[Declined] Queijo tries again!

All declined Applications are stored here.
Queijo da Serra

Queijo tries again!

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Hello guys, most of you may have seen that I am trying to improve myself everyday, I have been trying to change the cons/neutrals in pros, I really think I have improved enough in the last month and in the last few weeks to be an nD member, so, let's do this again!

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:43584690

- NickName : My ingame nickname is Queijo da Serra, but, if you have any questions you can add me on steam : kofinho24465

- Age : I'm 12 years old. I know I'm under age 4 years and that is a lot, but I really want an exception for this, since the maturity is what counts.( at least to me).

- Sex : Male.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I only was an admin in a small server called Hype or something of that type, I didn't really used my powers to "moderate" much, I only used the powers with another admin(that was my friend) to slap eachother and ofc there were some cases where i kicked, slayed people if they were doing something wrong. Other than that not much, but, over the time i have seen members(nD) using they powers like !revive etc so you could say I have "a bit" of experience with the nD menu.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Well, it depends of the day, in the school days I can only play at night, about 1-3 hours but in the weekend I play a lot like 4-5 hours. I also visit all the servers and play like 1 hour or to see if everything is alright, if not I always ask people about what is going on if there are cheaters, rulebreakers, etc , so I could help in all the neondragon servers.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I really don't know, the first time I played counter strike was in 2009 on my brothers account, but, he bought another in 2010 since somehow i deleted his steam, so you could say I started playing in 2010 in september I think.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

A brief introduction of my life.

Hello, my name is Hugo I'm 12 years old and i live in Porto, Portugal with my father, mother and my bother that is 18 years old.
I'm currently at school, so, I have english, and I must say that this server also helped me how to speak better english and how to behave etc. My hobbies are playing football, counter- strike, hanging out with friends, and a lot more! I like pizza, coke, cookies, movies and girls ofc. :megusta:

My motivation for helping to moderate the servers.

I want to get rid of any cheaters(that are currently a lot of them), rulebreakers that I often see when playing, and make a more fair server without any of the things I typed above and create a good atmosphere in the server where we can all have fun and have a nice gameplay for everyone.
These are my objectives for the server.
For the jailbreak server;
Make a good atmosphere without freekillers, freehitters, whiners, people that stay afk when the server is full and people want to join the game.
For the speedrun server;
I don't play that much in the speedrun server, so, I don't really know what i can improve in there, except for the people advertising, AFK's and speedhackers that are easy to deal with.
For the Surf-Gungame server;
This server needs a lot of moderation, I often see people advertising, cheating, etc. Other than that I want to create a good atmosphere in the server without cheaters, wallhackers(that are also a lot in the surf-gungame server at the moment), people whining because some one knifed them, AFK's, and people advertising.
For the zombie server;
This is the server that need more moderation I think, I often see people fighting in the server, creating flame wars and some cheaters and people advertising.
For the deathrun server;
Almost the same I said about the speedrun server, warn people that are advertising, using offensive language, AFK's, and some bug abusers.
Also, I know portuguese and spanish and we got a lot of portuguese and spanish people in the server, I have seen portuguese people and spanish people insulting eachother in the jailbreak server, gungame and especially the zombie server.

This was my application to be an nD member, thanks for reading my application! :)
Use Pro's/Neutral's/Con's so I can know what I need to work on. :)
It may be too soon, but I really believe in myself. I might not be perfect but I think I deserve a chance.
Last edited by Queijo da Serra on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
These users thanked the author Queijo da Serra for the post:
FiRe
bis

Re: Queijo tries again!

Post by bis »

Pro's
Maturity - I did not think you were 12, I thought you were more 16-17 because of how you act ingame.
Activity - Pretty much everytime I play zombie (once a day) I see you on there, the first time I was there you added me and to tell you if there were any cheaters, and I was shocked because no nD member has ever said that to me. Also I agree with him because there are hardly ever any nD members in the server and needs to be moderated more as I needed to call an nD jail member to deal with a bug abuser.
Rule Knowledge and Skills - You know the rules pretty much like the back of your hand and I even saw you helping people in the game with commands like rtd and others even when they were rude.

