anTi's application for nD* Runner

All accepted applications are stored here.
anTi

anTi's application for nD* Runner

Post by anTi »

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12430343

NickName: anTi

Sex: Male

Introduction:

I'd like to start off by saying that it was my brother who found this community a long time ago (known as Zyric) and he spent most of his time on deathrun and it didn't take long until I got stuck for it aswell, my brother is addicted to Heroes of Newerth at the moment tho. I started playing here under the name of anTi in early 2011 and have since then met alot of friends. I've been very active on the deathrun and speedrun server mostly but I have also spent a good amount of time on the Jailbreak server to get to know the people of the community since most of the members and admins spend their time there, whenever I'm playing there I'm mostly a terrorist since I don't fancy commanding that much. I've gotten a good knowledge of the rules since I've spent quite some time on each of the servers (mostly SR, DR and JB but also some on Zombie)

Experience Level: I don't have any experience as a moderator or admin, but I've been a member of a community known as BrutalCS where I've played on HnS servers and mostly pcw, left it quite some time ago when I started studying on a new school. Since I've been a VIP member for quite some time I'm well aware of what you can do and what you can't do on the Neondragon servers.

Average amount of time on our servers per day: around 2-4 hours, 4-6 hours on weekends. Although school is pretty hectic at the moment I still have time to squeeze in a couple of hours every day.

When did you start playing on our servers? I have no idea when me and my brother played here the first times, but I started myself playing in early 2011.

Who is anTi?

My name is Jacob and I'm currently living in Borås, Sweden together with my brother and mother, my parents are divorced so it's rarely that I meet my father. I'm half swedish and half spanish, so I can speak both swedish and spanish pretty good. I'm currently studying first year social science at Bäckäng, a popular school in Borås.
My hobbies are of course gaming, but also playing handball and curling, yep you heard me, curling. :)
I've been playing curling for about 4-5 years now, It's only me and 3 other guys in the whole city around our age that play so whenever we have matches against other people we have to travel loads of miles unfortunately. I consider myself a friendly guy that easily gets along with people, I doubt you have seen me rage or anything like that, I'm usually always calm, no matter the situation.
When it comes to music I enjoy listening to all kinds of music, favorite music is mostly swedish Like Håkan Hellström or Oskar Linnros. I also enjoy playing the guitar, and just hanging out with friends.
Whenever I'm playing CS I'm of course on the neondragon servers, but I also enjoy playing pcw and gathers through Playzeek.

Motivation:

The biggest reason why I am writing this application is because I really enjoy playing in this community, most people know each other and I believe that when you feel comfortable in a gaming community it only makes your gameplay better. I believe that I as a member can contribute to a good atmosphere on the servers, I'm always treating people equally and I never disrespect anyone. I'm well aware of my weaknesses and can therefore do my best to develop not only as a player on the servers but also as a person in real life.
If someone would ask for help, I'd do my best to help that person, no matter what the problem is. I also want to keep disrespectful people who dont obey the rules away from the server so the people who are there for the right reasons gets to enjoy the game.

I know many of you know me and some of you don't, I hope to see you in-game so you can get to know me better :)
If there's anything you want to know or if I've missed out on something important feel free to add me on steam for a chat or a play.

Over and out,

anTi
Last edited by anTi on Sun May 01, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blaze

Re: anTi's application for nD* Runner

Post by Blaze »

Pro's
- Forum activity
- In-Game activity
- Friendly
- Know the rules
- Mature
Con's
None

Conclusion
Yes! You're the man for this job!
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

The Ninja wrote:Pro's
- Forum activity
- In-Game activity
- Friendly
- Know the rules
- Mature
Con's
None
This , your a good guy (i liked you) :P

Its a Yes from me , Good Luck ;)

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
anTi

Post by anTi »

Thanks for the positive feedback Raoof and Ninja :)
Spato

Post by Spato »

I almost never play runner but I've played with you in jailbreak so that's what I will base my opinion on.

Pros
- Forum activity
- Very friendly
- Never seen you raging or harassing
- Seems mature
- Nice application

Cons
- Idk...

As I said, I don't play runner so I can't say if you know the rules or help people out there but you seem like a nice and friendly person so I wish you all the luck with your application! :) And it's a yes from me.
AIK <3
anTi

Post by anTi »

Spato wrote:I almost never play runner but I've played with you in jailbreak so that's what I will base my opinion on.

Pros
- Forum activity
- Very friendly
- Never seen you raging or harassing
- Seems mature
- Nice application

Cons
- Idk...

As I said, I don't play runner so I can't say if you know the rules or help people out there but you seem like a nice and friendly person so I wish you all the luck with your application! :) And it's a yes from me.
Thanks for the feedback Spato! Once again gl on the jb app :)
Norrby

Post by Norrby »

- Forum activity
- In-Game activity
- Friendly
- Know the rules
- Mature
Con's
None

Conclusion
Gl ;)
nD* Runner VIP | norrby on 23th January 2011 :)
You just wasted 5 secs of YOUR life to read this :) :twisted:
Vlad

Post by Vlad »

Pro's:
  • Active, either on forums and server.
  • Friendly and willing to help.
  • Mature ( tbh i thought you were 14-15 )
  • Decent knowledge of the rules.
Con's:
  • None to add.
I think your up for it, good luck! :)
anTi

Post by anTi »

Thanks Norrby and Vlad! :)
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Your application is being kept open for now. Spend some more time on the forum + in-game and we will see.
.gif © Kwaakt
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

- Forum activity
- In-Game activity
- Friendly
- Know the rules
- Mature
Con's
None

Conclusion

^

Don't have much more to say, this guy explained it with a transcendent evaluation/judge

Would like to add that the application is also very well written.

Good he knows Spanish.. a lot of Spanish people are at nD..

And nice application
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

- Forum activity
- In-Game activity
- Friendly
- Know the rules
- Mature
Con's
None

Conclusion
Agree with this.

Good luck mate!
anTi

Post by anTi »

Thanks Shadi and Znk, very appreciated :)
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

- Forum activity
- In-Game activity
- Friendly
- Know the rules
- Mature
Con's
None

Conclusion
I have watched you for a while now and I agree with this. Good luck
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

HAvn´t seen anything bad about you seems like a fair guy.....Good luck,
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."

Return to “Accepted Applications”