Admin meeting outcome 07/05/12 *NEW ADMIN*

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Admin meeting outcome 07/05/12 *NEW ADMIN*

Post by Shadi »

uhu wrote: There shouldn't be evidence sources because I don't have to post or mention them here. What the majority chose? This was never a vote, just PM's were sent to inquire what were people's thoughts and that was also considered. Don't say it was the main decisive factor because it wasn't however.
Do you think I am speaking yet alone from these silly PMs that were handed out? I was even so happy at that time that you guys asked. However, now, I am searching for that fuck you don't give.

It's not about the PMs anymore, it's simply that people over time have told you through PMs, forums, in the server, to Laprot and infront of your frigging face a billion times that the majority go for Laprot, yet you go ahead and take the one you think is the most fit. EVEN IN YOUR SURVEY HE GOT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE AGREEING TO HIM. Laprot probably wonders what's going on, and you know what? - I'd do the same. He done so many events he's been doing so much he's been keeping the servers active with several events, mass inviting people for months and putting his best effort into it. Everybody noticed this, and (nearly) everybody told you they'd like to see Laprot with the green name and extra powers to execute even more fun to the JB server. nD admin team has a shitty communication or they seem to lack to give a fuck in the long end, and this is a thing you guys don't seem to ever change no matter what we say. I miss the admins that would sit not only minutes but hours listening to you trying to understand what you're mad at instead of "I understand, but it's like that" or "no that's not right :)" or "thanks for your opinion" but in reality saying get the fuck off my lawn. You chose Spato because in your head it seemed like a very well thought of idea and he's obviously the man in your perspective. Laprot did everything he could staying long nights and hours on the server while Spato took it chill (which is also cool) but obviously some people have been trying harder without complaining or doubting the decision of the admin team before shit like this happens
uhu wrote:
About Spato he has my full support and I'm sure he will be a great admin.
Yeah I'm sure you guys are so sure about that, he has my full support as well... the ones that don't have my full support are the ones that chose all of this.

Anyway it doesn't matter what I say or express, it won't change the past, the present or the future.. because the admins that actually did care don't seem to be admins no more (Thanks for the contribution Quicksilver and Ancient, always will be deeply respected admins from my perspective)... oh the fucking surprise. Just a little rectum cleaning with your tongue and you make it pretty far in this community despite you being a demented rage kid.

You are admins to make this a better place to stay for the regulars of the community? Well listening to what the majority wants wouldn't hurt as a starter.

Anyway Spato it is deserved I just think some people deserved it a little more, I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the team brother <3
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Alasadi
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Grattis Spato :D!

I voted for spato for admin a while ago tbh Im happy to see that he actully got it compared to some other members :)

So yeah really congrats on that Spato :D

And congrats to the newly recruited member :) !
ImageImage Image
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

Seriously whats going on here.. :o

Grattis spato!! :megusta:
Marksel

Post by Marksel »

Gz guys that got promoted and accepted etc.

@Xelef: This is exactly what I talked about earlyer when u raged at me for no reason through steam ^_^. You are being extremely childish in this thread, and I hope that when you read back what you said tomorow you'll be ashamed for it and send uhu spa,to and m41r(or however his name is spelled) an appology, for they deserve one.
EDIT: "^The same kind of goes for Shadi: You seem to make way too much out of small things. Also, even if it were as bad as you seem to think it is, you are being extremely rude in the way of expressing it which just isn't needed, we're all adults (at least most of us are) and should be able to discuss something in a mature fashion. Regardless though, I think you are just making way too big a deal out of something that really isn't. A decision to add someone to an administration team has many factors to it which you seem to miss. I dont know very much about either spato or laprot so I can't make a personal judgement on who I would see more fit, but it seems like the current admin team saw plenty of reasons to have Spato be admin over Laprot. Also: It is not about EARNING something at all, nor is it about deserving, it's about a prospect of what one can do with such a position, and apperantly spato had a better prospect, or at least he did in the admin team's perspective.
Maybe they know more about spato's background than you do, maybe they know more about laprot's background that vouched against him than you do, maybe spato just looked the part, whatever the reason, the decision has been made, and raging about it isn't going to make anyone feel better about anything."

Anyway, lets keep good news for what it is, and not turn it into a big pile of drama (even though it might be a bit late for that).
I have been known to disagree with alot of decisions in the past made by nD in general, but this seems to be a good list of changes, even though I dont know most of the people that well.

Btw uhu, likin' ur style, too bad you entered the community after I had already left ;). (or well, sort of left I guess)
Last edited by Marksel on Mon May 07, 2012 12:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
These users thanked the author Marksel for the post (total 2):
uhu, kami (GER]
ImageImage
Mati

Post by Mati »

Just one point concerning the PMs. Did you think that this was a vote? There are no votes from non-admins for recruitments in general, there are just opinions, to have a better overview of how the views of other people are, and to consider (new) statements beeing made there.

I don't think it's beneficial to release a detailed judgement of all points that have been considered for the candidates, because no one should be "exposed" in public like that. All I can say is, that I can fucking not understand that someone, who worked as member for 7 months, hundreds of hours, who contributed a lot to the community, also in form of events and ideas, is told beeing an undeserved admin.

