Football match versus another JailBreak Community from RUSSIA

ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: Football match versus another JailBreak Community from RUSSIA

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Can sub if im online at that time.
I recommend you smaller teams though.
You're of course welcome to join and the guys wanted to play 5 vs 5 which is why we gonna do it like that and I actually like the idea since we always did play 2 vs 2 so it is a bit more intensive and more fun to play and watch I think.

@Fred congratz for getting into the semi finals but your behaviour is simply trash and I wont let someone like you ruin this event or disturb this kind of event with your attitude. Everyone knows that you can't be calm and you aren't able to stick once to the rules. Simply that is what you get for misbehaving all the time you join our servers. You know it is nothing personal but....NO!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

ZeRo#1-RIP-Po!Nt wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Can sub if im online at that time.
I recommend you smaller teams though.
You're of course welcome to join and the guys wanted to play 5 vs 5 which is why we gonna do it like that and I actually like the idea since we always did play 2 vs 2 so it is a bit more intensive and more fun to play and watch I think.

@Fred congratz for getting into the semi finals but your behaviour is simply trash and I wont let someone like you ruin this event or disturb this kind of event with your attitude. Everyone knows that you can't be calm and you aren't able to stick once to the rules. Simply that is what you get for misbehaving all the time you join our servers. You know it is nothing personal but....NO!
:(((
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

This Freddy still feels butthurt. Gimme a date and I'll look if I can join. Sounds cool.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
baby

Post by baby »

zero im pretty talented with jb soccer i wasn't able to join those two events you mentioned so it feels abit unfair that you would judge our skills without testing us.
A competition/practice setion that edited mentioned would be the best way to go, hell lets make it a small tournament for only players who are interested where the winners get the spots left for the taking.
you can also take in consideration their behavior like u said.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

This is a public event and an opportunity to link up with another JB community.

The event is only 1 team à 5-6 players. If more than 6 people sign up then I find it unfair that you are the one to decide who gets to join and who will be left out, zero.

To make it fair you either set up a practice trial where players have the same prerequisites to be recruited, or pick participants at random. At least something along those lines. You can be the judge of that. However, I don't want you to simply choose who's going to participate without them having a chance to prove themselves.
Regards,
zapt0r
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

zapt0r wrote:This is a public event and an opportunity to link up with another JB community.

The event is only 1 team à 5-6 players. If more than 6 people sign up then I find it unfair that you are the one to decide who gets to join and who will be left out, zero.

To make it fair you either set up a practice where players have the same prerequisites to be recruited, or pick participants at random. At least something along those lines. You can be the judge of that. However, I don't want you to simply choose who's going to participate without them having a chance to prove themselves.
baby wrote:zero im pretty talented with jb soccer i wasn't able to join those two events you mentioned so it feels abit unfair that you would judge our skills without testing us.
A competition/practice setion that edited mentioned would be the best way to go, hell lets make it a small tournament for only players who are interested where the winners get the spots left for the taking.
you can also take in consideration their behavior like u said.
Alright let me clear up some things:

-1st- of all that it became an event is because I kinda made it to one. The guy who has been asking for this been 2 almost 3 days constantly in a row in the chatbox asking for a match like that happening. The only one who kinda did reply to him been Konijn in first place and me. Since it did look like that Konijn did not want to go deeper in the suggestion made by this guy, I then tookover and went into a discord channel to talk with him about it. He asked for ONE match with 7 mins each half and I told him that we could make it to something more interesting like having a best out of 3 and I was thinking about an extra thing like penalty kick for other guys to play in the break of these matches so that we can make it to a 2 hour event.

-2nd- of all is there a final decission written anywhere by me till now??? The only ones I for now gave a safe spot is SNap and Potato since they been able to show their football skills in like 3 events they won so far. As for the other ones IF you read clearly my replies I said I will either decide on my own who will be one to participate (for the reason that I want to make sure that we will have a good team, to make sure we will come up with friendly guys representing nD, to make sure this event will be even possible to get hold since we lately did not have so much constantly and active players in JB) OR that i will let random.org at the end decide who will be a lucky guy to play vs mother russia.

-3rd- If you Baby and Mr. Zaptor would have a look in discord private then you would have seen that I already asked for the jailbreak test server and maybe help of an admin to add the map we will decide later on to play at. I even mentioned there that it will be on next weekend to practice there without typing any freaking name who will be allowed to play there or not.

