View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
nD* Jail Member

#16 Post Re: Coucou!
Hellou DeeweirdDeedoo xD

To be honest i can't reply much to all bcs most of all is said by all others.
You'll get clearly my -Yes- too since you shown all the maturity which is needed in a calm and mature way and you do know how all work in nD.

To give you an advice to maybe work on and not only reply with a yes Dee Dee for Membership. I would like if you try to get more knowledge about how things going on in other servers, specially in JB. I do know you 're applying for Fun member and not JB but so far as i saw it or felt it a Fun member is needed in the JB Server too to help out there from time to time. Bcs it is the most popular nD Server and this one tends to have often troubles with rulebreaking players or a lot of cheaters too.
As an example a friend ask you to come to JB to ban a hacking guy im sure with no doubt you are willing directly to help out there, but also what is if there are many other problems at this time too? Like freekilling persons or just rulebreaking guys/Girls too? I mean you will wearing a nD Tag and should be able to help there out in my opinion and should know a lot of the rule knowledge there too. I do hardly believe you'll learn them easy bcs at things you work on you definitely succeed later.
This is just a suggestion towards you what would be cool if you take that into account.

And one question i do have too:
Would you be able to punish your friends like you have to and that with no giving special treatment away?

Wish you much of luck with your application but i think to give you a NO is not even possible since you have all what a person need to get the membership. You are more than ready for this position.
Greetings ZeCrazyRo =)

PS: I hope my bad grammar made it still possible to understand all :roll:

Spoiler: show

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:06 pm
nD** Runner Member

#17 Post Re: Coucou!
Hello ZeRo!

First of all, thanks for your reply, support and advice!

You bring up something interesting actually. Well, regarding other servers, I of course would try my best to handle cheaters and rulebreakers. The thing with JB is that I don't play it and I can assure you I won't. So I definitely don't know the rules of that server. I mean, if I see somebody that is teamkilling a lot, I can take care of that. But I won't be able to moderate isolated cases of one teamkill or whatever. Even if I re-read the rules, since I'm pretty sure it's something you learn while playing JB.

I play in some of the other nD servers (I'm still learning how to surf because I suck at it xD) and I don't reject the idea of playing in them once in a while (for instance I played zombie some days ago and I might let Queen drag me there again). So yeah, I honestly think that my biggest drawback in this sense is in JB -for its particular rules-.

Concerning your question, I do think that I would be able to punish my friends if I had to. If you think a bit you may find a case where something similar happened (else feel free to ask on Steam Ü).

I don't know if I made myself clear. Feel free to ask if you happen to have any doubts!

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:42 pm

#18 Post Re: Coucou!
I don't agree with you Zero.

Fun members are here to handle stuff on the fun servers, jail members are here to take care of the jail server.
You could reverse your question, would you expect from a jail member to handle stuff on the fun or dr server? I don't think so.

DeeDee is applying for fun servers so we should judge her by her activity and knowledge, moderation etc... based on the fun servers. You won't judge a jail member by the way he plays on a DR or another server. (Ofc, every1 has to stick to the basic rules and don't get in trouble).

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 pm
nD* Jail Member

#19 Post Re: Coucou!
Stickyst33z wrote:
I don't agree with you Zero.

Fun members are here to handle stuff on the fun servers, jail members are here to take care of the jail server.
You could reverse your question, would you expect from a jail member to handle stuff on the fun or dr server? I don't think so.

DeeDee is applying for fun servers so we should judge her by her activity and knowledge, moderation etc... based on the fun servers. You won't judge a jail member by the way he plays on a DR or another server. (Ofc, every1 has to stick to the basic rules and don't get in trouble).

I didn't judge on her at that point. It was just an advice because sometimes a fun-member is needed too in a JB Server if no other member/admin is catchable. In my opinions it is just good to be helpful as a member in all servers just in case someone ruins the gameplay/fun in one of nD servers. And as i said i do know she applied for Fun-Team = Fun servers. And yes many times other fun members helped out too in JB and so did JB members helped out in other servers like DM or DR if i asked them via Steam.
And again i do not think she need to know the rules in JB. The goal should just be to hold all servers clean and helping out from time to time the other Member-Teams, specially if there is a need for it and maybe no JB member is catchable at the time JB goes crazy or to much abusing happens there. Thats just my (maybe stupid) opinion.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:21 pm
Friend of the Community

#20 Post Re: Coucou!
To clear out the server thing - it's only a necessary thing to discuss if the applicant frequents the server they are not applying for and even then idk if it can be considered a major thing. (And I'm not saying you made it sound like a biggie Leo, in fact you did the opposite from my PoV)

To Dee Dee, this application is long overdue all of the pros have already been listed. I can't see myself voting anything but yes for reasons occurring in abundance, both on this topic and in my head.

