View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 7 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

#1 Post[CoR] SosA's Runner Application
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:243722769

- Nickname: SosA'

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I actually don't have any admin experience, because I don't really enjoy other's servers as much a neonDragon, that's why I decided to stay

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: Depends on my shift: 0 - 4 hours

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Late back November 2015

- Do you have a working mic? Yes, I prefer not to use it.

- Brief Introduction

Hello, my name is Javohir, but I prefer to be called SosA'. In English, it's hard to pounced my name compared to my home language Uzbek. I was born in Uzbekistan, Samarkand. Middle part of Uzbekistan. (Fun Details: Samarkand is a city in Uzbekistan known for its mosques and mausoleums. It's on the Silk Road, the ancient trade route linking China to the Mediterranean. Prominent landmarks include the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 ornate, majolica-covered madrassas dating to the 15th and 17th centuries, and Gur-e-Amir, the towering tomb of Timur (Tamerlane), founder of the Timurid Empire.) Five years after I was born, I moved to United States of America. My country is a small little land, and trading was a difficult thing for us because we were never near water/Ocean. So my family moved to USA, to make money to support my grand-parents in Uzbekistan. After almost 10 years in america, we have 3 house.

- Hobbies

I'm an ordinary boy living USA. I have two hobbies. Soccer, I've been in the soccer team since 7th and 8th grade. Unfortunately, I'm moving to soccer and on my application for high school, I wrote been in the soccer team since 7th and 8th grade, Which I have a chances of getting in a team is high. I was one of the great players in my school, not the best because I had an Mexican friend, who was really good, and that's where my passionate into playing came from. My best friend, Apparently, he became the best Athletic player in my school. Second Hobby. Music, My love into Music is crazy, my last average in music was 94*. No clue what the star was in my average, however I heard from my class before I left, it was like an "I was doing more work than, it was expected."

- Motivation

The only reason, I'm applying for member is to help the community, especially Deathrun (etc Runner servers.) I enjoy playing deathrun, when there is an issue with an player, or an player causing an problem to ruin the game play of the server. I'm an friendly person, trying to moderate player's who are rule breaking, any rules of the neonDragon created by the administrators, that our job is to let the Regulars to follow the rules. I try to moderate, but sometimes, there are player's rule breaking that are forbidden from the rules and they refuse to listen without having any powers to control them with the moderation power.

There are so many issues, where Terrorists give other players advantages to pass threw, when some don't understand english, it's better to slay them and all the chaos is caused by Harassment, Spamming, Racism, Cheating, any rules that are forbidden are caused and that's why, I'm deciding to join the Runner team, to help out on my shift.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed my application, sorry if it's to long, I just wanted to show my appreciation to the Runner server.

Kind Regard
SosA

Kind Regards
SosA

Last edited by Smoke on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:19 pm

#2 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
Hello my friend,

First of all you have 70hours of total activity in the deathrun
bad daily activity as you can see here
http://prntscr.com/k43h10
So thats first point -Low activity
I saw you only 1 time on Jailbreak and you dont know how to moderate and handle things, saying things that never happend.
Nobody respects you because you dont know how to talk with them
You dont have any experince as you said in your topic.

Sorry, but my vote is NO

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:51 am

#3 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
J4ck wrote:
Hello my friend,

First of all you have 70hours of total activity in the deathrun
bad daily activity as you can see here
http://prntscr.com/k43h10
So thats first point -Low activity
I saw you only 1 time on Jailbreak and you dont know how to moderate and handle things, saying things that never happend.
Nobody respects you because you dont know how to talk with them
You dont have any experince as you said in your topic.

Sorry, but my vote is NO

First of all, I wasn't clear, that I have two steam accounts and I used my second account in my application

So 112 + 75 = 187,

Second of all, You do realize gametracker is not always 100% right?

Third of all, You did see me in Jailbreak, once because my fps was low and I decided to join Jailbreak, You and I nocliped out of the Cells and I headed to the cage, you headed to the gun room in jail_blue, an ct was coming out of an gun-room and he killed you because you were standing there. You replied with saying, there is an CT afk, than I moderated you and you became quit.

You don't even know me in deathrun when I saw you once in deathrun in this week. So you have no proof, that no body respects me. I'm an friendly person and personally there are players who listen and there are players who refuse, which isn't a problem to report.

If I have no experience, I have an chance to learn.

Thank you for your reply.

Also, I explained the reason also in here http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=31860

Kind Regards
SosA

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 am

#4 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
Hello, SosA' nice to see you applying, not surprised because u started reporting people, u'r past is not good at all, but i guess thats not the problem, because u're trying to fix it, about ur activity, ur activity its not good, u always join at nights, like 1 hour then leave, about moderation, everytime i join in deathrun, i see you moderating, thats a good thing. Anyways wont go further Extend. Gl.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:17 am

#5 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
Kurza wrote:
Hello, SosA' nice to see you applying, not surprised because u started reporting people, u'r past is not good at all, but i guess thats not the problem, because u're trying to fix it, about ur activity, ur activity its not good, u always join at nights, like 1 hour then leave, about moderation, everytime i join in deathrun, i see you moderating, thats a good thing. Anyways wont go further Extend. Gl.

Thank you, Kurza, lately I’m trying to stay active because I’m busy. I gained over 20+ in 2 weeks. I’m just busy at the moment but I’ll try to be active.

I usually don’t play at night, probably we have different time zones .