It kinda annoys me that now when I try to make it to a nice event that then someone like Baby comes out of the blue complaining and is seeking for it to be direct in the spotlight of this event. Like a flashback for me "You need me I'm the best commander nD ever had". Also annoys me that you also come now Zaptor and say it is not fair Zero that you decide who is gonna play or not. Again let me tell you that the friendly guy called Valiery just asked me for 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6 match where I kinda would not even had a need to make it public or making an event out of it.

So Zaptor do you see any written names in the main posts who is gonna play in the team and who not??? I even wanted to play myself and did I say I'm one who is in the team to 100%??? Nope but hey ofc once someone start complaining and once it became an event now you guys start insta complaining as if you would not get seen.

I'm simply are a co-host with the guy from the other community so ofc I have to make final decission at the end to make that event in an enjoyable way happen and funny in the best possible way also for our mother russia friends. And I'm pretty sure that the guys who know me will know that I will try my very best to make it fair for everyone. It is not my first event I host or where I have been a helpful hand.

So in a short written way everyone will have a chance except guys where I'm well aware of it that their behaviour will not be acceptable in any positive way as for an example Fred (sorry that i did mention you again my friend but you are simply a good example) bcs I wont let it happen that it will get disturbed and fucked up like in many events before by trolls or guys who do not know how to behave well.

That's it for now, everything else can be disccused these days or will be talked about in private. PEACE
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Zero, you're taking it WAY too personal.

You can take the lead of this event and can organize practising rounds/qualifications rounds... Zaptor is trying to say that it would be unfair to others and newbies to just pick teammates if you just look to past results.

There is a great football legend who once said : past results offer no guarantee for the future.

Don't dramatize things to much
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

ZeRo#1-RIP-Po!Nt wrote: SNap if Potato is not be able to play will you still play or not? I need to know that bcs I need 5 safe dudes later and I do not wanna read sorry I been busy, couldn't join at this time.
Yup

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

stickysteez wrote:Zero, you're taking it WAY too personal.

You can take the lead of this event and can organize practising rounds/qualifications rounds... Zaptor is trying to say that it would be unfair to others and newbies to just pick teammates if you just look to past results.

There is a great football legend who once said : past results offer no guarantee for the future.

Don't dramatize things to much
I'm not taking it personal, it only annoys me that guys complain when no final decission is made till now. As I already stated the guy asked me just for a 5 vs 5 match where I could've easy chosen 5 guys and play vs his team. I simply decided to let 2 of our best football players we have/had to be in the team. What is so wrong on it? It only becomes unfair if someone feel left out when a) there are still 3 spots left with maybe 1-2 substitutes and b) if I would not think in a way for nD (or any other team) to win this game.
IF i would be unfair I would have just made a 5 man team and did not even make it to an event with saying "make a post with I'm in"

The one making a big fuss out of it now the ones who see it as unfair to let SNap and Potato play as if they are not get seen at the end.

And I only became the leader kinda because no one gave a flying fuck before when this friendly guy asked all the time in the chatbox. But as said once there is something special happen like an event then everyone feel badly treated.

Now when I even did put effort in it and decided to spend my time again on an event to get hold by me together with valiery then guys come and complain. Evereyone could have done it in beforehand but nope no one did care.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
baby

Post by baby »

Dear zero,

First and foremost, i would like you to know that you are a person of stature and position in this community. Which means that everyone looks up to you as their role model and example when it comes to the right way to behave and how to react to various situations should it be good or bad.
In addition to that you just publicly put fred as the bad example to follow but maybe forgot about yourself in the process

with that in mind, your previous replies to this thread are fueled with anger and disgust towards me,zaptor or anybody who dares to criticize you in anyway.
As a member you should have reacted,in my opinion, in a more diplomatic and sportsman like way and viewed our words as simple pointers/reminders which is what they are. And you could have easily understood what we meant and avoided all the drama(get angry so fast).

I would like you to know that in no way anyone diminishes the effort you've already/willing to put into enriching this event and making it a fun time for everybody. In fact, we appreciate with all our hearts what you a re doing: co-hosting the event and bringing it to our attention, and i am pretty sure most of us missed it including me since it was only on chatbox/private talk.

But my friend don't take it for granted, like you said this is supposed to be a team that represents a whole community, so you have hundreds of players who are eager to join the match.

choosing players yourself is a good thing but don't forget that you might miss some good players who would also be qualified to be in the team that's why we asked you to make a practice/tournament that would fill the remaining spots. That way you would have the best of the best and also keep snap/potato in your team if you'd like.