He very well might not be the one who did the most, but even though the work of MANY others is highly appreciated, the effort alone is surely not the only thing which plays a role in such a decision.
These users thanked the author Mati for the post (total 2):
uhu, ShAl' D.
lol
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

@ Marksel

Maki

Post by Maki »

Congratz, Told you what I thought on steam spato.

Gz for the rest
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Congrat's spato :) dont really got an oppinion about people beeing choosen to become an admin, but im pretty sure the team need's people like him :)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Ok let's take Uhu and Marksel first!
Marksel wrote: EDIT: "^The same kind of goes for Shadi: You seem to make way too much out of small things. Also, even if it were as bad as you seem to think it is, you are being extremely rude in the way of expressing it which just isn't needed, we're all adults (at least most of us are) and should be able to discuss something in a mature fashion. Regardless though, I think you are just making way too big a deal out of something that really isn't. A decision to add someone to an administration team has many factors to it which you seem to miss. I dont know very much about either spato or laprot so I can't make a personal judgement on who I would see more fit, but it seems like the current admin team saw plenty of reasons to have Spato be admin over Laprot. Also: It is not about EARNING something at all, nor is it about deserving, it's about a prospect of what one can do with such a position, and apperantly spato had a better prospect, or at least he did in the admin team's perspective.
Maybe they know more about spato's background than you do, maybe they know more about laprot's background that vouched against him than you do, maybe spato just looked the part, whatever the reason, the decision has been made, and raging about it isn't going to make anyone feel better about anything."

Anyway, lets keep good news for what it is, and not turn it into a big pile of drama (even though it might be a bit late for that).
I have been known to disagree with alot of decisions in the past made by nD in general, but this seems to be a good list of changes, even though I dont know most of the people that well.

Btw uhu, likin' ur style, too bad you entered the community after I had already left ;). (or well, sort of left I guess)
If I don't turn it into a big pile of drama people barely give me decent replies... it only works when I do this... when I expose pride and corruption that's when it works.. and granted my needs were. Pride is the easiest sin to exploit. If I do this on PM it will be ignored, but here people at least have a chance to see how low some moves from the admin team can be.

It's not necessarily ONE small thing... they have built up a lot from time to time.. and I'm tired of seeing people being like "oh that's just how nD is" or "well they decide I'm not gonna stomp in" and no you ain't getting no names.. unfortunately that makes my argument weak though.

uhu wrote:@ Marksel

You have the "thank" button at your disposal, looking at your stats you should know how to utilise it.
Mati wrote:Just one point concerning the PMs. Did you think that this was a vote? There are no votes from non-admins for recruitments in general, there are just opinions, to have a better overview of how the views of other people are, and to consider (new) statements beeing made there.

I don't think it's beneficial to release a detailed judgement of all points that have been considered for the candidates, because no one should be "exposed" in public like that. All I can say is, that I can fucking not understand that someone, who worked as member for 7 months, hundreds of hours, who contributed a lot to the community, also in form of events and ideas, is told beeing an undeserved admin.

He very well might not be the one who did the most, but even though the work of MANY others is highly appreciated, the effort alone is surely not the only thing which plays a role in such a decision.
Ok here's a post with sense so I want.
As I said in my post if you read Mati it was never about that, it was about what's been said in and out these pms for long.. you should take it more into account.

Zombie? If this is Spato this is something I don't know.. however, I have spato on my list and I don't see him playing to the extremes, are you talking about Shal D? If not pardon.

No it's not the sole thing that decides the member's future role, that's what people want... people show Laprot and Spato full trust, they are respected members but Laprot had tried a little harder (maybe too hard at times though) What the "votes" but not "votes" said let's use majority instead it had to be Laprot... I'd just like you to tell him, if you haven't already, why he was chosen over someone else... coz I understand he's confused.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Shadi wrote:but Laprot had tried a little harder (maybe too hard at times though)
Trying harder doesn't necessarily have to be a good thing; think about that sentence and you might realise that other facts, of wich you take for granted, may truthfully not be. Understand that some choices are beyond your comprehension and understanding simply for the fact that you don't know enough about them.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

uhu wrote:
Shadi wrote:but Laprot had tried a little harder (maybe too hard at times though)
Trying harder doesn't necessarily have to be a good thing; think about that sentence and you might realise that other facts, of wich you take for granted, may truthfully not be. Understand that some choices are beyond your comprehension and understanding simply for the fact that you don't know enough about them.
Therefore I said (maybe too hard at times)

- Benjamin Franklin
Coby

Post by Coby »

Gatz tooo everyone ! especially you spato, imo really well deserved ! :D :dance:
Last edited by Coby on Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
M.A

Post by M.A »

Congratz guys!
Im sure that you will all do a great job :)
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
B.K

Post by B.K »

Congratz to everyone :-)
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Congrats to everyone, and unlucky for those who didnt made it through their applications. May the next time be a better time for you guys.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Spiitzz

Return to “Old News”