[Declined] S.W.A.T nD appli

All declined Applications are stored here.
Neymar 11

S.W.A.T nD appli

Post by Neymar 11 »

Hello, its my appli before you read that answer with cons and pros , like that i can work on it :)
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143423300

- NickName: S.W.A.T

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): i was a vip in a awp server the vip there is like member here :)

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 4 :D ( max 7 :d)

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?i had start play the roadrage as a non steamer then 1 year as a steamer

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
Welm, my name is mahi mohamed , i am from algeria i am 15 ( 16 coming ) nexy year its a final exams actually i dont work ( to young for start working :D ) but in maybe 2 years i will start working i allways watch films and anything about english to upgrade my english level i have brother he play here to (~LITE~ ) Its all .

-S.W.A.T gl for me and thx for reading :)
Wongerz

Re: S.W.A.T nD appli

Post by Wongerz »

You are taking the easy route out, I have seen you so active on Jb. Plus you and your brother share accounts which isn't allowed.
flanky

Post by flanky »

Immature. Shares his account. Abuses VIP. Probably many more reaasons that can be listed. Nah.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Wongerz wrote:Plus you and your brother share accounts which isn't allowed.
Is this actually true? Or are people mixing it up with the "You are responsible for your own account" rule? I've never heard of that but maybe I missed it somewhere.

Anyway Swat, I don't think you are ready yet. You have this immature/non serious vibe, your application is not very good, forum activity regarding discussions is not good etc. Just look how other members behaves and try to learn from it. Your last application was declined last month so I don't think you should be making another one until you feel like you've truly changed.

A good quote from your last application
Konijn wrote:We recognise that you are generally a nice person however you can easily be baited into lowering yourself to the level of trolls or those who are insulting you. We also feel that you are not moderating when the situation requires it.
My advice for you is to work on this especially, but everything else as well and re-apply in a couple of months.
Apekiller

Post by Apekiller »

Decency wrote:
Wongerz wrote:Plus you and your brother share accounts which isn't allowed.
Is this actually true? Or are people mixing it up with the "You are responsible for your own account" rule? I've never heard of that but maybe I missed it somewhere.
Sharing accounts in itself is allowed, but there's ofcourse the "Your account, your responsibility" 'rule'. However, we will not accept people that share their account with others into the team (as that would be accepting both the person getting membership AND all the people he/she shares the account with). That being said, it's highly unlikely that you'll get accepted just because of the fact that you share your account with your brother.
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

You have only just made your application, as such we have not discussed this within our meeting.

I will post my thoughts later. Good luck!
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Alright listen Swat. Even if we are friends I gotta tell your cons so that you could work out on them.

Pros,

Friendly(No need to explain.)
Required age(You are near the required age in order to become a member.)

Cons,

Immature(You are not calm when someone provoke you, you always harass them back. And when your brother got 5 Million you were like (OMG MY BROTHER HAD LIKE 25K THEN NOW ITS LIKE 5MILLION) and by saying that you make other players jealous, and that annoys them.)

Lying(Why are you lying? You were never here before me. I came here in like 12th of december, 2014. But I started making progress in this community from the 4th of June, 2015. Between these dates I never saw anyone called S.W.A.T . You joined in like(not sure) the 23rd of August(or september), 2015. If you are gonna argue about this reason. I don't care. I spent more than 2238 hours on the nD servers and I was on all the nD servers daily in August of 2015.)

Untrustful(Immaturity pretty much explains it.)

Bad application(Try typing more about your personal life and try fixing your grammers. Act if this is an english exam where you have to write a letter or a paragraph.)

2 out of 5 english skills(How come your english and grammers are 2 times worse than mine? You are 16 years old and I am 12. Seriously if you wanna get better at english, you should watch american action movies.)

Not Worthy becoming a fun member(You should be a jail member. Not a fun one because you spend more time on jb than what you do on dm,ttt and surf.)

These are all the things about your cons. If this was a jail application, Then I could have added Good commander to the pros.

I don't wanna say it but sorry No Means No
flanky

Post by flanky »

Can some admin read razor recent posts and just ban him? He's flaming ppl and has no intent on being friendly
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

flanky wrote:Can some admin read razor recent posts and just ban him? He's flaming ppl and has no intent on being friendly
And can you stop spamming and annoying people?

Just report me for being offensive and admins will check that.
Neymar 11

Post by Neymar 11 »

@Jubia about the account he bought a new one now this is my account profile.php?server=jb&steamid2=STEAM_0:0:143423300 and he has a new account that his new account STEAM_0:0:2153711
@decency about my way in descussion i love joking with caps but some ppl dont understand jokes for that i will be slient .
@lien thanks for wishing good luck
@razor you Overreached in cons i am sure i am not that guy .
@ flanky if you want reprmort razordont report him in my applli and thx
Thanks all but no one had wish goodluck for me exept lien :'(
Army life

Post by Army life »

i never see you moderatin in game + reportin isnt great at all i say no for now
Fbi law enforcment
Ezio^-^

Post by Ezio^-^ »

Hello swat
I'm sorry but its a NO from me
1- its a Small application and i didn't saw u moderating :/
2- some VIP¨abuses
3-Raging sometimes
4- You are not reporting PPLS and when u do it you are not giving nice proofs ! and when u put a demo tell the admins from where they much watch cuz its too long
But u are friendly xD
Work ur con's and try in few mounths :violence-telefrag: :violence-uzi:
Good luck brow~
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Wongerz wrote:You are taking the easy route out, I have seen you so active on Jb. Plus you and your brother share accounts which isn't allowed.
First off all . member dont know rules 0_o its allowed because we are brothers and now we dont have the same steam anymore . And you can cheak steam id
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

flanky wrote:Immature. Shares his account. Abuses VIP. Probably many more reaasons that can be listed. Nah.
Shares his account with his bro its a problem, ?
Abuse vip? Give proof? Didnt see you play ever never
Many more reasons not reaasons like? You talk just for talk in all the posts sry . But its the realty
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Razor8182 wrote:Alright listen Swat. Even if we are friends I gotta tell your cons so that you could work out on them.

Pros,

Friendly(No need to explain.)
Required age(You are near the required age in order to become a member.)

Cons,

Immature(You are not calm when someone provoke you, you always harass them back. And when your brother got 5 Million you were like (OMG MY BROTHER HAD LIKE 25K THEN NOW ITS LIKE 5MILLION) and by saying that you make other players jealous, and that annoys them.)

Lying(Why are you lying? You were never here before me. I came here in like 12th of december, 2014. But I started making progress in this community from the 4th of June, 2015. Between these dates I never saw anyone called S.W.A.T . You joined in like(not sure) the 23rd of August(or september), 2015. If you are gonna argue about this reason. I don't care. I spent more than 2238 hours on the nD servers and I was on all the nD servers daily in August of 2015.)

Untrustful(Immaturity pretty much explains it.)

Bad application(Try typing more about your personal life and try fixing your grammers. Act if this is an english exam where you have to write a letter or a paragraph.)

2 out of 5 english skills(How come your english and grammers are 2 times worse than mine? You are 16 years old and I am 12. Seriously if you wanna get better at english, you should watch american action movies.)

Not Worthy becoming a fun member(You should be a jail member. Not a fun one because you spend more time on jb than what you do on dm,ttt and surf.)

These are all the things about your cons. If this was a jail application, Then I could have added Good commander to the pros.

I don't wanna say it but sorry No Means No

I will never understànd what you say about my bro just a smap -_-

Return to “Declined Applications”