View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post[Declined] Closed Dude
-Closed

Last edited by Muhamed_Nasser on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:04 am
nD* Jail Member

#2 Post Re: member=admin :)
Muhamed_Nasser wrote:
- Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:440820661
- NickName:Castielx'D
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): i'm Adming in another servers zombie and deathrun :) Toxic servers
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 5/6 hours
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? from 4 months i think
- Do you have a working mic? Yes ofc.
- My favourite Hobbie is learning English i'm from egypt so i love egypt soon i will learn some languges------i love play football with some friends football my fav
:D :D

Yes <3

Hello Castielx'D!

First of all; your application is very short. I recommend you to work on that and make a more detailed one. Explain more about your social life or maybe about your studies? Your English is not the best either. It is understandable, but very poor to be honest. I saw that you didn't make a presentation topic yet. I also recommend you to do this; http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=5 By doing this players from the community can start knowing you better and you can make yourself familiar around neonDragon. I read that you are an admin in another server? It is not allowed at nD to apply for membership if you're already a member/admin somewhere else.

I highly suggest you follow my advice and come back stronger in the future.

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'

Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:03 am
Profile WWW

#3 Post Re: member=admin :)
Muhamed_Nasser wrote:
- Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:440820661
- NickName:Castielx'D
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): i'm Adming in another servers zombie and deathrun :) Toxic servers
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 5/6 hours
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? from 4 months i think
- Do you have a working mic? Yes ofc.
- My favourite Hobbie is learning English i'm from egypt so i love egypt soon i will learn some languges------i love play football with some friends football my fav
:D :D

Yes <3

u never have done a report make some reports then apply again and also as Makita said you are admin in other community and if you really are then double claning is not allowed and ofc be more active in Forum

No

click to laugh https://imgur.com/a/SKhEge9

Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:54 am

#4 Post Re: member=admin :)
ty guys i hope i'm coming stronger <3

Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:42 am

#5 Post Re: member=admin :)
Muhamed_Nasser wrote:
ty guys i hope i'm coming stronger <3

alright one more thing to say u are a nice guy :) u are not like others *why no? i have? no yes of course i will i will not i am good im bad thats not true* thank you for understanding muhamed next time do the advices we give and you will get the rank you want :D

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:26 am

#6 Post Re: member=admin :)
ty <3 :angelic-green: :angelic-green: :angelic-green:

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 am

#7 Post Re: member=admin :)
hello naser seems youre new here, just a addition to makita's reply u're not known by the community, and u dont have much hours in deathrun server, there's a report made on you so..
Report #5733

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:08 am
nD** Runner Member

#8 Post Re: member=admin :)
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?report_id=5729
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?report_id=5733

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 am
neonDragon Admin

#9 Post Re: member=admin :)
STEAM_1:0:440820661

This id has never connected to our servers, are you sure you're a Steam user? Judging from the report that [email protected] posted it seems you're using non-steam?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:53 pm
nD** Runner Member

#10 Post Re: member=admin :)
Konijn wrote:
STEAM_1:0:440820661

This id has never connected to our servers, are you sure you're a Steam user? Judging from the report that [email protected] posted it seems you're using non-steam?

it's STEAM_0:0:440820661

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:05 pm

#11 Post Re: member=admin :)
are u sure I'm not steamer ?
+That The WEw id Not me

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:19 am

#12 Post Re: member=admin :)
U WEL BE A GUD MEMBER, I VOTE YES

just follow me, ill get you there

Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:03 pm

#13 Post Re: member=admin :)
Jessi wrote:

Jessi can you tell me the reason he will be a "Gud Member" ? well if you want to don't tell me but i just want to know what is really good on this guy except his maturity, and kindness where do you trust him and why ? maybe everyone want your reason even muhamed himself

Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:06 pm

#14 Post Re: member=admin :)
Jessi wrote:

Wayne wrote:
Wayne wrote:
You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.

OR

By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.

Good example:

Spoiler: show
I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits both in personality and understanding. You're smart for your age and see stuff ways no one else does. You care for the community and it seems like no matter what happens on it and what pisses you off you come back and I think you could do well as a member. Simply because you did so for long until one screw up happened (after the big warning you got). You got a mic, you seem to use it; you're somewhat active (but typically play more than you normally do in the application time). That shouldn't be taken into account as we saw how active you were back when you were on your report spree. You also act a little nicer in your application time and started posting more (you should post a little more than you currently do though) but I guess you just took a break from nD.

I'm also gonna be honest, you can get on people's nerves from time to time and whether you don't mean it in a serious way you do randomly do stuff you shouldn't (in addition to the apparent past slips and mistakes that are known to everyone). So basically, cut down on the drama-queening/overreacting/over-dramatising on some situations. However, you're loyal and I know you'd use the powers in the right mindset so I'd like to see you have another chance, yes. If you do not get accepted, there's obviously too much weight on your past and if that's all that's gonna be taken into account then it'd be a pretty silly reason to stop your application from getting accepted.

Bad example:

Spoiler: show
This guy is awesome, please accept him. You get my yes bro, I love you!!

pls keep it serious Jessi or u will get banned.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:37 pm

#15 Post Re: member=admin :)
Uliks wrote:
Jessi wrote:

Jessi can you tell me the reason he will be a "Gud Member" ? well if you want to don't tell me but i just want to know what is really good on this guy except his maturity, and kindness where do you trust him and why ? maybe everyone want your reason even muhamed himself

yo can you stay into the topic Uliks? If muhammed wants he can ask her why did u vote this and this, no need to post useless replies here, because ure not a member or a admin to ask her why did u vote this, as for the vote its her opinion, just like u voted no, she voted yes.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next