[Accepted] Hamoda's Application

All accepted applications are stored here.
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Hamoda's Application

Post by Hamooda »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3753645
- NickName: Hamoda.
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I was an admin in nSP servers. And i Like to catch some hackers there, To ban them, And the admin work is hard to add Commands at the ''Amxmodmenu''.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 5-6 hours.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: I Started Playing in 2013, I was a nonsteamer, and the first server i Joined is Roadrage.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes.

Introduction: okey, My Real name is Mohammed. I'm From Palestine, And i'm 16 years old. i'm studying At school and im grade 10, I like to play Football with some friends, I can speak 2 Languages ( Arabic - English ) -
My Hobbies : I like to watch Films, and i like to study English. And I had a server, I was working On the Control Panel to add some nice Models Like : Spiderman - batman and the server was Deathrun, and there wasn't a much people, but i was enjoying with some friends with this models, and some hackers joined the server And it doesn't work anymore.

Motivtion: When i joined nD i felt so welcomed by everyone on the server and that made me motviated to play day after day. I like everyone in this community and i get a long with everyone. I dont like people being rude or nasty to other people so i would love to be able to solve the problem as soon as possible so other players dont get put off by the toxic behaviour from others. I like educating people rather than punishing them straight away. When people make mistakes usually people get angry and aggresive and not really explaining what the person did, so that when i step in and educate what the person did and make it fair for everyone. So i will try my best for everyone to enjoy playing on neondragon expecially deathrun.

Thanks For reading my application ):
🇵🇸
SaKraN~

Re: Hamoda's Application

Post by SaKraN~ »

Ok hamoda nice to see You applying for member so look I have been seen you Modrating and REspect peoples , and Respect Rules , Help Peoples
and never seen any cons for you and I guess you have chance to be in runner Team And good luck
My Vote Yes
Image <--- English 2020...
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Hamudiiii, Great to see you apply, so I play on jailbreak a lot and not much on death run but I’ll give you my opinion of you as a person and when you played on jb:

pro’s

Active
Fun
Fair
Reports
Moderates on server
Mature
Knowledge of rules

Cons
No cons, in my eyes you are suitable to be a member yes from me, Good luck !
These users thanked the author Infinite for the post:
Hamooda
Kris

Post by Kris »

Sup Hamudi

Pros:

-Active player
-Known in the community
-Tries to help newbies
-Understandable english (+ arabic ofc)
-Kind person
-Friendly

Cons:

-Not many reports

To sum up,I'd like to watch you reporting more and try stay spec to moderate scripters. Otherwise you're good to go,my vote is yes,good luck.
These users thanked the author Kris for the post:
Hamooda
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

pros :
Helpfull
Knowledge the rules
Friendly
Good english
Active in the game

cons :
Fourm activity ! but it's not very important con .

Its a Yes from me .
Younes Ml
critycism

Post by critycism »

Hello Hmaroda!

Very happy to see you applying specially because you're my friend (i guess.)

First of all, i think you're a pretty nice dude, sometimes you get on my nerves but nothing too serious, i think you're mature enough to handle rule breakers and give them warnings. When there's someone misbehaving, you always try to calm them down, which is really good, also, all of your reports seem pretty decent and often get accepted, (it's nice to see you also report ban evaders and pay attention to them.)

PROS
- Reports people quite often
- warns/helps people
- has a nice, understandable English
- well known around the community

CONS
- i personally don't have any...

in conclusion, it's gonna be a yes from me since you deserve membership and you've been working hard for it, good luck little hmar!
These users thanked the author critycism for the post:
Hamooda
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

active player never harras to many reports got rule knowledge mature guy yes from me gl.
J4ck
nD* Jail Member

Post by J4ck »

Hi Mohammed.

I dont want to give my vote yet, but one time you were laughing about how I speak with the letter *R* and I told you to stop it, but you didnt and kept laughing and laughing. Also other players were with you and they laughed too. So I want you to give me an explanation
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

J4ck wrote:Hi Mohammed.

I dont want to give my vote yet, but one time you were laughing about how I speak with the letter *R* and I told you to stop it, but you didnt and kept laughing and laughing. Also other players were with you and they laughed too. So I want you to give me an explanation

I Don't know what are u talking about, but for sure i didn't mean to Laugh at you, And if i did, For sure I was kidding ^^
Thanks for ur reply anyways ^^
🇵🇸
efa :)
VIP

Post by efa :) »

Pros
Friendly
Funny guy
Good understanding of english
Someone that you will never get bored if you play with
Cons
Nothing
Its a Big Yes from me and goodluck
voodoo

Post by voodoo »

Younes Ml wrote: cons :
Fourm activity ! but it's not very important con .
it is important :D

Hello 6*A*M*D*A,

Nice to see you applying for member. To be honest i did not expect this from you and i see a motivation to you, thats a good thing. :) Your age is okay while you never cause problems/troubles but act mature with your rule knowledge that i like it to you! Often when i join to have some fun in dr the first thing i see is your presence with your 'crazy activity'. Since i know you for a while im sure you will 'do' much as a member like we did in the God servant's community. I would like to see you participating on forum discussions especially when it comes to dr server. You are friendly, respected person, well known in community, funny, working hard to calm down abusers/harassers and then taking time to report them if they don't listen to your moderation, also you call me in steam to calm the situate for players who do not listen, you take your time by sitting in spec to report when needed etc... I don't think if there is any cons about you... just forum activity but im putting it as a neutral. To sum up i think you got the requirements for being a member and i would like to see you wearing nD* Tag. You got my support by a yes.

Good Luck mate! :) :)
These users thanked the author voodoo for the post (total 5):
Hamooda, [email protected] *, J4ck, Bleak, SaKraN~
Bleak

Post by Bleak »

Hi :D
Pros
1-Friendly
2-Understandable English :)
3-Knows Rules 8-)

Cons
1-I Never See You On DR :(

But It'll Be a YES!

Good Luck. ;)
iOsama

Post by iOsama »

Hey hamoda u are nice guy , little bit toxic when u get mad , u have been an admin on dr server before i guess so u have experience , so i vote YES gl
Hamza

Post by Hamza »

good guy
Yes
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

hii hamoda, happy to see u applying for member

pros
friendly
knows rules