[Declined] Cuddly Teddy Bear's nD* Fun Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
KING SNEL

Re: Cuddly Teddy Bear's nD* Fun Application

Post by KING SNEL »

Decency wrote:
Shadi wrote:You need to be 16 to become member, if you become member at an earlier age you're somewhat an exception or someone who deserves it extraordinarily.
Many players below that age have become members so it's definitely possible.
oh yeh forgot about that 1 thanks!
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Hi Cuddly,

I was waiting a while before replying to see more of you in-game.

I have honestly no cons when it comes to you, apart from the fact that you are young but that still doesn't change my opinion at all, perhaps you may not be able to control a full server but that isn't really required by a fun member, (depends on the time). You seem quite active when it comes to the community and other aspects such as being in-game etc.

If I had a vote (which we dont) I would vote Yes and I would want to see you as a member as long as you continue to approach things like you do at the moment.

See you in-game :)
SIG MISS

Post by SIG MISS »

cudlly you good guy you telling the ruels for the guys have proplem.

So definetely a YES from me !
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Hi/Hola Cuddly/Robert!
I think it's time to post my vote on your application to become a Fun member.

Pros:
- English.
- Activity.
- Attitude. You are really easy to talk to and you moderate when there is needed for it. I have been watching you on RoadRage a few times aswell. Here you are showing that you can handle a server with a few people on it.
- Report history. You have been doing a few reports over a longer period and most(if not all) got accepted. You obviously have the eye for the rulebreakers/hackers.

Neutrals:
- Your age. You are very young, which some people might take advantage of - mainly because "I'm older than you, which means i'm wiser"-philosophy. You have shown alot of maturity though, so this wont be a big issue though.
- Forum-activity. Your forum activity is quite low compared to some others, but I don't see this as a big issue. You can easily improve your activity on the forums in no time.

Cons:
Dee Dee wrote: Sometimes, when you have a bad CS day, you get mad at yourself or at the game, which leads you to externalise said anger in words BUT without being disrespectful to anyone. So being both your temper controlled and your behaviour mature, I don't know how big an issue would really be the fact that you are 13. To sum up, I think you have a lot of potential :)
- You also used the kill command a few 100-times one day, because of a bad CS day. This only happened once though.

Good luck with your application!
Voropoulo

Cuddly Teddy Bear's nD* Fun Application

Post by Voropoulo »

I haven't nothing to say except that you are a miracle for your age. You are known, your report history is really good, your English skills are great (ofc), you moderate and you are a really nice and friendly guy. I don't care if you quit commanding in jb some times. You apply for fun member so that says to me nothing. Best of luck my friend and you got my full support!
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
g0mik
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Voro's poulo wrote:I haven't nothing to say except that you are a miracle for your age. You are known, your report history is really good, your English skills are great (ofc), you moderate and you are a really nice and friendly guy. I don't care if you quit commanding in jb some times. You apply for fun member so that says to me nothing. Best of luck my friend and you got my full support!
I fully agree with Andy here. I don't play Fun anymore, but from what I've seen in JB, you're a very pleasant person to play with. You moderate there as well as explain the rules (massive kudos!) and I think you'd fit in the team just fine. My vote is a yes. Good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
g0mik
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

I noticed a lot of improvement in maturity and that you don't slightly insult others or complain when you get killed. Immaturity is still a quite big concern in my opinion, but you do seem like an intelligent guy who could become more mature fast + you obviously speak English fluently so you don't seem too immature I guess. You report a lot, never break rules so I think you should get a chance. This time I vote yes. Gl, keep up the good work ;) !
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Thanks for the replies so far, people! :D
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
The Reporter

Post by The Reporter »

Since most members and admins here fuck up when it comes to moderation I will give you my yes just based on that. Before you moderate you always make sure you understand the situation and if necessary do so in a calm manner, from what I've seen. Also you don't mind admitting that you were wrong, which is most important in my opinion.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Well to be honest, I can't trust your judgments. Whenever you're angry or get killed you start to harass and call people retards this shouldn't come out of a member, you are supposed to be a rolemodel to look up to. But you're pretty mature for your age and that's a plus. For me it's a no for now.

Proof will be added later as I'm on my phone now.

EDIT: Seems like I don't have the screens O_o but I'm sure you can see it in his chatlogs: jb_nck was it, not few days ago.

EDIT #2: The fact that you deleted me as a friend solely for the reason that I voted no for you just shows how far your matureness can go and how you take criticism. This just solidifies my no even stronger.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

You always play around when you are CT. You clearly know the CT rules on the jailbreak server, yet ignoring my warnings (over mic chat) you continue to always teamattack.

http://imgur.com/a/q1xlh

http://imgur.com/a/dCPCv

http://imgur.com/a/l64b9

This solidifies my no even stronger. Sorry.

Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

doeda wrote:You always play around when you are CT. You clearly know the CT rules on the jailbreak server, yet ignoring my warnings (over mic chat) you continue to always teamattack.

http://imgur.com/a/q1xlh

http://imgur.com/a/dCPCv

http://imgur.com/a/l64b9

This solidifies my no even stronger. Sorry.
doeda wrote:Well to be honest, I can't trust your judgments. Whenever you're angry or get killed you start to harass and call people retards this shouldn't come out of a member, you are supposed to be a rolemodel to look up to. But you're pretty mature for your age and that's a plus. For me it's a no for now.

Proof will be added later as I'm on my phone now.

EDIT: Seems like I don't have the screens O_o but I'm sure you can see it in his chatlogs: jb_nck was it, not few days ago.

EDIT #2: The fact that you deleted me as a friend solely for the reason that I voted no for you just shows how far your matureness can go and how you take criticism. This just solidifies my no even stronger.
Doeda my friend, just to make it clear. He applies for fun member. If he doesn't want to moderate on jailbreak then he doesn't have to. Yes, maybe his rules knowledge on jb is not so good but still it's an application for fun member and as far as I have seen, he does know all the rules and he tries for the best on fun and jail servers.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

There is a difference between knowing rules, moderating them and breaking them.

Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Him applying for fun doesn't mean he shouldn't learn and follow the rules on the other servers he plays on. He is expected to moderate on every server when he becomes a member if he decides to play on them. Jail is definitely one of them seeing as he has more playtime there than on any of the fun servers.

OT: I think you are too young and has shown nothing exceptional since your extension that would lead you to be accepted. You show signs of immaturity from time to time, breaking the rules and playing around, which is normal for people your age. Its definitely easier being a fun member than jail, but seeing as you will be playing a lot on the jailserver i don't think you would be able to handle the pressure. No from me this time

Good luck anyways.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Hadi

Post by Hadi »

Alot of the rounds you command ends with a massive free kills ... and when you realize that you type KILL in console.

No.
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!

Return to “Declined Applications”