Neutral's

Age - Well, the minimum is 16 but I think you are mature enough because like I said in the pro's I thought you were way older than you actually are.
Con's
N/A

Conclusion:

I really hope Hugo gets into nD Zombie as he deserves it and it would be such a shame if he didn't, and I think that his persistance to join the team is really great because it shows he's determined to really get into Neondragon. I also think your application was very lengthly and in-depth which is great as we can all get to know you and know your likes/dislikes. I think would make a great member to the team and I wish you the best of luck.
Good Luck Bro!
Queijo da Serra

Thanks a lot xeph! :)
SiX

Post by SiX »

Hello Serra, I'm glad to see you taking the advices to you, but I thought you would apply for fun

Pros
* Your maturity is alot above the majurity of a 12 years old. When I first met you I thought you were 16, 17...
* Your english is understandable
* You've been here for a long time and You're dedicated to the community by making you (third?) application, this application is also a decent one which you spent alot of time on.
* You're asking for advices of what to improve, I gave you them and you did a very good job improving them
* I Believe your attitude is good most of the times
* You've an eye for cheaters
* Activity (?)

Neutral
* I find you knowing most of the basic rules, but there're always time to learn more.
* You've chilled down with your moderating alot since your last application.
* I don't really know about your forum activity, I don't see you post alot but you may do due to your post rate. Just not on the topics I view most of the times.

Cons
* Your age is a huge problem, you're 4 years under the required age.
* While playing with you, I don't find you're doing anything unique to stand out more, you're more like a normal player to me.
* Moderating on your own, this problem is mainly due to your age and tbh I wonder how you would treat a friend abusing a bannable rule than someone you would really dislike, but this case is common in adults aswell.

Conclusion
You're a very kind guy and you're member material at many points althought there're a few stuffs lacking in you, manily your age.
I'm also in doubt about you moderating on your own. To fast / soft / harsh... only time can say about that.
But, I do believe in you that if you would get this trial you would do your best as a member.
Therefore you'll have my support Serra
Good luck furthermore.
Last edited by SiX on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queijo da Serra

SiX wrote:Hello Serra, I'm glad to see you taking the advices to you, but I thought you would apply for fun

Pros
* Your maturity is alot above the majurity of a 12 years old. When I first met you I thought you were 16, 17...
* You've been here for a long time and You're dedicated to the community by making you (third?) application, this application is also a decent one which you spent alot of time on.
* You're asking for advices of what to improve, I gave you them and you did a very good job improving them
* Activity (?)

Neutral
* I find you knowing most of the basic rules, but there're always time to learn more.
* I don't really know about your forum activity, I don't see you post alot but you may do due to your post rate. Just not on the topics I view most of the times.

Cons
* While playing with you, I don't find you're doing anything unique to stand out more, you're more like a normal player to me.
* Moderating on your own, this problem is mainly due to your age and tbh I wonder how you would treat a friend abusing a bannable rule than someone you would really dislike, but this case is common in adults aswell.

Conclusion
You've a very kind guy and you're member material at many points althought there're a few stuffs lacking in you, manily your age.
I'm also in doubt about you moderating on your own. To fast / soft / harsh... only time can say about that.
But, I do believe in you that if you would get this trial you would do your best as a member.
Good luck furthermore.
Thank you SiX, will try to fix the neutrals! :)
Revengah

Post by Revengah »

Saudação!

It is a yes based on a balance consisted of pro and cons.(Mentioned above p.p.m)
You are one of the best candidates and I'm sure you'll do it.Kindness, affection, altruism, amiability, beneficence, benevolence, charity, clemency, consideration, cordiality, courtesy, decency, delicacy, fellow feeling, forbearance, gentleness, good intention, good will, goodness, grace, graciousness, heart, helpfulness, hospitality, humanity, indulgence, kindliness, magnanimity, mildness, patience, philanthropy, serviceability, solicitousness, solicitude, sweetness, sympathy, tact, tenderness, thoughtfulness, tolerance, understanding, unselfishness astute, sharp, shrewd , cagy, canny, clever, streetwise, street smart, with-it, gracious, helpful, ingratiating, inviting, kind, kindly, lovely, obliging, , pleasant, pleasurable, polite, prepossessing, seemly, simpatico, superior, swell, unpresumptuous, welcome, well-mannered, winning, winsome are just a few of the words characterizing you.
Call me for more details : +603-21459300

Good luck ! You'll do it, don't worry!
Girls have are two faced, worthless, and in everybody's pants!
Queijo da Serra

Thank you, i guess. :lol:
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Revengah wrote:Saudação!

