View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 12 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

#91 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
Lagger wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
bump 3
edit:nvm hes kicked now

go buy it yourself
//end of story

I could've bought it, asked Kaito if he wants me to buy it, but that's not going to solve the problems. The two problems here are morals and promises. But I guess someone like you has no idea what those 2 words mean because well, to put it short, you're not the brightest.

Spoiler: show
What I'm trying to say is that you're a R3333333333TtTtTtTtT444444444rDd

go buy it yourself
//end of story

It's not about some game you can get for like 10 bucks, which is literally nothing. It's about the principle of him promising to buy x or y, and not delivering on his promise while also holding a position of power and trust in this community. But yeah what do you know you're too busy dodging airstrikes or smth.

I mean ye it's not a 10 bucks game, but the poor guy could have started to save 10 bucks a month starting from the day he was bitching and moaning about the game he never received from a guy (talking about "trust") he only knows online :D :D :D
You wanna make a special event? Than get the prizes before announcing them otherwise it's bullshit... bragging about a game that was never reserved in the first place :D :D

What really annoys me is that you don't understand shit. Nallez is far from obligated to purchase GTA V as it was a sponsored prize. Have you ever heard about someone compensating when a sponsor flakes the deal? As for your social antennas, you kinda need to work those. Check out a shrink or someone that can help you out. :) Would love to see you have the same dedication as Nallez to actually hos an even like this, and even try to sort out prizes that have been lost in the deal. Maybe you should start thinking before cunting completely out like the spastic you are.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:21 pm

#92 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
Sloth wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
bump 3

go buy it yourself
//end of story

I could've bought it, asked Kaito if he wants me to buy it, but that's not going to solve the problems. The two problems here are morals and promises. But I guess someone like you has no idea what those 2 words mean because well, to put it short, you're not the brightest.

go buy it yourself
//end of story

It's not about some game you can get for like 10 bucks, which is literally nothing. It's about the principle of him promising to buy x or y, and not delivering on his promise while also holding a position of power and trust in this community. But yeah what do you know you're too busy dodging airstrikes or smth.

I mean ye it's not a 10 bucks game, but the poor guy could have started to save 10 bucks a month starting from the day he was bitching and moaning about the game he never received from a guy (talking about "trust") he only knows online :D :D :D
You wanna make a special event? Than get the prizes before announcing them otherwise it's bullshit... bragging about a game that was never reserved in the first place :D :D

What really annoys me is that you don't understand shit. Nallez is far from obligated to purchase GTA V as it was a sponsored prize. Have you ever heard about someone compensating when a sponsor flakes the deal? As for your social antennas, you kinda need to work those. Check out a shrink or someone that can help you out. :) Would love to see you have the same dedication as Nallez to actually hos an even like this, and even try to sort out prizes that have been lost in the deal. Maybe you should start thinking before cunting completely out like the spastic you are.

that's good to know...can you remind me btw who are you? I mean I get it the guy is depressed enough to come on a monthly basis and beg for the game he never got from a guy who ran away, but I don't remember asking a no-namer to defend him?

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:51 pm

#93 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
I was not here on your request either, don't act up fam. The fact that you don't know me actually makes me comfortable knowing i have not wasted any time playing with you. Who I am is not important in this situation :) And as far as your concern goes I've played on the servers just as long as you I assume ;) But, I guess you don't know a whole lot about standing up for friends as I assume you have none sitting and lurking on this forum 24/7

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:57 pm

#94 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
Sloth wrote:
I was not here on your request either, don't act up fam. The fact that you don't know me actually makes me comfortable knowing i have not wasted any time playing with you. Who I am is not important in this situation :) And as far as your concern goes I've played on the servers just as long as you I assume ;) But, I guess you don't know a whole lot about standing up for friends as I assume you have none sitting and lurking on this forum 24/7

again, good to know you got your friend's back, assuming like what you are doing right now gives any credibility and happiness to the guy's ugly truth :)

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:07 pm

#95 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
Lagger wrote:
Sloth wrote:

again, good to know you got your friend's back, assuming like what you are doing right now gives any credibility and happiness to the guy's ugly truth :)

At least I don't have to assume anymore, I am confident that my assumptions are correct :)

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:09 pm

#96 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
Lagger wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
bump 3

go buy it yourself
//end of story

go buy it yourself
//end of story

jesus fuckin christ how stupid is this kid can anyone knock some sense into him? do you honestly ever know what you're on about? what bragging`? what do you mean it wasnt reserved? it was reserved, it was promised. Makita gifts the game to the winner, which is how it goes. I swear down you're picking fights everywhere with 0 knowledge of how anything works here or who's who. know your place kid you dont want mystic to k.o you

But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:28 pm

#97 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
Nallez wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Lagger wrote:
Nallez wrote:
bump 3

go buy it yourself
//end of story

go buy it yourself
//end of story

jesus fuckin christ how stupid is this kid can anyone knock some sense into him? do you honestly ever know what you're on about? what bragging`? what do you mean it wasnt reserved? it was reserved, it was promised. Makita gifts the game to the winner, which is how it goes. I swear down you're picking fights everywhere with 0 knowledge of how anything works here or who's who. know your place kid you dont want mystic to k.o you

I mean I speak facts, not sure what's wrong with what I said. Now please you've been embarrassing yourself and I've been getting quite annoyed with the last couple months, notifications just to notify somebody that you're still begging for this game, you know it's simple if you know the guy personally then go to this home and address the issue however you wanna address it, if not then move on. And by the way "knock out you" doesn't make sense, it's "knock you out".

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:38 pm
neonDragon Admin

#98 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
I guess we leave it there.

Makita has been offline for a long period of time now. He should have delivered what he promised, however, he clearly won't do that. I will speak to him and hopefully resolve this matter when / if he comes back online.

Closed.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7