Page 2 of 2

Re: StevenN Application

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 pm
by StevenN
Thanks everyone !

Re: StevenN Application

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:27 pm
by Toons Dad
Pros
-Nothing

Cons
-Toonie don't like you. So you are my enemy too.

Re: StevenN Application

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 pm
by Путинтебяобстрелит
Toons Dad wrote:Pros
-Nothing

Cons
-Toonie don't like you. So you are my enemy too.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:


Sorry for spam

Re: StevenN Application

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 pm
by Lien~
Toons Dad wrote:Pros
-Nothing

Cons
-Toonie don't like you. So you are my enemy too.
Either reply with something constructive or dont reply at all. Stop making a fool out of yourself. This is a serious topic, if you want to spam then go to the spamsection on this forum.

Re: StevenN Application

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm
by GuuhaN
After "Spectating" you, I've come to conclusion you're indeed up for the job.
You know the rules, I see you help out, friendly and active. What can I say?
Yes from my side ^^

Good luck! ;)

Re: StevenN Application

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:32 pm
by QuickSilver
Steven, you still have that same style of playing/"moderating" as before. If you can keep your activity up, you've got my vote!

Re: StevenN Application

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:07 pm
by StevenN
Thanks for the replies , everyone !

Re: StevenN Application

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:43 am
by regit
Your activity is a little low and so we decided to extend your application, to give you time to increase it.

Re: [Extended] StevenN Application

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:17 am
by dArra;]
I dont really know you that well. Only thing what i have seen you is once on jb server, and you got 3day ct ban. Not rly good thing because you get powers for all servers.

Re: [Extended] StevenN Application

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:20 am
by Gotouda Aki
dArra;] wrote:I dont really know you that well. Only thing what i have seen you is once on jb server, and you got 3day ct ban. Not rly good thing because you get powers for all servers.
See this is why I told people he was a name faker.
If you're talking about the guy named "steven" that I banned, his real name is "daugh" and a bad CT, don't worry.

Edit: Not a namer faker, but he changes name like Scorpion did.

Re: [Extended] StevenN Application

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:51 am
by Coby
kallekanin wrote:
dArra;] wrote:I dont really know you that well. Only thing what i have seen you is once on jb server, and you got 3day ct ban. Not rly good thing because you get powers for all servers.
See this is why I told people he was a name faker.
If you're talking about the guy named "steven" that I banned, his real name is "daugh" and a bad CT, don't worry.

Edit: Not a namer faker, but he changes name like Scorpion did.
His original name is Voitec.

Re: [Extended] StevenN Application

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 pm
by Gotouda Aki
Coby wrote:
kallekanin wrote:
dArra;] wrote:I dont really know you that well. Only thing what i have seen you is once on jb server, and you got 3day ct ban. Not rly good thing because you get powers for all servers.
See this is why I told people he was a name faker.
If you're talking about the guy named "steven" that I banned, his real name is "daugh" and a bad CT, don't worry.

Edit: Not a namer faker, but he changes name like Scorpion did.
His original name is Voitec.
Hmm okay, thank you.

Re: [Extended] StevenN Application

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:40 pm
by regit
Declined
Your activity didn't increase at all, that's why your application is declined.