View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
nD** Runner Member

#1 Post[Accepted] 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
[email protected] *'s App for nD Runner Team.

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:179129914 .
- NickName: [email protected] *
- Experience Level: I was admin on Arabian server in 2015 but i was no-steamer and only some players are playing it, So I decided to leave.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 10-12 hours
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I started deathrun on August 2015 [No-Steam] until 23 august 2017 [Steam].
- Do you have a working mic? Yes.
- About me:
My name Is Louay Tselkim, I live in North Algeria, I live with my family ( Father, Mother, Brother ).
I love Football ( Fan of Chelsea FC ;) ) And Counter-Strike ( I love Deathrun and Deathmatch mods ),i spend all my time on CS,and sometimes i watch animes ( like AOT or DBS ).
I speak 3 languages:
  1. Arabic
  2. English
  3. French
I'm superior in school, i'm on the level 10 (First Secondary).

- Motivation:
I want to become a member to help players especially newcomers, and catching the hackers, abusers, spammers, and who break the rules.they start when the members come out and i always try to calm them down and report them but there are who don't listen to me and who is ban evading,and i want to create a unique and quiet atmosphere for the players without problems.

Last edited by [email protected] * on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
VIP

#2 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
Why did you close your previous application? It was only seven days ago, what has changed since then?

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:25 pm
nD** Runner Member

#3 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
Decency wrote:
Why did you close your previous application? It was only seven days ago, what has changed since then?

activity on forum

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 pm
Profile WWW

#4 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
You could of fixed your activity on the forums instead of Closing it. You do not stand out to the crowd ! I have never seen you moderate the chat and your report history is low ! I will give you some tips on Steam :D

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:56 pm
nD** Runner Member

#5 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
You could of fixed your activity on the forums instead of Closing it. You do not stand out to the crowd ! I have never seen you moderate the chat and your report history is low ! I will give you some tips on Steam :D

lol see strikelist and ask deathrun players about me and dont play only jailbreak and say to me "You do not stand out to the crowd"
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=LouayTselkim&searchradio=reporter&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:36 pm
Profile WWW

#6 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
LouayTselkim wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:

lol see strikelist and ask deathrun players about me and dont play only jailbreak and say to me "You do not stand out to the crowd"
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=LouayTselkim&searchradio=reporter&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

My brain is so dead today!!

User banned 5 days for this post.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:47 pm

#7 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
I am only voicing my opinion because i do play alot with [email protected] * In dr. From what i see i do feel he could better his solving problems in dr as far as spamming and disrespect ( Tell them spamming isnt allowed 2-3 times and don't disrespect others you know ) But over all i feel he's increased his forum activity and he does play alot in the dr server.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:15 pm

#8 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
I know [email protected] for a long time and i am sure he is good candidate to become member. He is allways helpful for new players and allways warn players that dont follow rules.
Pros: -friendly
-moderate
-increased forum activity and reports
-know 3 languages which is helpful,especially with arabic since there is many arab players
-play alot on dr server(and dr server need someone to moderate it ASAP)
-known in community
-long time on nD

Dont see any cons.

I really hope for his membership, coz a big lack of moderators on dr, and there on dr is almost allways 10+ to 20+ players(and some of them harass or cheat/scripton + many tts disconnecting/leaving(geting over 100fps) and rarely some member/admin seen there. And [email protected] spend alot time per day on dr so here is solution :)

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:29 pm
nD* Jail Member

#9 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
Hey there [email protected] * nice to se you applying.

I try to make it simple and short.

PROS:
- activity (saw you many times in dr)
- reports
- speaks arabic (think a good thing for dr)
- friendly (atleast all the times towards me)
- known (for sure in dr as I saw it)
- teachable (he try to learn and asked for help)
- do care about the dr server (called me sometimes to have a look into it and to help out)

NEUTRALS:
- application (looks a bit like a fast made one, not much time spent in it)
- english level (a bit low but aslong you are understandable I'm fine with it)

CONS:
- anger issues (if you got them...which I can understand if players abuse a lot of rules, get probably moderated by you and don't wanna listen to a regular)

SUGGESTIONS:
- stay calm and try to moderate the abuser in a polite way, if they don't wanna listen let it go and take proofs also with showing your moderation. Then go for a report.
- try to take part in some topics to show your thoughts/opinion about different situations so we can see what kind of person you are and how you think.
- use your mic to calm others down and to try to create a nice atmosphere inside there, but also no need for it if you fell uncomfortable to use it.
- have a look in other accepted applications to see what is required for becoming a member in the team
- try to help all newcomers with prob in a calm manner
- try to take critisism and see it as a help to become better in the future

