View unanswered posts | View active topics | | There are 4 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] Application for joining nD family(Runner)
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77294573 0 03:51 63 0
- NickName: Covecija Ribicaa
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I"ve been admin on couple servers,regular admin,head and i owned my server in past.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: I play about 3-6hours a day on nD servers, i play most of time on deathrun,speedrun,surf,terorist in town and jailbreak. Deathrun and Speedrun on first place.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I played first about 3 years ago, than i had pause with cs 1.6 now im back for good.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes, I have.
-My name is Vladan. I have 18years. I'm from Serbia i know English well,I'm on last year in High School, next year i go study. I enjoy very much playing on nD servers becouse they are best.
If not so, they would not be so successful and popular for so long and new members comming from day to day, sure activity is not same but we will fix that i have friends who upcomming on servers every day.
I almost forgot i have CS Complete on steam if that means anything.

Thank you for taking a moment to look at my application, enjoy in rest of your day.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:02 am

#2 Post Re: Application for joining nD family(Runner)
Damn dude, your application is already trashed, no chance, heheh.

On a serious note, http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=134 is where you should have put your application in. But don't create another application though, an admin will move this topic to a proper place. Next time, navigate by clicking on "recruitment corner" on home page, then "nD* runners".

Now about your memership chances -

I don't know anymore what to expect from admin team and what are their expectations of applicants at the moment, but normally you should be useful and contribute to the community in forums as well, where you can show your contributions by reporting rulebreakers and interacting with users through suggestions, discussions and etc. Since this is your first forum post with this forum account (maybe ever), you can start doing so right here and now.

Quote:
I almost forgot i have CS Complete on steam if that means anything.
Yes, it means everything for an applicant, as one MUST have a Steam version of CS 1.6.

You also forgot to add a very crucial bit in your application post - why do you think you would be a useful addition to the team?

Haven't seen you ingame at all though, because I never play speedrun and barely ever play deathrun, but see the further opinions being posted here about, they will be here anytime soon, and see where you need to improve to eventually make it.

Good luck!

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:28 pm

#3 Post Re: Application for joining nD family(Runner)
Thanks on reply, i didn't know that i need to participate in discusion on forum, when I see rulebraker i go thru servers to find admin or just report over /admin command, I realy didn't know i need to do same on forum thanks for that.
If I join nD family ill help with main problem with rulebrakers who kill fun and ill start to discus about bugs etc. So we can fix them.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:55 pm

#4 Post Re: Application for joining nD family(Runner)
Hello Covecija Ribicaa!
Nice to see that you are interested in helping out the community :)

Positive:
- Friendly
- Have a good behavior on the servers..
- A good Deathrunner

Neutral:
- Language (Your english is kinda poor but still understandable , and well as you serbian language you might be able to help help the serbian players too!)
- Age (By your age it seems you are quite mature but I'm not sure about it..)
- Not much efforts were made while making the applications.
Negative:
- Moderation (Haven't seen you moderate on the servers..)
- Not noticed or much know by other players on the server.
- Activity (As you mentioned in your application that you daily play 3-6 hrs , it doesn't look like that as what I can see is that you have only played 33 hrs on the server..) Image

For now It's No from me as you lack the main requirements to be a member..

Work on the Negatives I mentioned above and you may get my Yes.

Good Luck buddy!!.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:21 am
nD** Runner Member

#5 Post Re: Application for joining nD family(Runner)
Hello my friend! nice to see someone want to help us, so let's start:
Your Positives:
As i saw, you like to make more friends and speak with other people.
Your English is understandable and clear in addition to the Serbian language.
18 years is a perfect age.
Neutral:
You aren't integrated with the forum ( Players, Topics... )
Unknown on the community, a few class from the Players do know you ( little bit from Deathrun )
Your Negatives:
Moderation, the most important thing that the pre-member should have.
Don't Know the rules.
Reports.
Activity on our servers.
Conclusion:
My Vote is NO, i know that you want to help but you should understand our Rules and moderate people because Deathrun seems like a kindergarten, full of Spammers, Abusers, Scripters. As well you don't help the newcomers, and i saw you once harassing for your personal reasons, you have started the harassment without telling me to help and i told you to stop but you didn't do and it has led to use my power to calm you. So, if you want to be a member you should fix your cons and prove to all that you did.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:14 am
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: Application for joining nD family(Runner)
Declined

You are too new to the community and our servers. Stick around a bit longer and try to become a part of the community. A good way of being integrated is by talking to our regulars, who I'm sure will be welcoming. Read up on the rules and start moderating on the servers. Stand out of the crowd and behave like a member without the powers.

If you have any further questions, feel free to hit me a PM.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:00 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]