It is a yes based on a balance consisted of pro and cons.(Mentioned above p.p.m)
You are one of the best candidates and I'm sure you'll do it.Kindness, affection, altruism, amiability, beneficence, benevolence, charity, clemency, consideration, cordiality, courtesy, decency, delicacy, fellow feeling, forbearance, gentleness, good intention, good will, goodness, grace, graciousness, heart, helpfulness, hospitality, humanity, indulgence, kindliness, magnanimity, mildness, patience, philanthropy, serviceability, solicitousness, solicitude, sweetness, sympathy, tact, tenderness, thoughtfulness, tolerance, understanding, unselfishness astute, sharp, shrewd , cagy, canny, clever, streetwise, street smart, with-it, gracious, helpful, ingratiating, inviting, kind, kindly, lovely, obliging, , pleasant, pleasurable, polite, prepossessing, seemly, simpatico, superior, swell, unpresumptuous, welcome, well-mannered, winning, winsome are just a few of the words characterizing you.
Call me for more details : +603-21459300

Good luck ! You'll do it, don't worry!

Wait what?
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Coby

Post by Coby »

Hi queijo.

Positve:

- Active (?) tho i havn't seen you in jb for ages, but i'm guessing you're active in zombie
- Never giving up, dedication
- Pretty mature, but you snap and rage usually for some days after you've been declined
- Friendly most of the time

Neutral:

- Application, it has it all but you could've wrote more
- Helpfull, you help but you overdo it, try to chill more

this was on my post on your last apply but I don't know if you still do this so i'll just leave it as it is

Negative:

- You're too naive
- Don't think you'd be able to handle the trolls nor a full server
- Age, eventhough you act like you're older, it's still noticable from time to time
- I don't think you'd confer your friends like you would confer others
- Your forum activity isn't good
- I don't see you sticking out of the crowd or coming with anything special to the team
- Inpatient

Conclusion:

Queijo, could you please tell me(us) what you think you've changed since your last application? I really think you should wait longer between your applications.
My vote will be no, sorry, however I will wish you goodluck.
These users thanked the author Coby for the post:
Pr0Gr4mm4
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

To the admin team:

Riotx

Post by Riotx »

yeyeye, just give him a yes members are leaving anyway lol. But serious, forum activity is fairly decent although i don't see about half of the members on forum so guess it doesn't count haha, nah im joking but you're mature i can see you treating your friends the same as you would a normal rule breaker. I'll give you a yes simply because you would make a good member not just cause your my mate either ;)
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Hey Queijo :)

Pro's
- A friendly overall guy.
- Rule knowledge(?).
- Pretty mature.
- Calm(?).
- Activity.
- Decent application written.

Neutrals
- Age, since you're pretty young I put this as a neutral since you might be young but you're pretty mature.
- Moderating
- Standing out of the crowd

Con's
- Naive.
- I think you'll get a little bit problems with handling a full server.
Coby wrote: - I don't think you'd confer your friends like you would confer others
Conclusion: You still got some con's that i've still noticed when I join the servers. Could be me, but this is my really honest opinion about you. You might've changed these couple of weeks/months, but I need to inspect you more before I can actually give you a yes or no. Therefor you get a Blank. I wish you good luck with your application for nD* Zombie.

GoHan.
Spoiler!
Monkey D Luffy

Post by Monkey D Luffy »

i will maybe add pro's neutral's and con's later LAZY
Queijo da Serra wrote:
SiX wrote:Hello Serra, I'm glad to see you taking the advices to you, but I thought you would apply for fun

Pros
* Activity (?)

Neutral

Cons

Conclusion
You've a very kind guy and you're member material at many points althought there're a few stuffs lacking in you, manily your age.
Good luck furthermore.
Thank you SiX, will try to fix the neutrals! :)
not always six gives a yes

I will give a Big Fat YES

not because six said it i just feel its time for you and i have known you, you seem nice to ppl etc..
-Unstoppable-

Post by -Unstoppable- »

Is there even a minimum requirement for age to become member
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

-Unstoppable- wrote:Is there even a minimum requirement for age to become member
Nope, you just need to fill the requirement for becoming member :)

Return to “Declined Applications”