1on1 [Aim]

mange2

Re: 1on1 [Aim]

Post by mange2 »

M.A wrote:Is there anyone else that could do Granlunds job (to start the server and spec). An admin or member.
This, I would like to play tomorrow, and im pretty sure ajanozen would too. Perhaps Lien can spec since she said she was going to help the event maker? This event is taking a really long time for 16 people :S
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

I dont think this is the right way to run a event
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

emilitoo wrote:I dont think this is the right way to run a event
mAnge2 wrote:
M.A wrote:Is there anyone else that could do Granlunds job (to start the server and spec). An admin or member.
Yeah It's been a bit messy, due to things, when i first created this event i had no job to go to, now it has been diffrent, and recently i lost my job again, and have to fil in a shit load of papers, and fix A LOT of other things while I'm at it, and i can't skip that part to run a event.

Anyhow, if there is a next time, i will set dates for each round, and have everyone on stream directly.

This, I would like to play tomorrow, and im pretty sure ajanozen would too. Perhaps Lien can spec since she said she was going to help the event maker? This event is taking a really long time for 16 people :S
Hopefully she could, i will as i wrote in a previous comment go to a live hockey game, and it's a 3 hour drive or so, and on friday it seems I'm going out.

Coby

Post by Coby »

Granlund wrote:
emilitoo wrote:I dont think this is the right way to run a event
mAnge2 wrote:
Yeah It's been a bit messy, due to things, when i first created this event i had no job to go to, now it has been diffrent, and recently i lost my job again, and have to fil in a shit load of papers, and fix A LOT of other things while I'm at it, and i can't skip that part to run a event.

Anyhow, if there is a next time, i will set dates for each round, and have everyone on stream directly.

Hopefully she could, i will as i wrote in a previous comment go to a live hockey game, and it's a 3 hour drive or so, and on friday it seems I'm going out.

If you are going to host a event in the future, make sure to plan it out and set up a date and have time for it. This seems very... Messy, just a tip.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Can someone spec me and ajanozen tomorrow around 1:30-2 PM? hes gonna go for a vacation for 1 week later on tomorrow..
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

What if you both just play it and both upload the demo?

If either of you objects to the outcome granlund can determine the clear winner by looking at the demo's?
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Im okay with that if Ajanozen is.
I'll ask him when I come home.
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Ok we followed Jellow's suggestion and played the match, and I won with 10-7.
We knifed about the teams(even though it was unfair since i only had 65hp), started the match in warmup mode and first to 10, like all other matches in the event.

My demo : http://www.4shared.com/get/xiKEMylN/saw.html

He started whining about the server, although its the same host, same hitbox and same provider as Granlund's.
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

Final round is here.

I've been inactive for about 4 days, the reason is because i have a lot of paperwork that had to be done, hospital visits and a lot of other things i really needed to take care of, anyhow M.A VS Bobbis, this i must spectate or Lien etc.. but the important thing is that you have someone to spectate this game.
M.A

Post by M.A »

You're never online and when you are, then you are not answering and Lien won't be online because she has her reason.
I've lost my interest in playing the final now and you can give the prize to bobbis.
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Granlund wrote:Final round is here.

I've been inactive for about 4 days, the reason is because i have a lot of paperwork that had to be done, hospital visits and a lot of other things i really needed to take care of, anyhow M.A VS Bobbis, this i must spectate or Lien etc.. but the important thing is that you have someone to spectate this game.

Honestly dude, how hard can it be to finish this in 2 days...
Toon

Post by Toon »

25days...
ImageImage
nice members

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”