Bixaar's application #hiho

All accepted applications are stored here.
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Bixaar's application #hiho

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

HELLO EVERYONE!

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3117968
- NickName: Bixaar

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): in sv arab i thought it was my first experience in cs it was bad and Non-interactive so I decided to leave,

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 6-9 hours in day for sure

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? i started playing in 2015 without steam, in 2016 with steam

- Do you have a working mic? yes

About me:

i'm Bixaar and I'm 18 years old. I'm from tunisia . I study in the fourth year of secondary . i'm playing football with my club. In my free time, i like to watch animes & listening to music
i'm currently living with my family, 1 borther & 1 sister and with my parents.

Motivation:

my motivation to help in the server is to bring a good atmosphere in the server as it is full of choas and having only one runner who's taking care of the server.Most of the time when he 's offline, people are giving each others special treatment, harassing, spamming & leaving as a terrorist whenever a ct complete the map.i do care about the deathrun server and love playing on it most of my spare time that's why i'm deciding to join as runner.

Last edited by BiXaAr-MeDy. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hi
Saad

Re: Bixaar's application #hiho

Post by Saad »

He's very friendly and very very active guy on server . I have seen him reporting and asking players to follow rule . Always there to help everyone and since he know Arabic also he will be a complete package for Deathrun server because on DR there are so many people who are sometimes misusing mic feature,abusing each other and all that.

So i would say YES!
GMK 5

Post by GMK 5 »

Hi bixaar, I really think you re a nice and active guy that is always friendly with all the people in the server, so i am assuming that you can moderate the server well, but one thing is that you should make more reports about cheaters and rulebreakers.
I vote yes, goodluck
--If you want to shine like the sun, you have to burn like it. --
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello Bixaar!

Pro's
- Your activity is super high.
- You know the rules.
- You are trying to moderate through chat.
- You are helpful with people.
- You don't want to be involved in fights.
- You report people.
- You English skills are okay.

Con's
- You are not so much active on forums as i would like from you to be.
- You don't stand out from the crowd.

Conclusion; You are a really nice guy and i do believe that you have a chance to become a member. But, something is keeping me back to vote yes. I'll go for Extend now so i can give you time (and to myself) to fix your cons. Don't quit. Hard work and you're gonna get it!

Potato

Post by Potato »

You're friendly, Ingame activity is good, Reports and your english level are ok. You don't stand out from the crowd, authority (the right to command a situation, give orders and expecting them to be obeyed) lacks a little. An Extension would be fair to see how you improve. Goodluck pal
Recognize
Unown

Post by Unown »

Hi Bixaar!

As I've told you in private already, I definitely think you have the potential, but you're not ready quite yet.

Pro's
- You speak like 4 languages if I recall correctly?
- Known in the server
- Activity

Working points
- Rules - Even though I see you trying to enforce the rules, I don't think you know them well enough, I think just yesterday we had to tell you you can't spam hard traps more than twice.
- Authority - You're a friendly guy, but in Deathrun you can't be.. friendly (or at least not all the time), you really need to be strict and have patience and nerves of steel or your head will just explode after moderating that server for an hour. Part of this is to stand out the crowd, so everyone on the server knows you and knows that you can punish them if they do something wrong (through reports, for now).

Con's
- Forums - I know it might be hard, but the forums are a great way to meet new people and to make friends from other servers, not only that but you'll be able to improve your English as well (since yours isn't that great yet), so try to participate in the topics on the forum!

You only recently started 'moderating' in the server (I think it's only been like a week), so I want to see if you can keep it up.

For this meeting I hope you'll get Extended because I don't think you're ready just yet, maybe the next one, you'll be ready.