Kind Regards
SosA

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:21 am

#6 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
Hi Sosa,surprised to see you applying but here's my opinion. You're kinda known you can say and you report as I've seen which that's nice. You moderate time by time as well. Thing is you miss something which is having the respect of Deathrun players and the authority. I saw you yesterday you tried to moderate a guy using the N word and clearly you got ignored,it was like you were a ghost you know? I have my doubts you will be able to handle a full server ,with people ban-evading,scripting,harassing all at once,you'd probably just either spam random kicks or get kinda panicked. My vote is no,good luck.

29th December, 00:10 am

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:57 am

#7 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
Hello SosA!

Nice to see you applying but in my opinion there's many stuff to talk about before giving my vote.

You've been in this community for some years and you report quite often, which is very nice, thing is you can't handle rule breakers, let's take Kris's example,

Kris wrote:
Thing is you miss something which is having the respect of Deathrun players and the authority. I saw you yesterday you tried to moderate a guy using the N word and clearly you got ignored,it was like you were a ghost you know? I have my doubts you will be able to handle a full server.

You can't moderate people, maybe lack of maturity? Don't really know but we can tell you're 14 by the way you act, you do warn people but you report them way too quick (correct me if I'm wrong)

Moving on to your nD knowledge (?)

You've applied 4 times (5 with this one), all of them got declined except one that was closed on request, in all of them there's something you lie about, (age & experience in specific)

Check below for the links to the applications:

Lying about the age:
Spoiler: show

My overall view of your personality just makes me think that you want membership just for the powers, not for the server, notice how you talk about your 'motivation' on the rest of applications, but, this doesn't mean that I'm saying you're only focused on that, I see you report often and being a nice person.

Pros
● You report often.
● You're a friendly person.
● (Tries) to moderate.

Cons
● I don't think you're mature enough to handle rule-breakers.
● Not very known around the community.
● You don't have authority.

I'd say you still have a lot to work on, my vote will be no from now.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:02 pm

#8 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
@Kris I appreciate the reply, however, there were two parts of the story, [email protected] and I were moderating that player to change his nickname and stop using the N-Word. He completely ignored us and he was talking to Molly. Little past time. An fun member comes and all of a sudden he listens. I even moderated you Kris, When you tried to kick someone for abuse and i said, “Kris, did you record proof before kicking, you need to provide proof when it comes” you replied back harrasing me I dont need to be moderated by a 14 yo ass. [map changing] I said IDC i’ll moderate you when ever i want

@critycism

Basically you cleared up what Kris said, first of all, I’m not known well in the community, I’m basically friends with almost everyone in the server, also my 3 years in nD doesn’t give me enough authority? Okay, I lied about my application when I first came to nD. But I released my real identity age.

I don’t know if you read my application or not. I said some players will refuse and some players will be agreeing. Contact [email protected] in steam if you want to know how I moderate with authority. I know he doesn’t reply to applications but he’s my friend and will tell you everything you know mate

Kind Regards
SosA

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:54 pm
nD* Jail Member

#9 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
SosA wrote:
Contact [email protected] in steam if you want to know how I moderate with authority. I know he doesn’t reply to applications but he’s my friend and will tell you everything you know mate

Having one person having your back is not enough, you cant just say contact [email protected] but not anyone else? Admins wont really believe only one person they will want to know if everyone that pays on nD is satisfied with your behaviour with dealing things. critycism showed us 4 photos of you lying about your age, which makes me think is everything you said in your application true? Also you don't have much hours on the server looking at your stats you have 75 hours. https://public.neondragon.net/toplist/p ... :243722769

However, I cant really judge you on anything else because i don't play on deathrun and i spend all of my time on Jailbreak. On forums i think your a chill guy, which reports very often and has understandable English.

Im sorry but my vote is a No. Good Luck!

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:44 pm
nD* Runner Member

#10 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
Hi Javohir!

You have been changed, you were trolling/lying in the past but now you're not trolling nor lying anymore, you got a good rules knowledge and your english is excellent also you share your opinion and you try to help and to improve the server in general, you warn and moderate people when they do mistakes but i noticed that your moderation can cause chaos some times, you still don't know when is the right time to take the action, you reported some people for reconnecting when they were Ts but this isn't bannable... and even if you're here since 2015, our regulars still don't know you, you have to be well known around the deathrun server, and i guess ndmenu is a big responsibility for you.
Suggestions:
+ Try not to argue with people and not to get mad easily.
+ Learn how to catch Scripters.
+ Be known.
+ Distinguish between what is bannable and what isn't.
+ Try to moderate and to provide the enjoyable atmosphere in the same time.

Good Luck :)

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:03 am
Profile WWW

#11 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
CoR

Kind Regards
SosA

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:34 am

#12 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
SosA wrote:
CoR

You're closing your application after just two days because you received negative feedback? Dude, you need to learn to not let everybody's words get to you. It's not mature to have a few negative responses burst your ego bubble. If this is not fixed by the time you reapply, should we expect you to lose your cool every time your moderation is challenged on the server?

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:34 pm

#13 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
Cruxell wrote:
SosA wrote:
CoR

You're closing your application after just two days because you received negative feedback? Dude, you need to learn to not let everybody's words get to you. It's not mature to have a few negative responses burst your ego bubble. If this is not fixed by the time you reapply, should we expect you to lose your cool every time your moderation is challenged on the server?

I’m not just closing my application because I got negative speech, I haven’t played in two days and I’m really busy

Kind Regards
SosA

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 am
neonDragon Admin

#14 Post Re: SosA's Runner Application
SosA wrote:
CoR

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]