Babys member position

Panda

Re: Babys member position

Post by Panda »

I don't have much time to reply but I'll try my best (working right now).

I had nothing against you initially and I thought you were doing quite good as a member, you can even ask some of the people I speak to I genuinely mentioned you and said that you are a good candidate to be a member. The only issue I had myself was where this entire situation began. I was told to suck a dick by someone and said: "settle down Arab boy" which honestly I don't see how that is in anyway racist or merely offensive? You seemed to have an issue with that along with the other 15 Arabs which began to teamkill me and harass me through pm etc. funnily enough I was the only one being punished rather than them? The only reason I carried on saying Arab boy was because there is genuinely nothing wrong with that so I will continue doing so. Whoever kept shooting the actual N word then their punishments were fair. However, people like Styx who said something like "Baby you're a bigot" and got banned for 4 hours was pathetic. You should be open to criticism from all sides, no matter if it's bad or good.

Work on that shit and make sure your punishments are equal to all instead of for example; banned someone for 4 house for saying "niger" and when an unnamed person said "nigger" in mic he got muted for 30 seconds.

Kinda disappointed with how members are acting right now, not sure if its the lack of guidance from admins (inactivity etc.) but it never used to be like that.

I also just read the part where you said Wongerz complains about everything. This completely proves my idea where old members who are coming back don't see things being done right as they used to be hence we have every right to complain. You should take the suggestions rather than cry that its "complaining".
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

doeda wrote:Styx i fuck ur mom
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

honestly tho, good job baby, we all about that positivity shit up in this bitch, trolls are too much nowdays.
Jak

Post by Jak »

LoL gj baby, keep the good working man..
I know all the guys who comment here and I got surprised because if you don’t know them you will say sadly this Angels got banned :’(
In otherwise I hope SWAT got accepted soon too because that will help us more to keep the sv clean.
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
woOW

Post by woOW »

Well nothing personal But i kind agree with what pop said...Baby you've changed alot After you got accepted dude i wasn't expecting that From you And also i already told that you're Kind lame with ppl And you should not take everything seriously For Eg What happened with pop And many others ppl in the server like anes/iosama ....anyways Baby I still believe In you and Also i Hope you change the way u moderate/punish ppl GL
critycism

Post by critycism »

+rep
Styx

Post by Styx »

You're not even taking any responsibility for what we're critisizing you for. We know we took it too far, but when you ignore us to play your for a few minutes it proves where your focus is. It isn't on making the server a better place, it's about proving yourself. It clearly shows when we try to defend out actions, you keep saying that you have to punsih us for not listening to you, for not agreeing with you. There's several situations where your lack of judgement is really telling, and if you're not willing to adress that, it tells a lot about you as a person. Banning people for racism is OK, but keep it the same for everyone, don't judge every situation differently based on who the person is. Basically agree with what Panda says here.

Please learn to use commas. Reading your shit is actual aids

Quick edit about your little rant on me; I didn't see you do shit against Osama the entire time we were there. He was blatant racist, harassing and regularly talked arab on mic. That's why I repeated it, to make you do something about it. I guess you did, you gagged me, well done.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

lets start with PoP shall we ? pop my friend i always wondered how u've been doing all these toxic bad stuff all the time adn never get banned
idk about anything else but PoP^ freekills/teamkills as he pleases anytime he joins CT I have no idea how he's not lost his access yet
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

KaitoKid wrote:
lets start with PoP shall we ? pop my friend i always wondered how u've been doing all these toxic bad stuff all the time adn never get banned
idk about anything else but PoP^ freekills/teamkills as he pleases anytime he joins CT I have no idea how he's not lost his access yet
no one has balls to report good ol' players but me but I am gone now.
baby

Post by baby »

ty who ever is defending me i appreciate it but sadly a long post wont help here since 90% of them didnt bother to read all of it so i removed it and kept only the demos and SS

This is the full story from 1 to Z please take some time to read it :

1- i did not ban/kick ( extreme punishement ) on my own i received orders from the superior ( admin uhu ) who was very dissapointed when he saw how the "former members" " regulars " and " respected players " were behaving and decided that its about time someone punished them for it , so we started by handing !warns !kicks and normal short warnings in chat to stop the toxic behaviour focus on the gameplay or there will be harder punishements . êxample : the next one to say n word in the chat for any reason will get a 4hrs ban this is your last warning

