[Event] Summer Death Games

Cruxell
VIP

[Event] Summer Death Games

Post by Cruxell »

Summer Death Games

Welcome to the Death Games event!

In this event, twenty (or less) players will be randomly split into 4 teams (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow) which will compete and try to win the event – and the cash! The event will take place on 5 days. Each day (round) the teams will be assigned two tasks – one elimination task and one for points. A task is a challenge which the players will have to complete on one of the neondragon CS 1.6. server. A good example of an easy task would be "Kill 5 CTs on Jailbreak with a knife". To make sure that the whole team participates, but also that a team can win even if one or two of its members are AFK a rule "maximally two kills per player" would be added. Players would provide screenshots in this thread as proof of that. Some tasks may have rules like „Press TAB while taking the screenshot“ (to ensure they are playing on one of the neondragon servers) or „Type death games“ in chat“. Any type of cheating will result in a kick from the event.

In elimination tasks, the first two teams to implement the task completely will win, and the other two will have to vote one of their players out of the game. Only members of a team which is voting out one of their members may vote. Voting is mandatory in this game, and if a player does not vote he might be eliminated. The elimination task in (e.g.) day 1 will cause a voting in day 2, and what the voted player has done (what tasks has he completed) in day 2 will not count (can't have it otherwise, or there'd be 3 instead of 4 eliminational tasks and that's way too little). Players can vote either via PM or in the game thread, whatever they preffer but their choice will be revealed publiclyonce the voting ends. Players vote by typing [vote xyz]. Everybody must follow this format. I will not tolerate any misspells.
Tie breakers:
1) If one of the tied players has been fully AFK throughout the whole game he will be eliminated.
2) If one of the tied players hasn't voted for anybody he will be eliminated.
3) If one of the tied players hasn't voted for the player who he is tied with, but for someone else, he will be eliminated. If all tied players haven't voted for each other this method will be ignored.
4) If the elimination still can't be determined after these three methods, I will randomly select one player to eliminate.
Note: If more than one player satisfy one criteria then the elimination will be determined by other criteria.

Tasks for points will bring points to the teams. The team with the most points at the end of the game will win and share the money (read more about that in the financial plan paragraph). The task for points in Round 1 will give your team a rather small number of points, while the same task in round 5 will give it a much higher number of points. This is a full list of things which will earn your team points (this list might change later and new methods for earning points might be added):
Spoiler!
TFP means „Task For Points“. #1 means „first team“.
- #1 to finish the TFP in R1 = 10 points
- #2 to finish the TFP in R1 = 8 pts
- #3 to finish the TFP in R1 = 6 pts
- #4 to finish the TFP in R1 = 4 pts

- #1 to finish the TFP in R2 = 20 pts
- #2 to finish the TFP in R2 = 16 pts
- #3 to finish the TFP in R2 = 12 pts
- #4 to finish the TFP in R2 = 8 pts

- #1 to finish the TFP in R3 = 30 pts
- #2 to finish the TFP in R3 = 24 pts
- #3 to finish the TFP in R3 = 18 pts
- #4 to finish the TFP in R3 = 12 pts

- #1 to finish the TFP in R4 = 40 pts
- #2 to finish the TFP in R4 = 32 pts
- #3 to finish the TFP in R4 = 24 pts
- #4 to finish the TFP in R4 = 16 pts

- #1 to finish one TFP in R5 = 50 pts
- #2 to finish one TFP in R5 = 40 pts
- #3 to finish one TFP in R5 = 30 pts
- #4 to finish one TFP in R5 = 20 pts

Celebrity hunt:
|nD| neondragon = 10 pts
|nD| град Apekiller = 10 pts
nD* Jail | Apples = 10 pts
nD** Zombie | Raven = 10 pts
nD* Fun | cPseudonym = 10 pts
God's Servant = 10 pts
BAMBI : D = 10 pts
Cuddly teddy bear = 10 pts
Bucky Wunderlick = 10 pts
Decency = 10 pts

Celebrity Hunt:

Throughout the whole event there will be a „Celebrity Hunt“. Participants will be able to take a screenshot on one of the nD servers of one of the ten "celebrities" (they are randomly chosen regulars). The celebrities must have the same exact name as in the list.Each team may take a screenshot of each celebrity exclusively once. Taking a screenshot celebrity brings your team 10 points. If a celebrity enters this event, he will be removed from the celebrities list and someone else will be added. Note: Inviting a "celebrity" on a server so that you can take a screenshot of him does notcount as cheating.
Celebrity hunt:
|nD| neondragon = 10 pts
|nD| град Apekiller = 10 pts
nD* Jail | Apples = 10 pts
nD** Zombie | Raven = 10 pts
God's Servant = 10 pts
Decency = 10 pts

