1on1 [Aim]

Jellow

Re: 1on1 [Aim]

Post by Jellow »

Specced the match beween ralphie and andy, didnt see anything weird. Ralphie won 10-1, he has a demo if needed.
Coby

Post by Coby »

Jellow wrote:Specced the match beween ralphie and andy, didnt see anything weird. Ralphie won 10-1, he has a demo if needed.
Then how come I got disqualifed when he was speccing :(
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
M.A

Post by M.A »

Elija wrote:Then how come I got disqualifed when he was speccing :(
Jellow wrote:Specced the match beween ralphie and andy, didnt see anything weird. Ralphie won 10-1, he has a demo if needed.
Which you didn't :)
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

ive been asking and asking to play the game vs h20 and grandlund u never got time, can u tell me a good time that u can spec uss since your the only one because lien totally ignores me everytime so can u say a good time that we can play?
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

spaxor wrote:ive been asking and asking to play the game vs h20 and grandlund u never got time, can u tell me a good time that u can spec uss since your the only one because lien totally ignores me everytime so can u say a good time that we can play?
I'm sure she does not ignore you, anyhow monday - Friday i get 04:00 every night, prepare for work drive for about 90 minutes, and work to about 16:00, drive 90 minutes back home, and when i get home i take a shower, eat dinner, make something to bring to eat to the day after. And after all that there is not much time until i have to sleep, because as i wrote getting up by 04:00.

Anyhow this weekend i should have some time over, please write to me on steam, i will try to be avaible if I'm online, and try to remember to log of when I'm not, Thank you.
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Granlund wrote:
spaxor wrote:ive been asking and asking to play the game vs h20 and grandlund u never got time, can u tell me a good time that u can spec uss since your the only one because lien totally ignores me everytime so can u say a good time that we can play?
I'm sure she does not ignore you, anyhow monday - Friday i get 04:00 every night, prepare for work drive for about 90 minutes, and work to about 16:00, drive 90 minutes back home, and when i get home i take a shower, eat dinner, make something to bring to eat to the day after. And after all that there is not much time until i have to sleep, because as i wrote getting up by 04:00.

Anyhow this weekend i should have some time over, please write to me on steam, i will try to be avaible if I'm online, and try to remember to log of when I'm not, Thank you.
Well today was the last day :S me and h20 nothing to do wanting to play now but noone that can do it
mange2

Post by mange2 »

i could help speccing a bit too if u let me granlund. (except for my own matches lol)
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Btw if KaitoKid didn't tell you yet, I let him go on in the game since he was moving.
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Got a question : If you can choose when you're going to play the match, where are the reserves for If I may ask?
Spoiler!
Maki

Post by Maki »

I want to play but neither you and Lien are there and afaik, today's the deadline. Does it mean I'm disqualified by default ?
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

GoHan. wrote:Got a question : If you can choose when you're going to play the match, where are the reserves for If I may ask?
In case of , I quit the whole shazam sry for using up your time baibai . That would be a reason :mrgreen:
Image Image
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

Maki wrote:I want to play but neither you and Lien are there and afaik, today's the deadline. Does it mean I'm disqualified by default ?
Not due to the inactive part from my side, I'm thinking of increasing the time until sunday, then i could try to get as many matches this weekend as possible, perhaps Lien also could help this weekend. :-)
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

May i suggest for round 2 that you pick 1-2 nights and let people play then? get it all done in that time, if u cant show u get a sub?

cuz now people are just slacking with playing eachother since there has to be a random (non-set) moment where you (granlund) + 2 random people that need to play eachother need to be online?
Also there is no use for subs, since u give people a month to make a match, there will be no dicission to put in the subs....
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Jellow wrote:May i suggest for round 2 that you pick 1-2 nights and let people play then? get it all done in that time, if u cant show u get a sub?

cuz now people are just slacking with playing eachother since there has to be a random (non-set) moment where you (granlund) + 2 random people that need to play eachother need to be online?
Also there is no use for subs, since u give people a month to make a match, there will be no dicission to put in the subs....
+1, its pretty annoying to wait for people that are just 'slacking'. A set date would be better.
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

Jellow wrote:May i suggest for round 2 that you pick 1-2 nights and let people play then? get it all done in that time, if u cant show u get a sub?

Yes, i have though about this, anyhow, this weekend i will do my best to get as many matches played as possible.

-------------------------------

So everyone that wishes to play today please write to me on steam "I will try to remember to log off if I'm not available", so if you see me online please write to me ASAP! :-)

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”