2- instead of calming down and helping they all started provoking me , arguing and starting unecessary disscussion on some things that are clear while spining them around to get me worked up . little did they know uhu was already in the server spying them and making me feel better in steam explaining to me how this is a real test and its hard for someone as new as iam to handle it correctly ( and iam aware of it and i was so happy that i had someone to back me up through this hard time that i actually felt no stress and was all but good learning experience )
NOTE: that they have been trolling behaving badly for 3 maps in a row before i called uhu . i handed 20 warns and 5 kicks already nothing changed

3- but it didnt not stop with the provoke name changing ( best member / how to be member by amazon ... ) they started toying with words that are similar to the nword styx posted osama saying n word in chat claiming why not punish him and kept on spamming that nword sentence every 10 secs as soon as i try to explain myself they all jump on me with more excuses and more arguments it was clear that all they wanted was to make it hard for me and disturb me make me feel down rather than actually help fix the chaos that they are making in the server that is when uhu gave me the first order for a 4hrs ban

4-styx received his 4hrs ban for spamming nword sentence then another guy name ray followed him for the same reason then pop followed him for abusing nD tag and then one more guy and then one more guy each time someone gets banned they all jump nice member nice this and seemes happy because they know they finally got to me and im handing free bans they even said bye bye member which was what they wanted in the first place little did they know uhu is the one giving me orders and is the one helping me through it all

5- time passed they spam the chat for explanation for my actions i explained then started useless discussion and arguing that is when uhu told me to stop explaining and hand bans and ignore them as it was pointless to try and show them the way as they are doing it all on purpose and that they have no intention of following the rules or fix the chaos

6- more of the trolls joined as i assume they called them from discord but im not sure baby is finally broken handing free bans lets all get banned and soon bye member one of them also said what a joke of a member he is little did they know :P :P :P uhu is still with me in the server you can even see some of his private message on game sometimes

7- then map changed server nearly got empty only panda guy and big girl left in server panda went on and did something i cant remember what he did he did alot of things all shown in the demos then got his 4hrs ban then big girl got kicked for talking s*** in her mic then that then this until 16 poeple were left in game and all chaos trouble makers stopped

8- uhu then as he asked me before to send him all the proof and ss that i took of all the chaos and i did upload it all then we had a long talk about how to handle stressful situations and how to deal with trolls how to get control over in the server and why its very important to never lose control of you nerves and that member job is very hard and shoudn't be scared to hande bans to those who deserve them and always be fexible with good players and never use your powers exessevlly just enjoy the game as a normal player

9- after my long talk with uhu he went to rest and sleep and i stayed up all night uploading files and deleting short and long demos that are not good also scrolling through console to make sure only good proof stayed

10- i was expecting someone to creat such a post as it is one way to gang up on me once again and spin things into making me look bad all those who replied here with he doesnt listen or doesnt explain i guess they just hand it deep in their hearts this is one way to express it but i respect that and i know i always explain to the point where i was taken for a ( bitch ) soryy for the word and i had full server of troll but uhu helped me put them in their place and bring back control to the server

11- i just wanna add one more thing to other member i appreciate you having my back and i wish to work with you in the future as i know this is going to be a long journey so far uhu was the most fastest quickest to respond to my need of help and need of guidance thank you soo much

if you read all of this im sure now you have an idea of what happened yesterday and how bad these trolls have made things in the server i wish with this mess the members take example and start handing punishements themselves to help out clean the rest of these toxic players as we all know this is why i applied in the first place , and for those who say i changed i havent i just dont like rule breakers if you follow rules im sure you will find out im still the kind hearted person you beleived and voted for to keep order in server

thank you to all these poeple who helped me through dire situations :
uhu
doeda
sakran
infinite
Last edited by baby on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Everyone here complaining "I broke this rule and then I got punished, why is this guy even member?" is exactly what's wrong with this community.

Instead of complaining that you broke a rule and got punished for it, don't break the rule in the first place... You are all well aware of the rules and most of you were deliberately acting out/trying to push limits just for fun.

The standards for behaviour on the server has declined year on year and for a long time now has been at a stage where most members don't even try to keep a nice atmosphere, I'm happy that we have a moderator who actually takes action and you should all be ashamed for actively trying to piss him off the way you did in-game.