Financial plan:
Entry to this event is FREE, but donations are more than welcome. Still, if a participant donates 8000$ or more they will automatically be placed in team Green or any other team they choose. This is usefull if you want to play in the same team with a friend. Also, mostly experienced players will donate 8000$, so by donating you will play in the same team with pros. I will donate 20,000 cash myself and see if I can get some from some other people. I demand a screenshot of your donation, if you choose to donate.
The winning team will share the whole prize pot, so that the players alive at the end of the game get twice more money then the dead (eliminated) players. Example (prize pool is 100 000$):
Alan (ALIVE) - 2X - 25 000 $
Brian (DEAD) - X - 12 500 $
Collin (ALIVE) - 2X - 25 000 $
Dylan (ALIVE) - 2X - 25 000 $
Ethan (DEAD) - X - 12 500 $

Current Prizepool: 20,000 $
- K0ntRa: 20,000 $

The optimal number of players for this event is twenty, but that is a pretty high number and it's likely that we won't have that many players. The event will start anyway but the teams will have to be changed a little bit in order for it to be playable.
20 players - 4 teams of 5 players
18 - 3 teams of 6
16 - 4 teams of 4
15 - 3 teams of 5
12 - 3 teams of 4
10 - 2 teams of 5
8 - 2 teams of 4
6 - 2 teams of 3
4 - 2 teams of 2
Note: If (e.g.) 14 players join, the two who joined last will replace someone AFK.

To join you must be able to play on all neonDragon servers and you must not be banned on the forums.
Participants (6):
- Messi
- Snel
- Doeda
- Waschera
- Mario
- bAmsE CS

*Neymar 11 will play only if the event starts after his ban expires which is extremely unlikely

ENTRY IS FREE! JOIN BY WRITING "IN" IN THIS THREAD.
Last edited by Cruxell on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:13 am, edited 12 times in total.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: [Event] Summer Death Games

Post by ZeRo#1 »

K0ntRa wrote:
Summer Death Games

Welcome to the Death Games event!

In this event, twenty (or less) players will be randomly split into 4 teams (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow) which will compete and try to win the event – and the cash! The event will take place on 5 days. Each day (round) the teams will be assigned two tasks – one elimination task and one for points. A task is a challenge which the players will have to complete on one of the neondragon CS 1.6. server. A good example of an easy task would be "Kill 5 CTs on Jailbreak with a knife". To make sure that the whole team participates, but also that a team can win even if one or two of its members are AFK a rule "maximally two kills per player" would be added. Players would provide screenshots in this thread as proof of that. Some tasks may have rules like „Press TAB while taking the screenshot“ (to ensure they are playing on one of the neondragon servers) or „Type death games“ in chat“. Any type of cheating will result in a kick from the event.

In elimination tasks, the first two teams to implement the task completely will win, and the other two will have to vote one of their players out of the game. Only members of a team which is voting out one of their members may vote. Voting is mandatory in this game, and if a player does not vote he might be eliminated. The elimination task in (e.g.) day 1 will cause a voting in day 2, and what the voted player has done (what tasks has he completed) in day 2 will not count (can't have it otherwise, or there'd be 3 instead of 4 eliminational tasks and that's way too little). Players can vote either via PM or in the game thread, whatever they preffer but their choice will be revealed publiclyonce the voting ends. Players vote by typing [vote xyz]. Everybody must follow this format. I will not tolerate any misspells.
Tie breakers:
1) If one of the tied players has been fully AFK throughout the whole game he will be eliminated.
2) If one of the tied players hasn't voted for anybody he will be eliminated.
3) If one of the tied players hasn't voted for the player who he is tied with, but for someone else, he will be eliminated. If all tied players haven't voted for each other this method will be ignored.
4) If the elimination still can't be determined after these three methods, I will randomly select one player to eliminate.
Note: If more than one player satisfy one criteria then the elimination will be determined by other criteria.

Tasks for points will bring points to the teams. The team with the most points at the end of the game will win and share the money (read more about that in the financial plan paragraph). The task for points in Round 1 will give your team a rather small number of points, while the same task in round 5 will give it a much higher number of points. This is a full list of things which will earn your team points (this list might change later and new methods for earning points might be added):
Spoiler!
TFP means „Task For Points“. #1 means „first team“.
- #1 to finish the TFP in R1 = 10 points
- #2 to finish the TFP in R1 = 8 pts
- #3 to finish the TFP in R1 = 6 pts
- #4 to finish the TFP in R1 = 4 pts

- #1 to finish the TFP in R2 = 20 pts
- #2 to finish the TFP in R2 = 16 pts
- #3 to finish the TFP in R2 = 12 pts
- #4 to finish the TFP in R2 = 8 pts