PS: If you're ever in doubt of a rule, or don't know what to do, you've got me on steam, don't be afraid to ask me anything, I'll be glad to help!
Last edited by Unown on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

I see a decent amount of reports from you, though only two thirds of them were accepted. Your activity is outstanding, and that is something very needed nowadays. From what I've seen, you tend to be friendly most of the time. Your English is horrible, not nearly as good as what's expected from a member. You are very immature for your age. You've joined the forums only three months ago. I have a hard time believing people would notice you, let alone respect you and obey your orders. Try to stand out of the crowd a bit more and show more authority. Giving you a trial would be the same as accepting you to the team, since there's only one member and zero admins playing on Deathrun to scope you. I just don't see you as member material. Since the mentioned cons cannot be fixed overnight my advice is to work on them for a couple of months and then trying again. Right now, it's a no.
EDIT: Also does not accept feedback in the form of criticism at all.
Last edited by Cruxell on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

Thanks for all the replies!
Hi
Unown

Post by Unown »

Donald Dump wrote:I see a decent amount of reports from you, though only two thirds of them were accepted. Your activity is outstanding, and that is something very needed nowadays. From what I've seen, you tend to be friendly most of the time. Your English is horrible, not nearly as good as what's expected from a member. You are very immature for your age. You've joined the forums only three months ago. I have a hard time believing people would notice you, let alone respect you and obey your orders. Try to stand out of the crowd a bit more and show more authority. Giving you a trial would be the same as accepting you to the team, since there's only one member and zero admins playing on Deathrun to scope you. I just don't see you as member material. Since the mentioned cons cannot be fixed overnight my advice is to work on them for a couple of months and then trying again. Right now, it's a no.
Hey Donald, as that only member that can scope him (like you said), I can assure you that he isn't immature and is trying his best to moderate the server and to ask respect from the players, I'm sorry but you're wrong on those points! (And quite honestly, I don't know how you could know since you don't play on DR!)
Shota ツ wrote:U are nice guy and realy friendly guy but u are immature. U are a bit trolling and u do not even use your mic. U do not report too much and have not seen you moderate. Your story is very short and try to add smth. U are really good player but u leave one main character that u only play for yourself. No from me . try in 2-3 months and work on cons I have mentioned
Edit: +1 your English level is not enough.
Edit2: If this application will be extended, ill make another post for you but it is still no from me
Edit3: PS: I'll promise if he get accepted i quit playing on nD for a looong time. I won't be part of nD as a regular if i know this guy would wear a nD-Tag and would've powers !!!
Your first (unedited) post stated that he was a perfect player and deserved membership (I remember because everyone before Voro voted a very clear "yes".), and after you "Thanked" Donald his post, your post made a huge turn in a way that it became very disrespectful towards Bixaar.
I suggest you edit your post to remove atleast the threats.
Not only isn't any of the things you mentioned true (trolling? Doesn't report? Where do you get these points?), secondly I haven't seen you on Deathrun either so who are you to judge?

Sorry if this counted as spam but I feel like I had to defend Bixaar from false points.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

Haii Bixar,
glad to see you applying mate,

Positive:

• Activity in-game: you 're active in deathrun server as i'm playing with you daily
• Your Behaviour: you 're very calm and never saw you harassing someone or participating into fights
• Helpful: i've seen you couple of times trying to help out the new players when needed
• you have the required age to apply
• You're a nice and friendly guy
• you are able to speak more than 2 languages special arabic as the deathrun server full of arabians.

Negative:

• I doubt you would be able to handle a full server all by yourself
• Forums activity: try to be more active on forums by participating on the chat box or topics discussions
• i'm not sure that you fully know all the rules

Conclusion:

to sump up, you 're nice and helpful guy to play with but you need to work little more. I mean you should moderate more as you recently started that and try to raise your forums activity. you speak arabic so it will be useful as the server is full of arabic people. Other than that just make sure you read the rules again. my vote is Blank leaning to a yes, try to fix your cons and you will get my full support.
Best of luck.
GMK 5

Post by GMK 5 »

Shota ツ wrote:
FEAR wrote: Your first (unedited) post stated that he was a perfect player and deserved membership (I remember because everyone before Voro voted a very clear "yes".), and after you "Thanked" Donald his post, your post made a huge turn in a way that it became very disrespectful towards Bixaar.
I suggest you edit your post to remove atleast the threats.
Not only isn't any of the things you mentioned true (trolling? Doesn't report? Where do you get these points?), secondly I haven't seen you on Deathrun either so who are you to judge?

