Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018

Kurza

Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018

Post by Kurza »

about the maps i would suggest jb solar a5 the new map which uhu made this map is full of games and ts have hard to rebel in it, other map is jail kakao beta this map is full of games map is very clear, jb flyhigh v4 have a lot of games and cts can easily handle the ts.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

After prolonging the happy hour to 2 hours and 15 minutes, sweating like there's no tomorrow, finally when it's all over, I get a ''FUCK YOU NALLEZ'' ''RIGGED SHIT'' just because you didn't win. It will obviously get messy when you're supposed to come up with creative stuff for 2 hours when it was only supposed to last an hour.

I feel like I wasted so much time to create this, and the thank you was a fuck you instead.

Winners;

iTz Samirv2 - 25 e Steam game of whatever choice
Kaito - GTA V+CSGO +5 e steam cardand a bunch of jb cash
Skramelo - Top Killer (25k)
Pablo Escobar - 5 e steam card

Thanks for participating.
Last edited by Nallez on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Nallez wrote:After prolonging the happy hour to 2 hours and 15 minutes, sweating like there's no tomorrow, finally when it's all over, I get a ''FUCK YOU NALLEZ'' ''RIGGED SHIT'' just because you didn't win. It will obviously get messy when you're supposed to come up with creative stuff for 2 hours when it was only supposed to last an hour.

I feel like I wasted so much time to create this, and the thank you was a fuck you instead.
Was a fun happy hour dw about everyone crying they didn't win, they should just get good
STEAM_0:0:51774830
gal

Post by gal »

well done, much fun
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

kaito like a monster.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

lol all those for kaito, congratz man

maybe next time should be one award per player
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

it was won fair and square, either get better or don't cry about it honestly..

Well done Nallez.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Well done hosting this happy hour, Nallez,, it was fun. Sadly few CTs who said they would be here did not show up but it was all good, thanks to the ones who showed up. Many thanks to the non-staff CTs for their contribution. Congrats to the winners.
uhu wrote:lol all those for kaito, congratz man

Disagree, winners would lose the motivation to play then. Kaito managed to win like 7/8 prizes out of the 11 prizes, all of these prizes combined (apart from the nD cash he got) would be worth around 30e if I had to guess. Some random someone won 25e game by winning only 1 round. So yeah it would be unfair for the more skilled players, totally against limiting the prizes to 1 prize per player.
Last edited by Lawliet on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Nallez wrote:After prolonging the happy hour to 2 hours and 15 minutes, sweating like there's no tomorrow, finally when it's all over, I get a ''FUCK YOU NALLEZ'' ''RIGGED SHIT'' just because you didn't win. It will obviously get messy when you're supposed to come up with creative stuff for 2 hours when it was only supposed to last an hour.

Winners;

iTz Samirv2 - 25 e Steam game of whatever choice
Kaito - GTA V+CSGO +5 e steam cardand a bunch of jb cash
Soklerma - Top Killer (25k)
Pablo Escobar - 5 e steam card

Thanks for participating.
I mean cmon it was clearly rigged.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Great happy hour, was a lot of fun helping in the CT Team.
Kaito taking 90% of the prices but that's well deserved, he played like a beast during the whole event.
Thanks for the original CT's, thanks for the participating T's and hope to see this back soon!
Also not to forget, big thanks to Nallez for hosting this event!
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Good job Nallez! Ignore the haters. If they can do it better let them show their skills with hosting an event like this. Congratz at all winners!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

hope everyone enjoyed the event also congrats for the winners, gj nallez.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Thanks for event mate . Had fun . Goodluck for all next time .wish that kaito isnt in his day :P
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Lawliet wrote:Well done hosting this happy hour, Nallez,, it was fun. Sadly few CTs who said they would be here did not show up but it was all good, thanks to the ones who showed up. Many thanks to the non-staff CTs for their contribution. Congrats to the winners.

Disagree, winners would lose the motivation to play then. Kaito managed to win like 7/8 prizes out of the 11 prizes, all of these prizes combined (apart from the nD cash he got) would be worth around 30e if I had to guess. Some random someone won 25e game by winning only 1 round. So yeah it would be unfair for the more skilled players, totally against limiting the prizes to 1 prize per player.
1 reward per person would be neat if you were able to pick what prize you get (in events like this where there's several rewards) that way it's first come first served so you're guaranteed your favored prize if you're good and people can't complain one guy is winning everything. I was personally aiming for the $25 since I already own both CSGO and GTA V (which I've given away), 'only' really won nd cash +$5
STEAM_0:0:51774830
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Lawliet wrote:Well done hosting this happy hour, Nallez,, it was fun. Sadly few CTs who said they would be here did not show up but it was all good, thanks to the ones who showed up. Many thanks to the non-staff CTs for their contribution. Congrats to the winners.

Well depends on who's organising it. You can do it like that, or you can try distribute awards as best you can to try and give everyone a taste. Depends. And what about who's unskilled, means they can't win anything?
KaitoKid wrote:since I already own both CSGO and GTA V (which I've given away), 'only' really won nd cash +$5
:O nice one, could even do another event :P

I've got some cash can donate for the next event.

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”