[Accepted] cPseudonym

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

cPseudonym

Post by Patrick »

Hello and welcome to my application!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30261090

Nickname: cPseudonym

Experience Level (including any previous admin work): No previous admin work, since I decided to go back to CS around 1 year ago.

Average amount of time on our servers per day: It depends on the day, but normally I would be to find on the nD Servers 1-6 hours everyday in the normal weekdays. More or less in the weekends, since family and education is still first priority to me.

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers: About 1 year ago I found the nD servers and got addicted right away. It's within 2016 I decided to socialize more within the community, but I have been helping and moderating before that.

After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our server:
My name is Patrick and I'm currently 20 years old. I was born and raised in Denmark and still live here. I have a passion for football, Pokémon (for real!) and politics. At the moment I'm studying at Aarhus University in Public Policy and Economics, and I'm currently at the fourth semester. This means I will finish my bachelor next summer and I'm planning to take a year off to travel around the world. I have a few dreams with where I wanna go with my education - when I'm done in a few years. Some more realistic than others, but I know which direction I would like to go.
I want servers without hackers and rulebreakers and I'm always working hard to get rid of them. It would be such a plessure to help this community.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask. I expect a nice tone and no spam in this application, I hope you understand - thank you!

EDIT: I will be in London the next few days and will not be available in-game or on the forum.
Last edited by Patrick on Wed May 04, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toon

Re: cPseudonym

Post by Toon »

No the things I read on the chatbox has me getting the picture that you are condescending af. As well as not only being condescending you are very biased and also very new to this forum with quite the low forum activity. I won't judge your in-game behavior since we don't play on the same servers.

gl
Last edited by Toon on Sun May 01, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
nice members
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Friendly, mature, old enough, experienced, likes electric pokemon type, plays a lot, reports people, helpful, spends lots of time as a spectator...
Definitely YES!
I waited a long time for your application, I'm glad you finally decided to apply! Big yes from me, with no doubt. Good luck, I hope you will be a member in a month or so! Cheers!
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Haii Pseudo! To be honest i was expecting your application and I'm glad for it.

First of all, your in-game and forum activities are more than good. I have ever never see you be involved in troubles/fights with others. You have already successfully report a lot of guys for cheating and harassment and you know all the rules of fun servers. For the end i have to say that your English are more than understandable.

(Toon, I totally disagree with your reply and i think it's kinda unfair for him because pseudo is very mature and he has managed all the chatbox situations with a lot of maturity.)

To sum up, pseudo i think you are more than ready to join our team. It's a YES and good luck :3
g0mik

Post by g0mik »

#BlameItOnLeon wrote:Haii Pseudo! To be honest i was expecting your application and I'm glad for it.

First of all, your in-game and forum activities are more than good. I have ever never see you be involved in troubles/fights with others. You have already successfully report a lot of guys for cheating and harassment and you know all the rules of fun servers. For the end i have to say that your English are more than understandable.

(Toon, I totally disagree with your reply and i think it's kinda unfair for him because pseudo is very mature and he has managed all the chatbox situations with a lot of maturity.)

To sum up, pseudo i think you are more than ready to join our team. It's a YES and good luck :3
Agree w/ Andy. Good luck dood!

wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Hello Patrick

Pro's :

-mature
-Friendly
-helpful guy
-active in-game
-moderate when it need
-calm guy 'you don't start real fights'
-English

Con's :
-low forum activity

to sum up, your cons are clearly fixable and for me, you will be a good addition for fun team
you got my yes .. Good luck.

-gomik, Use the thanks button instead of making a 100% replica in form of quote or post.
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

I'll post my vote later

In the meanwhile you should make a presentation of yourself in this section:
http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=5
Last edited by stickysteez on Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

idk men never saw u in game patrick sinan

I'll post my vote later

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

StickySteez wrote:
#BlameItOnLeon wrote:You have already successfully report a lot of guys for cheating and harassment and you know all the rules of fun servers.
Could you tell me which reports?
He made 2 reports and 1 got accepted.

I'll post my vote later

I can count at least 10 reports from him at strikelist (didn't search more) and he called me to help so many times. More than his reports.
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

#BlameItOnLeon wrote:
StickySteez wrote:
#BlameItOnLeon wrote:You have already successfully report a lot of guys for cheating and harassment and you know all the rules of fun servers.

I'll post my vote later

I can count at least 10 reports from him at strikelist (didn't search more) and he called me to help so many times. More than his reports.
I think it's harder to see the requests on my phone due to the new strikelist
These users thanked the author stickysteez for the post:
Voropoulo
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

StickySteez wrote:
#BlameItOnLeon wrote:
StickySteez wrote:

I'll post my vote later

I think it's harder to see the requests on my phone due to the new strikelist
Edit your post then, so people don't get the wrong idea.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I think the forum activity is quite low in comparison to what some of the replies here represent. I cannot really comment on the rest as I don't play in-game but your forum behaviour (when it's there) seems positive and friendly - thought you should keep that up.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

#BlameItOnLeon wrote:
StickySteez wrote:

I'll post my vote later

Yup, just taking a quick look I've found 13 reports and about 75 % were successful. I often see him in-game and I know for a fact that he spectates a lot, spots rule-breakers and calls members / makes reports.

Anyway... HEEEEEELLO CPSEUDONYM! :D I'm really glad to see your application. I think you are perfect for nD Fun.

1. You are very friendly and polite.
2. You always try to help.
3. Your English is very good.
4. You are very active in both forums and nD servers.
5. Whenever you see rule-breakers you have an active response as I've stated above.
6. You are mature.

I cannot really think of a con. Personally, I don't think the little amount of posts in forums is a big con since you are regularly on the chatbox (always with a good behaviour) and you make reports.

So, yeah, I choose you! (Sorry I had to say it) I wish you the best of luck :)
Toon

Post by Toon »

Shadi wrote:I think the forum activity is quite low in comparison to what some of the replies here represent. I cannot really comment on the rest as I don't play in-game but your forum behaviour (when it's there) seems positive and friendly - thought you should keep that up.
wow nice fucking copy response but rephrased
ImageImage
nice members
Ken

Post by Ken »

who that

Return to “Accepted Applications”