I do have a few concerns, and these concerns are put because I hold you to a higher standard than a lot of other applicants and also because this has to be fair + feedback can't hurt.

- Your application is very lacking when it comes to information, if you compare to some high-end applications you will see and I'm pretty confident you have all it takes to write one. It's humorous which is nice for a change, but I still feel like it's lacking.

- You are extremely nice and active on the forums in a lot of positive ways, but I see lack of you putting your foot down in situations where it's needed and tell people how it actually is once they should face moderation.

I can't speak for your in-game too much as I haven't played much with you, but it's been nothing but a good time when we had but idk if your forum persona is different from your in-game one.

Best of luck Dee, you have a lot of potential to tap into and even without doing so you definitely deserve a spot on the team.

- Benjamin Franklin

Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:54 pm
nD** Runner Member

#21 Post Re: Coucou!
Thank you for your feedback, Shadi!

Well, this is actually the best place to write down said concerns and I'm glad you did it, so that I'm aware of them and I can do something about it.

Shadi wrote:
- Your application is very lacking when it comes to information, if you compare to some high-end applications you will see and I'm pretty confident you have all it takes to write one. It's humorous which is nice for a change, but I still feel like it's lacking.
Regarding my life, there is not much more to say on an application. As for my motivation, to be completely honest I didn't see the need to decorate the text more. It would probably have ended up being more confusing and I wanted to keep it simple so that it was crystal clear. But yes, I could have written more.

Shadi wrote:
- You are extremely nice and active on the forums in a lot of positive ways, but I see lack of you putting your foot down in situations where it's needed and tell people how it actually is once they should face moderation.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean I don't moderate enough? Or that I'm not strict enough? Well, regardless of this, I do think that another person -that has seen me- can be in a better position to give a more accurate point of view. So I'll keep this in mind and keep trying my best!

Once again, thank you very much for the feedback! I really appreciate it :)

Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:32 pm
Friend of the Community

#22 Post Re: Coucou!
1) I did notice you kept it concise but applications are good to express yourself in

2) I meant on the forums, and I meant that there's lack of actions there.

- Benjamin Franklin

Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:10 pm

#23 Post Re: Coucou!
Most of the pros are already mentioned..

In addition to those, here are some unique ones-
-I have seen her interacting/helping every fellow player playing on the server. Never seen her ignoring anyone, which is a dominant attribute of a member.
-Her reports and involvement in forums is equally remarkable.
-She is never rude or arrogant.

No cons. Honestly!

Overall its a "YESSSSSSSSSSS" from me.

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:20 pm

#24 Post Coucou!
Shadi mentioned something really important.
Sometimes, people mistake kindness for weakness. I'm not saying you're weak, I don't know you enough to say that, but you are generally nice, too nice. People may take your kindness or niceness as a sign of weakness. You should definitely show the more strict side of you, show everyone that you can stop being so nice and actually be "mean" which is a reason for them to obey or think before doing or saying anything putting in mind your presence. In my opinion, if I didn't see how you act on the forums and only judged you by how you act in-game, I would not think of you as any different. In fact, I would just not take you seriously. You need to grow a thicker skin in order for people to listen to what you say, this is a case where powers are your last resort.
Overall, your in-game activity is quite great.
English is a pro, along with familiarity with a lot of fun players, reporting, and forum activity.
My opinion is completely neutral and non-biased.
Good luck.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:49 pm
neonDragon Admin

#25 Post Re: Coucou!
Holaaaa Dee!

Finally this girl is applying ffs

Pro:

-Reports
-Maturity
-English ofc
-Able to handle situations
-moderates in a nice tone....but can be strict IF ITS NECESSARY(!)
-Well known

Neutral:

Con:

In my eyes, you already act like a member....time to get those powers!

Obviously a yes. Good Luck Dee.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:17 pm
Friend of the Community

#26 Post Re: Coucou!
Accepted

Welcome to the team. Contact me on steam for further details.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:10 pm
neonDragon Admin

#27 Post Re: Coucou!
CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS <3 <3 <3 !!!!!!

My new cleaning ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

Last edited by Patrick on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:10 pm

#28 Post Re: Coucou!
Congraaatsss, Dendeeeeee! :dance:

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:11 pm
VIP

#29 Post Re: Coucou!
Congraaaats Didgerido my new cleaning lady.

Last edited by Cruxell on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:12 pm
neonDragon Admin

#30 Post Re: Coucou!
Magical Triangle :D

Congrats oh DenDee :clap: :dance:

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:13 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next