One big Round
22%
Multiple Small rounds.
78%

Total votes: 18
Rhyme

Constant happy hourssss !

Post by Rhyme »

Hello there, so this is something im planning on doing more often, in my opinion the server was at its peak yesterday when money was involved and lets be real, people loved it, and enjoyed every second of it. server was full pop and people were actually having fun for once instead of not having fun. Yesterday i decided to make everyones day by simply making 25k and 50k lr rounds. and iv done this alot.. like atleast 10 times. Then i promissed you all, i will do a 200k lr if i get 400k
However you all were online and saw how thet went. MOOOVing on.

This is the plan i got in my mind, ill be a ct alone, and id love a whole 30 players on t side, and what we can do is one by one elimination by different kinds of games, trying to hit on all games possible to give everyone a chance. This may take long however one winner will be well... gets lr and that person wins the entire price pool. Its either that

OR

We do multiple quick days for 25/50k rounds just like yesterday . Ill leave a pole up here

However as you all saw yesterday iv went broke after that 200k bet i did for you all. tryna do the 200k round. But it was all fun so i didnt care as much. now this is the issue i need funding from you all, and especially from the admin team who is capable of donating large sums. I encourage all of you to donate atleast something that contributes towards the game. Honestly it will be appreciated. Oh and dates to be discussed later once we have enough fundings.
Donations:
PricePool:

P.S Toma if you ripped that 150k u won yesterday without donating ama kill u.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: Constant happy hourssss !

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I do have nothing against guys winning nD$s, but I'm not a friend of you 1 man show even tho I know your intention behind it. You can't expect that 30 players will just play games you try to play/command without them rebelling. That's simply not possible. Also you saw in private that we kinda pushed members to host at least once per month a happy hour or any other kind of event.

An event should be something special you aim or wait for and not every day/week since you will become bored after a long time.

However, you can feel free to do something with your money which I always did too when I had a large amount of nD$. I made even more smaller /lrs with 10-15k so more guys could benefit from it.

Expecting the admin team to generate more money as they already do/did, which is defo not that low if you have a look at all the events that happened as for lottery event, aim event, Shadi's sheep event and so on.
We never did generate so much money as we did now. So it smh would be up to the players to share some money, but usually they prefer to gamble it away in a group of gamblers and to generate more for that doesn't sound good imo.

To the main part you should and need always enough CTs on your side to succeed on it having playable rounds due happy hours, bcs there always will be guys who love and enjoy to rebel, escape or whatsoever which is part of jb - happy hours too.

Anyways good luck with your idea!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:16 pm
I do have nothing against guys winning nD$s, but I'm not a friend of you 1 man show even tho I know your intention behind it. You can't expect that 30 players will just play games you try to play/command without them rebelling. That's simply not possible. Also you saw in private that we kinda pushed members to host at least once per month a happy hour or any other kind of event.

An event should be something special you aim or wait for and not every day/week since you will become bored after a long time.

However, you can feel free to do something with your money which I always did too when I had a large amount of nD$. I made even more smaller /lrs with 10-15k so more guys could benefit from it.

Expecting the admin team to generate more money as they already do/did, which is defo not that low if you have a look at all the events that happened as for lottery event, aim event, Shadi's sheep event and so on.
We never did generate so much money as we did now. So it smh would be up to the players to share some money, but usually they prefer to gamble it away in a group of gamblers and to generate more for that doesn't sound good imo.

To the main part you should and need always enough CTs on your side to succeed on it having playable rounds due happy hours, bcs there always will be guys who love and enjoy to rebel, escape or whatsoever which is part of jb - happy hours too.

Bro zero wallah weird how can u find this much words for each reply . Long ass replys . I couldnt even make my applications as long as ur normal replys bro.

As for the event i heard that our friend Tomato will be sending 100k . But m not sure !
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

S.W.A.T wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:46 pm
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:16 pm

Bro zero wallah weird how can u find this much words for each reply . Long ass replys . I couldnt even make my applications as long as ur normal replys bro.

As for the event i heard that our friend Tomato will be sending 100k . But m not sure !
Well we humans are different. One guy talks/types more and the other one less. It would be boring if we would be the same way, or not?!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Well, let ill let this go on, once it hits around 200k in donations, ill pick a day. Donations would be appreciated guys. TOMA!!

hoho

Post by hoho »

Did u just host an event with no prize pool? :?

I dunno men kinda weird
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

not sure if i should donate.... u might gamble my cash....
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

so err is this an event or just patting urself on the back
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

hoho wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:25 pm
Did u just host an event with no prize pool? :?

I dunno men kinda weird
Not sure whether you read what i said. Im hosting an event yes, however its gonna be done when i have enough fundings for it
so err is this an event or just patting urself on the back
You know the awnser to that. im not responding to it.

Aash

Post by Aash »

Kurza wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:47 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Aash wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:07 pm
Kurza wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:47 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Both of you, there's no reason for this.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”