After your replies we clearly had the same opinion, so i don't understand why you would get provoked and use all that aggressiveness.
zaptor only gave you a reminder,and i only gave you a suggestion so please keep your personal feelings aside and dont let your anger control you and rush to conclusions, act like the role model you are.

P.S: im not gonna comment on what you said about me trying to steal spotlight and being such a badguy ( which i am :D ) because i find it funny and was just a bad reaction so i forgive you my brother and will always love you.
relax and lets concentrate on having fun and trust me everyone knows you have a good heart and that you only mean well for everyone.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

baby wrote:Dear zero,

First and foremost, i would like you to know that you are a person of stature and position in this community. Which means that everyone looks up to you as their role model and example when it comes to the right way to behave and how to react to various situations should it be good or bad.
In addition to that you just publicly put fred as the bad example to follow but maybe forgot about yourself in the process

with that in mind, your previous replies to this thread are fueled with anger and disgust towards me,zaptor or anybody who dares to criticize you in anyway.
As a member you should have reacted,in my opinion, in a more diplomatic and sportsman like way and viewed our words as simple pointers/reminders which is what they are. And you could have easily understood what we meant and avoided all the drama(get angry so fast).

I would like you to know that in no way anyone diminishes the effort you've already/willing to put into enriching this event and making it a fun time for everybody. In fact, we appreciate with all our hearts what you a re doing: co-hosting the event and bringing it to our attention, and i am pretty sure most of us missed it including me since it was only on chatbox/private talk.

But my friend don't take it for granted, like you said this is supposed to be a team that represents a whole community, so you have hundreds of players who are eager to join the match.

choosing players yourself is a good thing but don't forget that you might miss some good players who would also be qualified to be in the team that's why we asked you to make a practice/tournament that would fill the remaining spots. That way you would have the best of the best and also keep snap/potato in your team if you'd like.

After your replies we clearly had the same opinion, so i don't understand why you would get provoked and use all that aggressiveness.
zaptor only gave you a reminder,and i only gave you a suggestion so please keep your personal feelings aside and dont let your anger control you and rush to conclusions, act like the role model you are.

P.S: im not gonna comment on what you said about me trying to steal spotlight and being such a badguy ( which i am :D ) because i find it funny and was just a bad reaction so i forgive you my brother and will always love you.
relax and lets concentrate on having fun and trust me everyone knows you have a good heart and that you only mean well for everyone.
What an amazing reply this is which at the end made me smile a lot.

First of all I would friendly ask you to not judge about something like that I'm mad or that I'm angry when you have no clue what you are talking about. Being annoyed and being angry are different kind of emotions if you till now did not realize that.
Being in need to read from you that I have to be like a role model when you do not even again have a clue about it what this does mean then sorry all I can do is to ignore you or simply just have to skip that written part by you.

You guys did jump to conclusions when nothing was written down and it was no reminder or advice at all when you insta complained. As I stated in my reply before I always try to make everything fair and enjoyable for others so IF you would feel you are able to judge on me or my qualities hosting an event then you should in first place get to know me better before you come up with your mentioned criticism.
Even tho I did not ask for help to host this event since I'm well aware of what I'm doing I still had to read "Zero make it fair for everyone, do this or do that" when again no final decissions were made.
Did you make sure to read everything clearly before you jump to too fast conclusions? Did you read in private discord that I asked for the test server and for help by an admin that they add a map later to it? Did you read what I wrote there? Maybe you just skipped that part so I can show it you again!

@Admin Team if possible I would like to get the pw of the jb test server at the next weekend since we want to play vs another russian jailbreak community 5 vs 5 football. mother nD vs mother russia in around 2 weeks and we would like to practice a bit on the next weekend together. If one of you admins/coders could help to make it a bit more spicy and enjoyable with a nice large football field or any other help/ideas it would be really appreciated. Specially you @Pukata who gave us once a great map/football field to have an 2 vs 2 tournament...thanks in advance

I did mark the part in yellow for you where I already talked about practicing in this server. Where I at this point did not mention any name and meant it in the way to let everyone join who did make a sign in post to see who should play for our nD team.

As a role model you were talking about you should have taken your written things in private as well. You yourself does have a problem with your anger managment which not only me do know, so I would ask you to have a look on your own before you judge on other their emotions or feelings.

