Babys member position

User avatar
Romeo
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Romeo »

KaitoKid wrote:
Romeo wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
lets start with PoP shall we ? pop my friend i always wondered how u've been doing all these toxic bad stuff all the time adn never get banned
idk about anything else but PoP^ freekills/teamkills as he pleases anytime he joins CT I have no idea how he's not lost his access yet
no one has balls to report good ol' players but me but I am gone now.
nerd
Just because I wear glasses? Ty.
Image
SaKraN~
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by SaKraN~ »

Baby just leave them alone they mad because they not at the top like you hhhh just laugh my brother and leave them alone... ffs You all trying to remove his member , because 1 guy got ban and he really want it , Not only 4Hours need a lot off ffs , guys let's have some fun , getting kick or ban you'll start crying wa wa wa mama give the 7lme wtf? crying so much just Stop it... and I hope close This Topic
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
Queen's Revenge
Image <--- English 2020...
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Queen's Revenge »

S[i]CE~O~ wrote:Baby just leave them alone they mad because they not at the top like you hhhh just laugh my brother and leave them alone... ffs You all trying to remove his member , because 1 guy got ban and he really want it , Not only 4Hours need a lot off ffs , guys let's have some fun , getting kick or ban you'll start crying wa wa wa mama give the 7lme wtf? crying so much just Stop it... and I hope close This Topic
Only lucid person here is Sakran
User avatar
Panda
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:45 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Panda »

Aash wrote:Some people get flamed for spamming shrug emotes while being a member and not moderating and some people get flamed for moderating </3
shut the fuck up woman
Image
Aash
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Aash »

PandAboYii wrote:
Aash wrote:Some people get flamed for spamming shrug emotes while being a member and not moderating and some people get flamed for moderating </3
shut the fuck up woman
settle the fuck down asshole
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Nallez
Posts: 953
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Nallez »

Aash wrote:
PandAboYii wrote:
Aash wrote:Some people get flamed for spamming shrug emotes while being a member and not moderating and some people get flamed for moderating </3
shut the fuck up woman
settle the fuck down asshole
Please refrain from spamming the topic. This goes out for everyone. If you have nothing to actually add into the convo, don't bother replying.
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Styx »

What's the point in trying to make a point when the point's points aren't being answered?
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
Romeo
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Romeo »

Styx wrote:What's the point in trying to make a point when the point's points aren't being answered?
Good point Styx, I like your point. I would just like to point out that all the points you have made are from the Werewolf community that pointed out and taught everyone how to makes points.
Image
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 3043
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Nallez wrote: Please refrain from spamming the topic. This goes out for everyone. If you have nothing to actually add into the convo, don't bother replying.
Dunno what so hard is to understand bruh? Pls listen to his moderation, or it could happen that you find yourself banned soon ;)

As for this topic:

I can't and wont judge on any thing which happend at this day. All I would like to point out is that guys who troll inside the server and specially are known for this behaviour will end up receiving a punishment at the end, for sure even a harder one than a newcomer, since a lot of you guys known for causing problems. It for sure can happen that some punishments might not be justified at all but even then you all do know very well you risk getting banned for a wrong behaviour inside the server so why you guys complain afterwards??? A lot of the trolls think if they do get gagged and muted and kicked on a daily basis it's enough and fine, but you're wrong bcs ofc your behaviour in general will get taken into account aswell. Since we do and had to moderate you guys often enough. I dunno you guys forget that we could simply do a report and you guys would get real punishments where 4 hours are nothing. And for all the super OLD-EX members you gonna tell me you guys did never mistakes? Ahh come on guys, no way ;)

I did read all replies and was not there but I can read out of all this shit which happend there, that a lot of you guys tried to create chaos on purpose and to make it hard for the members or specially on him.

Well if we don't have any drama more in an admin meeting outcome, why not do it this way ^^

One thing is for sure. If you wanna troll at forum or inside the server/s and take it too far you risk different punishments and should then stop being butthurt bcs someone took actions against you guys. I remember a lot of you crying or complaining that too many members don't take actions against rulebreakers and now when someone does it you guys complain about that now.

Welcome back to neonDrama !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Styx »

Thank you for answering all of our concerns. You really put it to bed this time guys. Splendid work, looking forward to more reasonable discussions (?) in the future.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
Zeke
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Murica!¡
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Re: Babys member position

Post by Zeke »

Image
User avatar
Kudō Shin'ichi
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:31 pm
Location: in uhu's house
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Kudō Shin'ichi »

Baby is one of the smartest members he does everything for good he never jokes with his powers and yes he banned 3/4 persons because they used n word and + baby gave them warning good job baby you are fantastic !!! :D
I LOVE PIZZA PIZZA NO JOKE TO ME

My name is Peace
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15548
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 650 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Shadi »

I did not and have no intention of digging into baby specifically I will however say;

Yes there's a warning system for a reason, but it's also different when you handle someone who's meant to know the rules and the boundaries of when you're breaking the rules. I don't know if there was any of this in this situation but I believe people who say they're "entitled" to a warn when they know what they're doing is going to cause a warning can fuck off and warning can be safely skipped.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
SaKraN~
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by SaKraN~ »

Just Close this fucking topic , people Are Fighting Each other for fuck sake please close it and thx.
Image <--- English 2020...
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Babys member position

Post by Styx »

People are fighting because no one is answering the real questions and just call the complaintants trolls/rulebreakers and that we got what we deserved, it's actually pathetic behaviour...
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
Locked

Return to “Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests