View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 6 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] 2nd MEGA SHOT's Application
- STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:12368504
- NickName: MEGA SHOT
- Experience Level: NO
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 9-11 hours
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I started deathrun on August 2014 [No-Steam] until 3 February[color=#408040][/color] 2017 [Steam].
- Do you have a working mic? Yes.
- About me:
My name is Mohamed Amin I live in Tunisia with my family (FATHER / BROTHER/SISTER/MOTHER) in Djerba....I love football (I encourage Real Madrid)....
(I love deathrun jailbreak rodrage mods)
I CAN SPEAK 3 languages
1-English
2-French
3-Arabic
THIS Year is my last year in school :D
- Motivation:
I want to become a member to help players especially newcomers, and catching the hackers, abusers, spammers, and who break the rules.they start when the members come out and i always try to calm them down and report them but there are who don't listen to me and who is ban evading,and i want to create a unique and quiet atmosphere for the players without problems.

LOOK AT IM

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:38 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: 2nd MEGA SHOT's Application
Declined

You pretty much copied [email protected]'s application and filled it with your own information. This is already a bad start and wont increase your chances of becoming a member anytime soon.
I also told you on steam that it was too soon for you to apply. People wont see you as a reliable, trustworthy source of help. You need to moderate more on the servers, help where you can, report people, interact with people and become a part of the community. Right now you are seen as a regular on the server, you need to take that extra step towards a member-position.

Act like a member without the powers.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]