- #1 to finish the TFP in R3 = 30 pts
- #2 to finish the TFP in R3 = 24 pts
- #3 to finish the TFP in R3 = 18 pts
- #4 to finish the TFP in R3 = 12 pts

- #1 to finish the TFP in R4 = 40 pts
- #2 to finish the TFP in R4 = 32 pts
- #3 to finish the TFP in R4 = 24 pts
- #4 to finish the TFP in R4 = 16 pts

- #1 to finish one TFP in R5 = 50 pts
- #2 to finish one TFP in R5 = 40 pts
- #3 to finish one TFP in R5 = 30 pts
- #4 to finish one TFP in R5 = 20 pts

Celebrity hunt:
|nD| neondragon = 10 pts
|nD|Apekiller = 10 pts
|nD| Waschera = 10 pts
nD* Jail | Doeda = 10 pts
God's Servant = 10 pts
Decency = 10 pts

Financial plan:
Entry to this event is FREE, but donations are more than welcome. Still, if a participant donates 8000$ or more they will automatically be placed in team Green or any other team they choose. This is usefull if you want to play in the same team with a friend. Also, mostly experienced players will donate 8000$, so by donating you will play in the same team with pros. I will donate 20,000 cash myself and see if I can get some from some other people. I demand a screenshot of your donation, if you choose to donate.
The winning team will share the whole prize pot, so that the players alive at the end of the game get twice more money then the dead (eliminated) players. Example (prize pool is 100 000$):
Alan (ALIVE) - 2X - 25 000 $
Brian (DEAD) - X - 12 500 $
Collin (ALIVE) - 2X - 25 000 $
Dylan (ALIVE) - 2X - 25 000 $
Ethan (DEAD) - X - 12 500 $

Current Prizepool: 20,000 $
- K0ntRa: 20,000 $

Celebrity Hunt:

Throughout the whole event there will be a „Celebrity Hunt“. Participants will be able to take a screenshot on one of the nD servers of one of the ten "celebrities" (they are randomly chosen regulars). The celebrities must have the same exact name as in the list.Each team may take a screenshot of each celebrity exclusively once. Taking a screenshot celebrity brings your team 10 points. If a celebrity enters this event, he will be removed from the celebrities list and someone else will be added. Note: Inviting a "celebrity" on a server so that you can take a screenshot of him does notcount as cheating.
|nD| neondragon = 10 pts
|nD|Apekiller = 10 pts
|nD| Waschera = 10 pts
nD* Jail |Doeda = 10 pts
God's Servant = 10 pts
Decency = 10 pts

The optimal number of players for this event is twenty, but that is a pretty high number and it's likely that we won't have that many players. The event will start anyway but the teams will have to be changed a little bit in order for it to be playable.
20 players - 5 teams of 5 players maybe you mean 4x5?
18 - 3 teams of 6
16 - 4 teams of 4
15 - 3 teams of 5
12 - 3 teams of 4
10 - 2 teams of 5
8 - 2 teams of 4
6 - 2 teams of 3
4 - 2 teams of 2
Note: If (e.g.) 14 players join, the two who joined last will replace someone AFK.

To join you must be able to play on all neonDragon servers and you must not be banned on the forums.
Participants (0):
- Nobody has entered this event yet

ENTRY IS FREE! JOIN BY WRITING "IN" IN THIS THREAD.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Neymar 11

Post by Neymar 11 »

In :D and maybe i will donate 8k :D
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

{IN}
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

in
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

in
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Glad to see many people enter...
Jokes aside, if we don't get enough people we will most likely do this individually, so that every participant completes tasks for himself, and there would be no voting, instead the last guy to finish the elimination task would be eliminated.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

When is the event scheduled to start?
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Waschera wrote:When is the event scheduled to start?
Most likely in a few days, 3-5 depending on the number of players.
This event is, like WW, played by days (rounds) and each of them lasts for 24 hours. I will end/start them at 21:00 CET but you do not neccesarily have to be online when a round starts.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

[in]
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Neymar 11

Post by Neymar 11 »

Can you give me a real time to start the event because i am abbned 9 days i dont think i can join xd
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Neymar 11 wrote:Can you give me a real time to start the event because i am abbned 9 days i dont think i can join xd
As I said, most likely in 3-5 days. I will leave you on the list for now if something comes up, but I'll remove you if you're still banned when the event starts.
Mario

Post by Mario »

In
We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails

bAmSe CS

Post by bAmSe CS »

in
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

The first round will start 2nd August, at 21:00 CET. You do not have to be online at that time, but it would help you.
If there are 7 or less players at the start of the event we will do this individually. If there are 8 we will do it as written in the first post.

EDIT: Removed Waschera and Doeda from the celebrities list as they will be participating in the event. Replaced these 2 with Raven and Apples.
EDIT: Apekiller is a celebrity again, instead of Uhu!
Last edited by Cruxell on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”