Yes I did put Fred as an example for misbehaving in a post put im pretty sure he know how I mean it and is not butthurt about it since im not faking the truth of his daily behaviour in the server. If he feel bad after what I have written I then have no problem to apologize towards him. But I'm sure he is smart enough to not take it serious and did understand what I meant with it.

Also a question would be do you know the difference between a reply with not a lil bit anger in it and a reply with your mentioned fueled with anger and disgust?
What drama you are talking about? I do not create a drama I guess this is your part not mine and a sportsman as you want me to be would not have hosted an event and doesnt even pay the winners out at the end of the event. This alone makes you to someone I do trust in no way, even tho you are a member. I wont go further in what I think about that since you are only able to give criticism but not able to take criticism. Now I did criticize you and you should take it as a sportsman and maybe as an advice to work on your thoughts as well. There is no anger or madness in it, I just want to let you to know that with my big heart I do have I already forgave you that and I'm not mad or having any lil anger in me when I wrote this down.

Next time as a role model you can for sure suggest me things I should have a look at or or give me advices I could consider to take into account before you EVEN need to criticize my effort I did put in so far in making this event possible at the end. It is still in a working progress and not over yet so that kind of criticism where not needed.

This has been one of your sentences:
"zero im pretty talented with jb soccer i wasn't able to join those two events you mentioned so it feels abit unfair that you would judge our skills without testing us."

My question would be where did I mention that I will not test others and their skills or that I will just create only the team I want???
What has been so bad on the idea to give SNap and Potato a spot in the team when I'm already well aware of their insane football skills when I been in 3 football events watching them and seeing that they won all 3 of them.

Even tho I would have wanted to be a participant too I did with my big heart I do have made the decisiion that I let others play and focus on the event since it takes a lot of power and energy like usually to get everything under control. I'm well aware of it what an event need with being fair to everyone and not making every decision alone which is why I even typed I will probably let random.org decide who is gonna play (out of the best skilled players we find).

To not miss the next time these stuff you could as you should as a member (role model) be active in the forum and discord as well, that's just an advice and in no way bad meant my FRIEND. Also you being a bad guy is what you said not me, so do not put these things in my mouth but I FORGIVE YOU that as welll since as i said it made me smile a lot.

So yeah lets relax and focus on it to find the super talented soccer guys like you are one which you told me in your reply :D

PS: isn't it weird that that we now do have another drama? :lol:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
hoho

Post by hoho »

im in
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

stickysteez wrote:This Freddy still feels butthurt. Gimme a date and I'll look if I can join. Sounds cool.
swear down you left the community...
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Okay, I don't want any involvement in both of you zero and baby. Honestly after all that what benefit did we gain. Let's just be the friends and family we are. make a team, and get that win home and celebrate it. Guys, we all are one. And honestly, we should always be supporting each other instead of saying this and that.

Let's just forget about what happen and focus on winning this tournament.

Back to business.

Iv read someone mentioning qualifiers. and I honestly 100% support this. it's smart and fair on everyone and who is saying it's unfair.
so if a qualifier is hosted. the best 5 can be chosen to play. Also to make this even more realistic, fun and to give other people a chance to play. we can switch people half time. so basically we have another 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 and our team leader switches whoever he wants with that person. now some might say its unfair. well let's be honest if you played bad at the game, then yeah I don't see a problem why not. but if everyone played well then it's up to whoever is overseeing it decide who to switch.

Zero you asked for my 100% in well here you have it. ill tell u this right now the game is on 1 or 2 which is really good because of its weekends. And the time in the UK is just fine. My only worry is if I have something that came up or something with a family that I might have to go away at that time

I am IN 100%. the days and time are perfect as long as no earlier than 5 GMT which is what the representer from the Russian community said.

Now you see the pros of having people on the bench if one doesn't show up. you have another if 2 doesn't show up, guess what? you got 2 as well.

@admin like zero said if you can give him a server for us to practice this weekend "or have qualifiers to see who in the team" it would be absolutely perfect.

and if you decide to do qualifiers, this is how I recommend you do it. You do 2v2's. qualifiers. after that, you get all the winners from all stages and you have them 1v1 each other. and then all the winners from that qualifier including all stages are put into the team. then it's up to you to put that guy in the team or bench. Kinda confusing to understand but I can explain it in detail if you want on discord or steam when you're free.

