join nD fun

All declined Applications are stored here.
k!LLe'R ツ # PresT!ge.

join nD fun

Post by k!LLe'R ツ # PresT!ge. »

nick name : k!LLe'R ツ #PresT!ge.
my id : STEAM_0:1:3279079
Average amount of time on our servers per day: I play This server Like 6-5 hours,in holidays i play like 7-8 hours
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: I play This Server since 2015
About me: My Real Name Is Waseem And i'm From Palestine , I talk in 2 Languages its Arabic, and English My story with neonDragon Community started on nD jailbreak And my Rank Was 86 I play this Server with accedeint when i was searche in Game Tracker
- My Motivation: at everyone help anyone want's my help and ill keep server like Old School Server and Deatmatch there are to many cheaters
If i be memeber ill fix My behaviour And Thanks for Read My applications
Then i'll Play These Servers of neondragons All time if i be memeber :) Thanks Please Accpted Because I paly This SErver like 793 Hours <3
Haier564

Re: join nD fun

Post by Haier564 »

Bruh This Guy Good And He Read Rules then I Vote YES
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

This application seems to be created only according to the last ones of a7m4d and haier.
You barely play Fun servers, sitting 95% of your playtime at JB, yet you are applying to me member there.
Beyond this, you are warned and moderated way 2 many times lately to even think about getting accepted as a member.
We're still friends.
NO
Jak

Post by Jak »

Hell No
You will ban me if you get it!
Btw VIP will be too much for you :V
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Haier564 wrote:Bruh This Guy Good And He Read Rules then I Vote YES
User banned 3 days for spamming application.
Regards,
zapt0r
hoho

Post by hoho »

so, 3 arabs made new accounts on the forums and started spamming applications hopping that at least 1 of them gets accepted ?
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

hoho wrote:so, 3 arabs made new accounts on the forums and started spamming applications hopping that at least 1 of them gets accepted ?
what is with the racism dude? spread your hatred somewhere else than on a gaming platform...
I mean you can rephrase that sentence in so many ways without mentioning the race of members here as if "arabs" are something you need to bring up and push down however you like.
Spoiler!
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

PeshK wrote:
hoho wrote:so, 3 arabs made new accounts on the forums and started spamming applications hopping that at least 1 of them gets accepted ?
what is with the racism dude? spread your hatred somewhere else than on a gaming platform...
I mean you can rephrase that sentence in so many ways without mentioning the race of members here as if "arabs" are something you need to bring up and push down however you like.
hoho is a citizen of the same country as those 3...lol
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
Systematicaline

Post by Systematicaline »

Pros:
-Nice commander.
-Like to help players somehow.
-Making a little activity in server.
Cons:
-Like to harass. More likely in Arabic.
-Just a little bit breaking rules in some days.
-Less active in the last days. Especially afternoon.

The final decision is: No
I wish you Killer to be more respect and active.
Keep Calm and Delete System32.
Regards,
System32.
Medz
nD*** Zombie Member

Post by Medz »

You barely play on fun servers, only on these maps where you can get easy cash like dm_corridor, also you been moderated, warned several times specially on jb.
Other than that, i see you didn't even spend 1 min on your application, just a copy paste other application.
if you don't have the motivation to put forth a proper looking and readable application, why do you think you will have the motivation to moderate to the "standards" of nD?
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me
slink~
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink~ »

Decline this already the guy created an account just to troll with his freinds by posting the same application, your last visit to the forums is on Jan 14, 2019 which shows clear sign of "no-care" as you did by creating a new account then posting an application,same for your activity which is based on the jailbreak server ,im not sure but i remember u having another account correct me if im wrong .
!revive neondragon
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Silence wrote:This application seems to be created only according to the last ones of a7m4d and haier.
You barely play Fun servers, sitting 95% of your playtime at JB, yet you are applying to me member there.
Beyond this, you are warned and moderated way 2 many times lately to even think about getting accepted as a member.
We're still friends.
NO
That would be kinda what I would write down too. I did not play for a long time. but back in the past you had to get moderated on a daily basis. You are a funny and friendly guy to play with, but also sadly a rulebreaker who would need to change a lot to be even considered as a member in the team.
Try to report more, moderate more, be more active at the forum and contribute with something useful and ofc 2 more important points:

-Write down a proper application with a bit more effort into it and not a short easy runner application, bcs for that you would need a lot of backup by others or be known as someone who do much outside of this application, but that's for sure not your move to apply ;)
-Do not apply for the fun team when everyone of us know that you are a totally jb player with some some short times where you jump into dm or other servers bcs jb is probably empty at that time.

Wish you of course good luck with your application, work harder for it and you might have a chance in some months, greetz ZeRo#1
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
Jak
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Ill just say, make a new application or fix it and make it personal and special to you

Ill also leave this for you.

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=32819

Goodluck

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
pablo

Post by pablo »

NOPE ty!
Kudō Shin'ichi

Post by Kudō Shin'ichi »

You are a very nice guy Killer but I think you should learn more to be a member. My conclusion is a Extend
I LOVE PIZZA PIZZA NO JOKE TO ME

My name is Peace

Return to “Declined Applications”