View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 10 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:06 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

#1 Post[Declined] PLEASEE
Steam Id : STEAM_0:1:442891746
NickName: Haier
Experience Level (including any previous admin work): Well, I Was admin in other server In Arab Community And I Was Good There :)

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: I play This server Like 4-5 hours,in holidays i play like 7-8 hours
-Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: I play This Server since 2015 i start and in 2016 i start play with steam
About me: My Real Name Is Abd-alrhman my freinds call me Abood And i'm From Palestine , I talk in 2 Languages its Arabic, English My story with neonDragon Community started on nD Deathrun And my Rank Was 31 I play this Server with accedeint when i was searche in Game Tracker
- My Motivation: at everyone help anyone want's my help and ill keep server like Old School Server and Deatmatch there are to many cheaters
If i be memeber ill fix My behaviour And Thanks for Read My applications
Ok Thats the last time do applcations I Read Rules Before like 2 hours and i will be immature and if you didnt accept i try after like 1 month-2months and ty

User banned 3 days for spamming applications.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]