S!nce's Application

All declined applications are stored here.
Since860
VIP

S!nce's Application

Post by Since860 »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:420692317
- NickName: S!nce
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): My First Application For Member.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 3 To 4 Hours Per Day.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? In 2011
- Do you have a working mic? Yes I have.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers : My name is Odai And I live in Israel , I Am a Student in University learning about Computer Engineering , My Brother Own a Car Wash I Work there I Work there about 12 Hours , Also I Am a Gamer I Play Games On my Pc.
Motivation : First of This is Favorite game ever And my Favorite Community Server in This game I Learned alot from it and I respect It ,
I Post this Because i Think i Am going To Help the Server More And Support It to Be The Best And Take Things Seriously And Work More on This Server .
Thanks For Reading.
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Re: S!nce's Application

Post by Sloth »

played 4 hours in the server since 2011? Thats hella dedication my dude! Yes from me gl!
Spoiler!
ur stats can be tracked easily
SosA

Post by SosA »

Hey S!nce! Your English grammar is some what way to understand, while you moderating could be a problem to players understanding you, in what rule has been broken. You have zero reports and barely online on the runners server’s, I’m mostly active on Deathrun & Jailbreak and I barely see you! I would understand as your working at your brothers car wash for 12 hours and come home being tired, with your university on the line, how are you gonna manage to your time play & moderate in-game? My vote is going to be no, it’s way to early for you to apply for membership for you at this time, and most of this community may don’t even know you as much as we can trust you with being a member for the runner team!

I will sure do leave you some suggestions:

- Reporting
- Moderation
- Activity
- English
- Wait a few months before applying again, and good luck with your application!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19477 is that your forum account? forgot about having it or just not bothering about it? if its yours, why is ur age different? you stated to be 19 2 years ago then.

also, you have been perm banned and banned for ban evading in the past (unbanned in november last year) and there is nothing else to find about you that makes one think you do care about the community or moderating it.

the strikelist entries are kind of irritating me, whether its linked to you or not when entering the id STEAM_0:0:420692317 and then going for id STEAM_0:0:11763703.

last add: using nicknames like that, i dont know
Spoiler!
Name When It Was Changed
S!nce&^860 29 Mar 2018 2:28pm
- GA 29 Mar 2018 2:08pm
M*A*K*S*I*M 29 Mar 2018 6:23am

same on the other steam id nıgga 7 Feb 2018 3:51am not changed for 1 month
my question now is, are you whx? can an admin check that up. kinda irritated by the strikelist entries. could be completely wrong on my end.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
Silence
Image Image
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

kami (GER] wrote:memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19477 is that your forum account? forgot about having it or just not bothering about it? if its yours, why is ur age different? you stated to be 19 2 years ago then.

also, you have been perm banned and banned for ban evading in the past (unbanned in november last year) and there is nothing else to find about you that makes one think you do care about the community or moderating it.

the strikelist entries are kind of irritating me, whether its linked to you or not when entering the id STEAM_0:0:420692317 and then going for id STEAM_0:0:11763703.

last add: using nicknames like that, i dont know
Spoiler!
Name When It Was Changed
S!nce&^860 29 Mar 2018 2:28pm
- GA 29 Mar 2018 2:08pm
M*A*K*S*I*M 29 Mar 2018 6:23am

same on the other steam id nıgga 7 Feb 2018 3:51am not changed for 1 month
my question now is, are you whx? can an admin check that up. kinda irritated by the strikelist entries. could be completely wrong on my end.
I don't think it's wHx, his english aint this shit. I've seen this name ever since like 2016 when I was a member, just a random player never really stood out etc. Doesn't really have connections to anyone in the community, isn't known, doesn't command, mostly is a terrorist, could be another ban evader tho you never know.

no from me

EDIT; forgot this is runner. mb.
Last edited by Nallez on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoho

Post by hoho »

he's applying to join the nd runner team not jail .

Since, i have seen u ingame several times and i have never seen u say anything at all , that means that u dont insult anyone but it also means that u dont moderate anyone , u gotta start moderating ppl if u wanna become a member
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

lol u just got unbanned in december

no
slink~
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink~ »

you have been using many names last month (reflex / safety_new / since..) thats why people doesn't realy know who you are,,you also have many steam ids which make it impossible to track you or your actions in the server.. last time when u got your ct access you gave it to your brother to play with which make it even worst since he didnt deserve to be ct (atleast after days u have told me and apologized for it..) for me you are far from becoming a member at the moment (i suggest u become an honest guy from now on since i and you both know what happened)
Spoiler!
are you sure you are applying for the right team ? you have 4h on deathrun and +150h in jailbreak
!revive neondragon
Since860
VIP

Post by Since860 »

Thank you all I realy appreciate that.
hoho

Post by hoho »

slink wrote:you have been using many names last month (reflex / safety_new / since..) thats why people doesn't realy know who you are,,you also have many steam ids which make it impossible to track you or your actions in the server.. last time when u got your ct access you gave it to your brother to play with which make it even worst since he didnt deserve to be ct (atleast after days u have told me and apologized for it..) for me you are far from becoming a member at the moment (i suggest u become an honest guy from now on since i and you both know what happened)
Spoiler!
are you sure you are applying for the right team ? you have 4h on deathrun and +150h in jailbreak
safety new and reflex are the same guy , but this guy (since) is a different guy
HydroxyCarbamide

Post by HydroxyCarbamide »

slink wrote:you have been using many names last month (reflex / safety_new / since..) thats why people doesn't realy know who you are,,you also have many steam ids which make it impossible to track you or your actions in the server.. last time when u got your ct access you gave it to your brother to play with which make it even worst since he didnt deserve to be ct (atleast after days u have told me and apologized for it..) for me you are far from becoming a member at the moment (i suggest u become an honest guy from now on since i and you both know what happened)
Spoiler!
Hhhhhhhhh good job Slink. I'm the real Reflex. But s!nce isn't guilty. He isn't Reflex or S4F3TY_N3W. those all are me xD
Ripped In Pieces, Bro
Regards,
Safety.
slink~
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink~ »

Reflexion wrote:
Spoiler!
Hhhhhhhhh good job Slink. I'm the real Reflex. But s!nce isn't guilty. He isn't Reflex or S4F3TY_N3W. those all are me xD
alright i got your pm the reason i said that since is you is because you both have the same connecting adress which made me think that he is you (let me guess u two are neighbors ??) anyway what i said about you "since" stays you are not ready to become a member atm stick around more and try to make your self known between the regulars
!revive neondragon
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

When I was playing you never stood out in moderating plus you was very immature. But i don’t know now maybe you have changed when you applied.
nein from me.
pRide.

Post by pRide. »

Last visit on forums *26th January that means after 1 day of this application.
So, basically no efforts given after apply or before applied.

0 activity on forums as well as on servers.
Don't really remember that i saw him on server. Maybe once or twice times in months.

Its a pure NO

- Nothing to say more as the applicant is not active at all.
- Feel free to apply again when you got active.

Peace!
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

been almost 5 months lmfao.

Return to “Declined Applications”