View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

#76 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:
I mean he hasnt posted since september and its december now? +when the event did happen he was active so I don't understand. Shouldn't be member with that activity either

My reply was not regarded towards his member position. Also you know yourself you can always message the admin team if it is something which disturbs you.

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
I mean it's not about the money, it's about the idea of actually getting the reward.
Kaito even denied previous requests of free copies of GTA, so I can see the frustration.

I do know what you mean and it kinda is shitty ofc. All I was trying to say is that in real life things can happen we all not expect and which can be reasons that it ends up like it happend in this case. I just gave my trustworthy words and an apologize for him since I do know his background. That it happend like that is something you or others might understand aswell if you would know what happend. It is up to him to decide what he is able to type down in public or not.
Peace!!!

Spoiler: show

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:00 pm

#77 Post Re: Jailbreak Happy Hour 29/7/2018
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
I mean it's not about the money, it's about the idea of actually getting the reward.
Kaito even denied previous requests of free copies of GTA, so I can see the frustration.

I do know what you mean and it kinda is shitty ofc. All I was trying to say is that in real life things can happen we all not expect and which can be reasons that it ends up like it happend in this case. I just gave my trustworthy words and an apologize for him since I do know his background. That it happend like that is something you or others might understand aswell if you would know what happend. It is up to him to decide what he is able to type down in public or not.
Peace!!!

I mean its been a couple of months later.
Everybody has their personal problems but life continues, not an excuse to not outpay a promised price, which he should've prepared already by purchasing it (before the event?).
Dont host an event and not be able to make your rewards come true, whatever personal shit hes going through wouldnt have to matter.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6