Page 7 of 10

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:52 pm
by Lo Tus
AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:i bet fred is so pissed xdd
And the other 2 below me :lol: :lol:

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:57 pm
by Freddy
i can't even be bothered anymore...

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:23 pm
by Zeke
I am supposed to to get 20 points not 14
Match 1 = 0 pts
Match 2 = 4 pts (right winner)
Match 3 = 16 pts ( 4 pts for the right winner, 10 pts for the correct score and 2 pts for the amount scored by team)
Saturday 23 June
Belgium vs Tunisia (Group G): 1-1
South Korea vs Mexico (Group F):0-1
Germany v Sweden (Group F):2-1

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:43 pm
by Thierry Henry
Tixler wrote:I am supposed to to get 20 points not 14
Match 1 = 0 pts
Match 2 = 4 pts (right winner)
Match 3 = 16 pts ( 4 pts for the right winner, 10 pts for the correct score and 2 pts for the amount scored by team)
Saturday 23 June
Belgium vs Tunisia (Group G): 1-1
South Korea vs Mexico (Group F):0-1
Germany v Sweden (Group F):2-1
Right score = 10 points, not 16 points.

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:07 pm
by Thierry Henry
Added 200k nD$ to the #1 spot (pricepool)

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:24 pm
by amiiz
can somebody plz tell england to chill ._.

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:56 pm
by Thierry Henry
Added 500k nD$ to the #1 spot (pricepool)

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:16 pm
by Freddy
whoever gets 1st has to give me a 1/4 of there earnings or else karma will strike back.

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:25 pm
by Romeo
AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:can somebody plz tell england to chill ._.
The ref is Egyptian, ez bribe, ez yellow cards and ez penalties

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:46 pm
by Thierry Henry
Not a lot of points were scored today :lol:

Results after today:

1. Cruxell: 144 points
2. Patrick: 136 points
3. PoP^: 126 points
4. S.W.A.T.: 124 points
4. voodoo: 124 points
6. Tixler: 120 points
6. Tomato: 120 points
8. AmirStheMLG: 116 points
9. Toti: 112 points
10. Lo Tus: 102 points
11. Voropoulo: 94 points
12. Freddy: 88 points
12. Zero#1: 88 points

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:46 pm
by amiiz
cmon tomato move ffs :( i'm still 8 ghip

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm
by ZeRo#1
Someone paid the referees for that scores. Probably Patrick like usually :)

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:01 pm
ZeRo#1 wrote:Someone paid the referees for that scores. Probably Patrick like usually :)
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Not a lot of points were scored today :lol:

Results after today:

1. Cruxell: 144 points
2. Patrick: 136 points
3. PoP^: 126 points
4. S.W.A.T.: 124 points
4. voodoo: 124 points
6. Tixler: 120 points
6. Tomato: 120 points
8. AmirStheMLG: 116 points
9. Toti: 112 points
10. Lo Tus: 102 points
11. Voropoulo: 94 points
12. Freddy: 88 points
12. Zero#1: 88 points
you're lost bro :(

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:13 pm
by ZeRo#1
[email protected] * wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:Someone paid the referees for that scores. Probably Patrick like usually :)
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Not a lot of points were scored today :lol:

Results after today:

1. Cruxell: 144 points
2. Patrick: 136 points
3. PoP^: 126 points
4. S.W.A.T.: 124 points
4. voodoo: 124 points
6. Tixler: 120 points
6. Tomato: 120 points
8. AmirStheMLG: 116 points
9. Toti: 112 points
10. Lo Tus: 102 points
11. Voropoulo: 94 points
12. Freddy: 88 points
12. Zero#1: 88 points
you're lost bro :(
Have to agree :D The bullshit started when messi and another guy failed their penalties and ruined my scores on point. After that they all played simply bs :lol: But I'm sure i wont stay at the bottom of the scoreboard at the end of this event !!!

Re: neonDragon Poule World Cup 2018 Russia

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:27 pm
by amiiz
ye sure zero u will be 12 not 13 np.

for today i think i'll be able to make only 6points out of 4matches ffs ._.