If you follow the rules then you shouldn't have any problems, if you deliberately break rules and get punished for that, then you have nobody to blame but yourself.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
baby
Styx

Post by Styx »

Konijn wrote:Everyone here complaining "I broke this rule and then I got punished, why is this guy even member?" is exactly what's wrong with this community.

Instead of complaining that you broke a rule and got punished for it, don't break the rule in the first place... You are all well aware of the rules and most of you were deliberately acting out/trying to push limits just for fun.

The standards for behaviour on the server has declined year on year and for a long time now has been at a stage where most members don't even try to keep a nice atmosphere, I'm happy that we have a moderator who actually takes action and you should all be ashamed for actively trying to piss him off the way you did in-game.

If you follow the rules then you shouldn't have any problems, if you deliberately break rules and get punished for that, then you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Can you quickly point me to the people saying this, because I agree with you. Problem is that's not what we're complaining about. Personally I wanted to shed light to a situation that happened, sure it may have gone a bit too far but when shit happens on the server and some people just sneaks by because they know the person, that's disgusting and unfair. He claims to have banned me 4 hours for that, which also isn't true as I got banned for saying this: Baby, you're a fucking bigot. (on mic). He asked who said that, I repeated: You're a bigot. Then I was banned for 4 hours. As for him trying to explain the situation, he had an lr that lasted well over 2 minutes, and could've easily used this time to explain and elaborate as I kept asking him without any answers. The problem isn't that people don't realize they're doing wrong, it's about baby's ability to calm the server, hand proper moderation to the proper people and tbh the whole bunch of members/admins that are spinning this into something it's not.
Konijn wrote:The standards for behaviour on the server has declined year on year and for a long time now has been at a stage where most members don't even try to keep a nice atmosphere, I'm happy that we have a moderator who actually takes action and you should all be ashamed for actively trying to piss him off the way you did in-game.
He really didn't try and create good atmosphere, he started all of this by allowing arab on mic and starting to piss off cts with bullshit moderation, to both Larah and myself. Saying this to try and undermine us and make Baby look like a saint simply isn't going to work. I'm all for a good environment in JB, heck I quit after 2 mins usually in the server because it's that bad, but saying that this guy, after what happened 2 days ago, is a fighter for a good environment in JB? Makita created more good spirits in the time he was there rather than baby.
These users thanked the author Styx for the post:
Wongerz
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Konijn wrote:Everyone here complaining "I broke this rule and then I got punished, why is this guy even member?" is exactly what's wrong with this community.

Right to the point.

What you've described is a massive problem with this community. The quality of the moderation team has been on a period of decline for a long time, thereby decreasing the expectations of the players. People assume that they will not be punished for minor rule infringements and as such increasingly behave like savages, thus only increasing members' tolerance of them.

When a good-hearted member attempts to solve the menacing situation on the server, they suffer consequences and criticism such as this thread. It is of chief importance that we realize that in the absence of any proof against the member in question, we mustn't assume his guilt. Innocent until proven guilty.

This community is in desperate need of a strict moderation team, one which will not hesitate to enforce the rules and return the server atmosphere to its former levels. Such a change must be initiated from the top of the hierarchy, i.e. the admin team. You need to consider adopting new prominent members such as Lawliet or Nallez to the admin team. They can then focus on improving the community with greater efficiency.

The first step in curbing this rampant situation is to consolidate the rules. They must be made clear and there should be little room left for free interpretation. Then, members must be talked to and explained to always respond to infractions with a punishment of an appropriate magnitude. Those in the moderation team who have been spotted ignoring violations should be reprimanded.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
baby
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Romeo wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
no one has balls to report good ol' players but me but I am gone now.
nerd
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
Rawrzx
STEAM_0:0:51774830
amiiz
nD** Fun Member

Post by amiiz »

i used to get such a talks like that by some ppl and where are they now ? 'banned'
Sadly i wasn't there to judge on what happened but for sure baby can't punish anyplayer for not doing anything wrong,you just break the rules and when get a slay or warn you'll be like 'why? i did nothing wrong,you are shit'.
idk why are people fighting,
baby keep up the good work and ignore the hates.
+If you need any help contact me via steam/discord/forums wherever,i'm active for most of the time.
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
Aash

Post by Aash »

Some people get flamed for spamming shrug emotes while being a member and not moderating and some people get flamed for moderating </3
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.

Return to “Trash”