CONCLUSION:
I see good potential in you as a candidate for the RUNNER team and would go for an extend to see you can fix your CONS in an apprpriate way, specially if you lose your cool from time to time on what you should definitely work then. A member need to stay calm to solve the probs in the best and most fair way. Had the same prob a while ago too and a good advice is to take a breath and count to 10 and then go ahead. Since Bixaar will leave he is in my eyes the best candidate to become a helping hand for Mila.

Good luck [email protected] with your application, cya ingame.

Spoiler: show

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:34 am
nD** Runner Member

#10 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Hey there [email protected] * nice to se you applying.

I try to make it simple and short.

PROS:
- activity (saw you many times in dr)
- reports
- speaks arabic (think a good thing for dr)
- friendly (atleast all the times towards me)
- known (for sure in dr as I saw it)
- teachable (he try to learn and asked for help)
- do care about the dr server (called me sometimes to have a look into it and to help out)

NEUTRALS:
- application (looks a bit like a fast made one, not much time spent in it)
- english level (a bit low but aslong you are understandable I'm fine with it)

CONS:
- anger issues (if you got them...which I can understand if players abuse a lot of rules, get probably moderated by you and don't wanna listen to a regular)

SUGGESTIONS:
- stay calm and try to moderate the abuser in a polite way, if they don't wanna listen let it go and take proofs also with showing your moderation. Then go for a report.
- try to take part in some topics to show your thoughts/opinion about different situations so we can see what kind of person you are and how you think.
- use your mic to calm others down and to try to create a nice atmosphere inside there, but also no need for it if you fell uncomfortable to use it.
- have a look in other accepted applications to see what is required for becoming a member in the team
- try to help all newcomers with prob in a calm manner
- try to take critisism and see it as a help to become better in the future

CONCLUSION:
I see good potential in you as a candidate for the RUNNER team and would go for an extend to see you can fix your CONS in an apprpriate way, specially if you lose your cool from time to time on what you should definitely work then. A member need to stay calm to solve the probs in the best and most fair way. Had the same prob a while ago too and a good advice is to take a breath and count to 10 and then go ahead. Since Bixaar will leave he is in my eyes the best candidate to become a helping hand for Mila.

Good luck [email protected] with your application, cya ingame.

Thanks Zero I will work on your advice and i will correct my cons.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 am
Profile WWW

#11 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
You don't simply change activity one week to prove you're worthy, that was a bad reason to close your previous application, just saying.

Carrot #SosA' wrote:

And also if you want to become a member you should change your way of replying, this reply feels rude and careless about the guy who criticized you.

For the rest I can't judge you, nor will I vote for you, I'm just annoyed by these things.
Best of Luck.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:13 pm
nD** Runner Member

#12 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
You don't simply change activity one week to prove you're worthy, that was a bad reason to close your previous application, just saying.

Carrot #SosA' wrote:

And also if you want to become a member you should change your way of replying, this reply feels rude and careless about the guy who criticized you.

For the rest I can't judge you, nor will I vote for you, I'm just annoyed by these things.
Best of Luck.

thanks, i will fix my cons.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

#13 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
Hello, As I've been a douche to you the past few weeks. I have my own opinions on you now.

Your a very calm and friendly player. Your doing fine with reports, However I would like you to moderate more off ten. I've seen players harass other player's and your just standing there minding your own business. I feel like you would do a great job joining the team. I'm sorry what I said before to you, Personal shit and my brain was dead as hell.

My vote is extend leading to a Yes

Good luck on your application!

EDIT - Your application is also low. I would like you to add more information, So regulars would know a little more about you!

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:18 pm
nD** Runner Member

#14 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
sosa i am sorry too.
you said
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
I've seen players harass other player's and your just standing there minding your own business.
you are right sometimes i see some players harassing and i am just standing there because there are some players who doesn't listen to me and they doesn't respect admins too, they are banevading and i have no power to gag them.everytime i call mila or voro and sometimes infinite.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 pm
Profile WWW

#15 Post Re: 2nd [email protected] *'s Application
THats what I said you don’t stand out the crowd but now since you explained I get it. If they ban evand, You can report them

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next