Sorry if this counted as spam but I feel like I had to defend Bixaar from false points.
ok First of all, i am dr player from a long time (last year) i have seen bixaar trolling and abusing so he is not ready for the title right now
Edit: He has made only poor 6 reports and only 4 of them Is accapted. I have not seen bixaar even using MIC, his English is poor and is not enough for member material. So i do not see him as member material and who are u judjing me? I have right to say my personal opinion and your behave should be fine anyways. I say it again, if bixaar gets acceptance, I won't be part of ND regulars and ill leave community for a loooooong time.
Ty for listening (FEAR)
Edit2: Bixaar , since I am back In game, when ill be online, make sure u pm me when ull be online in server, ill take a look on you.
TT
Well to be completely honest i havent seen bixaar "trolling" or abusing his VIP or hacking + he is being friendly and I m seeing him "commanding" people to the right way so they avoid rulebreaking. "He has made only poor 6 reports" i guess 6 poor reports are better than 0 reports and these reports show that he wants to punish the rulebreakers and keep the server balanced, and surely he will make more of them.
--If you want to shine like the sun, you have to burn like it. --
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Hey Bixaar,
Here is my opinion

Pros:-
-Very Active
-Mature
-Friendly:- he knows how to make friends and interact
-I seem to like his motivation: he wants to moderate t's who break rules and give special treatment which is hated by all dr players
-Never seen him break a rule.

Cons:-
- I would recommend you to use your mic once in a while and moderate rule breakers
- The only thing im worried about is whether you are fit to give the apt punishment to rule breakers based on what they have done
- Be active on forums, take part in discussions on Deathrun, Speedrun and kz

Advice:-
You must explain rules to new players before you go ahead punishing them for their very first mistake
You must warn people for small things via mic
You must !warn people for special treatment etc
You must kick teamkillers
You must ban only cheaters and mass teamkillers after reporting them on forums.

I would vote for a YES only after you learn and implement all the cons, for now I'll go for extend

Good luck!

@shota 6 reports are decent for Deathrun server becoz most of the players are nonsteamer and the t who leave server when ct completes are hard to catch and record. But yeah he could improve on the number of reports.
I would call it a neutral over a con which disables his membership eligibility
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

Donald Dump wrote:I see a decent amount of reports from you, though only two thirds of them were accepted. Your activity is outstanding, and that is something very needed nowadays. From what I've seen, you tend to be friendly most of the time. Your English is horrible, not nearly as good as what's expected from a member. You are very immature for your age. You've joined the forums only three months ago. I have a hard time believing people would notice you, let alone respect you and obey your orders. Try to stand out of the crowd a bit more and show more authority. Giving you a trial would be the same as accepting you to the team, since there's only one member and zero admins playing on Deathrun to scope you. I just don't see you as member material. Since the mentioned cons cannot be fixed overnight my advice is to work on them for a couple of months and then trying again. Right now, it's a no.
EDIT: Also does not accept feedback in the form of criticism at all.

hi donald,

thank you for your reply in my application, I respect your opinion
but,.. I think that we haven't met in the servers before and thats why i beleive that you may not know me that well.
i hope you understand what i mean

Good luck!
Hi
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

Thanks for the reply!
Hi
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Hi there Bixaar :)

I've observed you for a while now, but didn't have the chance to see you since you applied until now hence my delay commenting here.

Pros
  • You are very friendly and polite, which means you are always willing to help.
  • You are a very curious person in the sense that you are willing to learn new things and ask whatever you don't understand. I think this is a really nice feature.
  • You are very active in-game. You don't just play Runner servers, so you've had the chance to meet more people making you more known within the community.
  • You do moderate ingame. *
Neutrals
  • Forum activity: People are mentioning this. However I have indeed seen an improvement in this field. You are making an effort to socialize in the chatbox and are making some posts here and there. Keep it up :)
  • English level: Your English level is okay. It could be better? Yeah certainly, mine as well. But I think if you are able to communicate and express your ideas as well as understand what your interlocutor is saying, it should be enough. Besides, I just learned you know 4 languages and that's really cool.
  • Maybe keep reporting a bit when you see the chance to do so. You don't need to be hunting people down, just if you have the chance, do it. ^^
Cons
  • * As said, you do moderate, but I do think that you should moderate faster. I mean, when somebody is harassing (for example), you should take action (warn him, ...) faster. This will make you more efficient if there is more than one rulebreaker.
Just another comment: I really like your will to keep learning and the effort you make in the process. I have witnessed how much you've improved in things like reporting or the general functioning of the community. I wanna tell you good job for that.

So, basically I wanna wish you the best of luck with your application!

Return to “Accepted Applications”