to much, and there is alot more rebelling and it isnt balanced at all is you are a ct anymore, not sure if Im the only one that has that oppinion tho.
ImageImage Image
Mati

Post by Mati »

There are still limits, both at jbshop and the vip menu (cooldowns).
lol
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Would definetly pick VIP up if i could play on the server and if i had any interest of playing.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Thank Mati, much appreciated!
.gif © Kwaakt
M.A

Post by M.A »

Great stuff, one problem tho', the VIP skin as T can cause problem at JB. The skin got a long sword on it's back (Katana) and it looks like a weapon, if a CT is in a critical situation then the guy with the skin might die because he might think that it's a gun on his back.
These users thanked the author M.A for the post:
eDi =)
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

M.A wrote:Great stuff, one problem tho', the VIP skin as T can cause problem at JB. The skin got a long sword on it's back (Katana) and it looks like a weapon, if a CT is in a critical situation then the guy with the skin might die because he might think that it's a gun on his back.
Yea it happened today to me and I almost killed a guy and since the new wave of kiddies came I;m sure they will fk eventually. Maybe a brighter color might help? or make the katana sheath into bullets or smthn :D or you can just let it like that and hopefully the cts will be extra careful
Image Image
Kanyuu

Post by Kanyuu »

That 45s double damage... That just gives the VIP one HUGE HUGE HUGE advantage on ZM.

Madness is pretty much useless already cause there are always other zombies that just rushes in along with you slowing you down. Add to that the use of double damage that pushes madness back, no chance at all.
My Original Fiction:
Hopeless Me, Insensible You (Status: Complete [20 chapters, 2 extras]) ; Rising Feelings (Status: Ongoing [1 chapter])
Messing around with people :3
Maki

Post by Maki »

Kanyuu wrote:That 45s double damage... That just gives the VIP one HUGE HUGE HUGE advantage on ZM.

Madness is pretty much useless already cause there are always other zombies that just rushes in along with you slowing you down. Add to that the use of double damage that pushes madness back, no chance at all.
It's 10 secs, not 45, has always been 10.

I agree that the knockback is insane and should get removed and so do a lot of zombie players that get really annoyed when a VIP pushes them against a zombie and vice versa, Quad damage with no knockback would really be optimal in my opinion (or triple )

As for madness, I'd wish that when you madness, you don't get slowed down anymore, it's total BS to lose APs due to that but well, not here that we should discuss it anyway
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Makiavel wrote:
Kanyuu wrote:That 45s double damage... That just gives the VIP one HUGE HUGE HUGE advantage on ZM.

It's 10 secs, not 45, has always been 10.
In the first post it clearly states 45s.

I have another question, since the rules are already updated, it says this:
Jailbreak VIP rules
Terrorist;
- You can not give yourself guns as a T, except on (restricted) freedays while being in the gunroom
- You cannot escape with no-clip, unless you go directly to the cage
- You cannot use no-clip to enter the gun room.
- You cannot open cells by using the no-clip option unless a CT gives you their permission
- You cannot use your powers to win a game/achievement/anything else, for example win the round by killing all the CT's
So this means the dgl, tmp, mac10 is not allowed to be used as T?
And is the double dmg allowed for t's, or is this still not allowed?
Spato

Post by Spato »

That rule will be adjusted, of course you can give yourself the deagle/mac10/tmp. But the double damage is not allowed for Ts since it gives you a M3 shotgun aswell.
AIK <3
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Spato wrote:That rule will be adjusted, of course you can give yourself the deagle/mac10/tmp. But the double damage is not allowed for Ts since it gives you a M3 shotgun aswell.
Whats the cooldown on this? and will this prompt a message in chat? (The last might be a dumb question, but with 3 vip's in the t team this would help commanders a bit :P )
Spato

Post by Spato »

The cooldown is on 15 minutes. If it displays a message in the chat is not something I can answer, ask Mati or someone who has used this function. But I believe it does.
AIK <3
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Spato wrote:The cooldown is on 15 minutes. If it displays a message in the chat is not something I can answer, ask Mati or someone who has used this function. But I believe it does.
In case this does prompt a message, does that mean this person can be shot on sight? Since he has a gun or atleast had one?
Spato

Post by Spato »

After testing it in-game there is no chat message appearing when using that function so nothing to worry about! ;)
AIK <3

Return to “Old News”