1on1 [Aim]

M.A

Re: 1on1 [Aim]

Post by M.A »

Granlund, it's would be better if you could set a date now, if they don't show up they'll get disqualified, how long should we wait?
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

M.A wrote:Granlund, it's would be better if you could set a date now, if they don't show up they'll get disqualified, how long should we wait?
A date has been set, tho this of course is for everything to end, and yes i am about to set a ending date for Round 1, i know a lot of these games 1 of the guys want to play, but the other one is not really quite on it.

Anyhow, i will give them a few days.
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

Round one must be done until 19th of September. Contact Lien or me in order to play, thank you.

Granlund wrote:I got a great suggestions from AjanozeN, that you may play your matches ANYTIME from 09/03 - 09/27, before you play you must add me on steam on send me a private message here, once you have talked to the one you will play against, and both of you has agreed to a certain date or time, please add me on steam, and we will try to arrange the match as soon as possible. Since it does not take to long to play the fight, i will probably have time almost anytime. Also i will give you the IP and the password for the server to join. please try to make these matches as fast as possible, thank you.

The winner will now get 3 month of free VIP instead of 1 month - That will be added about 25-27th September.

Hi everyone, i though i would host my first event, more information bellow.

Before you start the game you will play knife, the winner of the knifeduel will chose what team to stay, during the whole game, he can't change his mind after the game has started.

The game will be played with "warmup", so that there is no freezetime etc, you can find what maps to be played bellow, even if you 2 want to play another map, this map choices is final.

There has been a changed of plans, i will try to look on every game (depending if Lien have time, she will look half of the games, and i the other half), if the event takes to long time, we might split it in to two, so that we play the last two round the day after, but hopefully we could play everything at the same day.

For any questions, please write in the comment section bellow or send me a private message, thank you.

Maps

Round 1 : Aim_map2
Round 2 : Aim_map_usp
Round 3 : Aim_Crazyjump
Final : Aim_map

Teams has been randomized - Via Random.org (See bellow)

The map of all the first 8 games will be aim_map2

Winner from game 1 will play vs winner from game 2, and so on, since everything has been done by random.org it's complete random anyhow.

ROUND 1

Game 1

--Andy-- VS Ralphie.

Winner :

Game 2

spaxor VS H20

Winner :

Game 3

Toonie D: VS van haale

Winner :

Game 4

bobbis VS Bixplus

Winner : bobbis (Bixplus requested record, i watched it, and i found nothing.)

Game 5

East Clubber VS KaitoKid

Winner :

Game 6

Maki VS AjanozeN

Winner :

Game 7

Jumps7yl3r VS Coby

Winner : Jumps7yl3r (Coby did not record, therefor he was Disqualified)

Game 8

M.A VS Thierry Henry

Winner : M.A

ROUND 2

Game 1

***** VS *****

Game 2

***** VS *****

Game 3

***** VS *****

Game 4

***** VS *****

ROUND 3

Game 1

***** VS *****

Game 2

***** VS *****

ROUND 4 - FINAL

Final

***** VS *****

Good luck!

The 16 spots are now done, now i need about 3-4 reservers that could play in case of someone not showing up or similar.

Enough people have shown interest in this so i will do my best to arrange it.

Please note that changed in this thread could come all the time, if you have any questions with rules or if you think I've forgot something important, please send me a private message to me about it or write it in this thread, thank you.

Information

* Aim_maps only (I just bought credits on e-s, so i have servers ready, i will check soon what maps the have added).
* Single elimination ( If you lose your out)
* 1 winner (The winner will get 1 month free VIP on nD)
* First to 10 kills wins (There wont be any changes of teams)

Rules

* Record (You must start the recording before you start)
* You may use all weapons on map (awp,pistols,ak47,m4 etc)
* Of course no cheating is allowed
* No scripts are allowed (Bhop,russianwalk scripts etc)
* When i tell you and your opponent to join the server you have 5 minutes to be on the server, if not the other person wins
* You have until 2 hour before the event to start to write to me that you can't participate, if a replacer can't be found before 10 minutes before the event starts the other person will win on WO.
* Harassing your opponent and other bad behavior during the game will result in you being disqualified from the event and your opponent wins
* You are NOT allowed to say "Stop / Pause" during the game, make sure you must not do anything during the game, first to 10 kills wont take a lot of your time, so make sure you do everything that must be done before
* The winner report to me that he / she has won, and if the opponent does not reply with a complain within the next 5 minutes that will be the final decision
* The winner could either add me on steam "KungenBaz" or send me a private message here on the forums
* You must be patient while waiting for other games to be completed, but hopefully this will be smoothly.

If you would like to join this event please send me a Private message - Please include what day / time fits you best, depending on answers i will try to set a balanced date

This event will have 16 participants (depending on how many that is willing to join), due to this is my first event i would like to get some experience first, before i try to host anything bigger.

Remember ONLY The 16 first people writing a PM will get a spot, and if more then 12 write to me the people after the first 12 will be people who will join if there is people missing etc.

This event will occur within the 2 next up coming weeks. (I must see when i have time, due to a lot of stuff going around right now.)

Thank you!

I'm still not sure when this event will take place, but in the mean while i will wait until there is 16 people signed up, and once they are signed up i will randomize who will play against who.

List of participants

1. Coby
2. East Clubber
3. spaxor
4. Lien
5. Maki
6. Ralphie.
7. KaitoKid
8. M.A
9. bobbis
10. Toonie D:
11. Thierry Henry
12. AjanozeN
13. Bixplus
14. H20
15. Jumps7yl3r
16. van haale

Reserves

1. GoHan
2. DieseL
3. Karn

I would like to thank everybody that helps me set this up, it's really appreciated! (Names will come up as we go on)

* Jumps7yl3r
* Lien
* Shadi
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

I thought we had until 25-27th of September to play our match.
Too bad, i'm moving house today and i won't be able to play until the 24th/25th.

I guess that means i'm disqualified?
I really needed that V.I.P. :(.
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

KaitoKid wrote:I thought we had until 25-27th of September to play our match.
Too bad, i'm moving house today and i won't be able to play until the 24th/25th.

The point was to have everything done by 25th :-)
mange2

Post by mange2 »

KaitoKid wrote:I thought we had until 25-27th of September to play our match.

well east clubber is online right now, sure u dont have like 15 free mins?
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

My desk has already been moved out, I'm playing on the floor and my aim moves really slowly so no :P.
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Ralphie.

Post by Ralphie. »

Omg sorry guys. Am i still signed to the event? Cus i want to play still. Do u still need my steam ID? Sincerly Ralphie
mange2

Post by mange2 »

yes youre still in, you have 2 days left to play the first match. contact andy and granlund when u wanna play :PPPP
Ralphie.

Post by Ralphie. »

Oh, can i play them now :D?
Ralphie.

Post by Ralphie. »

How do i get in touch with them ? ._.
mange2

Post by mange2 »

add them on steam? i think granlund put his steam name in the thread.
Last edited by mange2 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ralphie.

Post by Ralphie. »

Well, i dont know their steam-accounts :/?
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Granlund wrote:* add me on steam "KungenBaz" or send me a private message here on the forums
Ralphie.

Post by Ralphie. »

Thank you mate!

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”