Back at it again with a new aim event. It will be 2vs2 and the teams will be randomised. Map will be aim_map_2010.
Date: 27th and 28th of October.
Comment below, ideas, suggestions, in, out? You know the drill
▬ Blacklisted: People who registered but did not attend the event. If this happens 3 times you will be banned from future (aim)events.
1 - Sawyer
1 - Uber
1 - Crispo
1 - Shota
1 - Tomato
1 - Tixer
- Each game will be the first to 20 rounds.
- Freeze time will be set to 0.
- Spawn protection set to 1 sec.
▬ Event Rules:
- You will be given a time slot. If you fail to attend or miss your time slot you will be eliminated from the tournament immediately and your opponent will be granted the win (some leniency will be given).
- If you have signed up, but know you won't make it please let me know so I can re-arrange the matchups.
- There is no need to record a demo (unless you want) as someone from staff will spectate each player.
▬ Game Rules;
- You are not allowed to use your VIP menu or RTD during the game.
- Exploiting any bugs is forbidden.
- No pause during the game.
- FPS 100 max
Using the green skin as a T will not be allowed.KaitoKid wrote:Yo for the aim event, the elite crew screen (green one, T) is really hard to see against the boxes on platform, would it be possible to ban that skin or keep the skins constant throughout the tournament (so all CTs/Ts pick the same skin everytime)?
▬ Prize Pool
There will be a prize pot, but how much is yet to be determined. The prize pool will be divided between only first and second place.
Comment below your STEAM ID and partners to register.
Teams, timeslots and matchups (random):
- Match 1: 18:00 GMT
- Match 2: 18:30 GMT
- Match 3: 19:00 GMT
- Match 4: 19:30 GMT
- Match 5: 20:00 GMT
- Match 6: 20:30 GMT
- Match 7: 21:00 GMT
- Match 8: 21:30 GMT
- Match 9: 22:00 GMT
- Match 10: 22:30 GMT
- Match 11: 23:00 GMT
Keep in mind that changes may occur so keep an eye on this post.