This way everyone had a chance to play and prove their skills. Also, you have your self a well-built team. Now you also have to host a discord call with everyone together. "the people playing on the team". our leader needs to work out a plan, whose attacking whos defending and whos in goal. teamwork is gonna be a very, verrry big part of getting that win. especially since its 5v5. so in that session, I expect us all to know each other. our positions and know the strategy for attacking.

And honestly, if we lose. Don't be upset or take it personally. This is just a nice friendly fight between 2 communities. who both are equally good and respectful. so have good sportsmanship if you lose and congratulate them. and if we win. don't get toxic and say HAHAHA YOU NOOBS and that shit.

So yeah Goodluck everyone. and good luck to everyone whos qualifying "if there is one"

P.S: Zero I also stand by your decision to keep toxic people out of the game. You know them better than many people so make a damn good job out of that. Because having a couple of people disrespecting the other community is just a Very shitty image of our community and that. Specifically that I don't and never wanna imagine

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

EditedRhyme wrote:Okay, I don't want any involvement in both of you zero and baby. Honestly after all that what benefit did we gain. Let's just be the friends and family we are. make a team, and get that win home and celebrate it. Guys, we all are one. And honestly, we should always be supporting each other instead of saying this and that.

Let's just forget about what happen and focus on winning this tournament.

Back to business.

Iv read someone mentioning qualifiers. and I honestly 100% support this. it's smart and fair on everyone and who is saying it's unfair.
so if a qualifier is hosted. the best 5 can be chosen to play. Also to make this even more realistic, fun and to give other people a chance to play. we can switch people half time. so basically we have another 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 and our team leader switches whoever he wants with that person. now some might say its unfair. well let's be honest if you played bad at the game, then yeah I don't see a problem why not. but if everyone played well then it's up to whoever is overseeing it decide who to switch.

Zero you asked for my 100% in well here you have it. ill tell u this right now the game is on 1 or 2 which is really good because of its weekends. And the time in the UK is just fine. My only worry is if I have something that came up or something with a family that I might have to go away at that time

I am IN 100%. the days and time are perfect as long as no earlier than 5 GMT which is what the representer from the Russian community said.

Now you see the pros of having people on the bench if one doesn't show up. you have another if 2 doesn't show up, guess what? you got 2 as well.

@admin like zero said if you can give him a server for us to practice this weekend "or have qualifiers to see who in the team" it would be absolutely perfect.

and if you decide to do qualifiers, this is how I recommend you do it. You do 2v2's. qualifiers. after that, you get all the winners from all stages and you have them 1v1 each other. and then all the winners from that qualifier including all stages are put into the team. then it's up to you to put that guy in the team or bench. Kinda confusing to understand but I can explain it in detail if you want on discord or steam when you're free.

This way everyone had a chance to play and prove their skills. Also, you have your self a well-built team. Now you also have to host a discord call with everyone together. "the people playing on the team". our leader needs to work out a plan, whose attacking whos defending and whos in goal. teamwork is gonna be a very, verrry big part of getting that win. especially since its 5v5. so in that session, I expect us all to know each other. our positions and know the strategy for attacking.

And honestly, if we lose. Don't be upset or take it personally. This is just a nice friendly fight between 2 communities. who both are equally good and respectful. so have good sportsmanship if you lose and congratulate them. and if we win. don't get toxic and say HAHAHA YOU NOOBS and that shit.

So yeah Goodluck everyone. and good luck to everyone whos qualifying "if there is one"
I'm gonna reply later more into detail to your suggestions.
As for now I've been still waiting for guys to sign-in and still got no respond from the admin team since they seem to be much busy.
I have also enough ideas in my mind to find out who is skilled enough to be one of the team or not. There will be of course different teams with switching a lot of players in and out or even switching them to the opponent team.
And before someone complain or rage again with criticism I wont even decide on my own who seem to be skilled enough or not. This actually I was going to do together with everyone who will be there at the next weekend playing and practicing. So except for SNap and Potato I did not wrote down any name who is in or not and I hope they both can join this weekend to practicize and to show you guys how high skilled they are in this football skills. I mean if a trainer does see Messi and Ronaldo why would he not insta invite them in their team with having the knowledge of their high skills. Thats all I have done so far to make sure we do have good players for mother nD and of course there are a lot of other talented and high skilled players as well in our community which I never denied.

So as soon as I get a respond from the admin team and maybe a bit help with some settings in it we then can start building up a nice team to try our best to win against the russian jailbreak community.
PEACE!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”