View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

#16 Post thank my post too
I often see you rulebreaking on TTT/JB and you give off a fairly immature vibe overall. Although there is some femininity in your voice, I do not believe you sound enough like a girl to get accepted without meeting any of the member criterias so unfortunately I doubt you have a shot at membership. Here's some things to work on should you reapply in the future:
-Report more, when searching for reports including your name I see 5 reports made on you and a single one made by you(or the search function sucks idk). Fun servers are swarming with cheaters so shouldn't be that hard.
-Try to get involved in meaningful discussions on the forums, right now all I see is mostly 'hbd' and other nonsense. Try make suggestions to improve the fun servers, they could use some love rn.

That said, I don't really see you as a member anytime soon. In my eyes you need at least another couple of years before being considered. Although there is one way to circumvent this problem; simply befriend Voropoulo. sfe.

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:24 pm
neonDragon Admin

#17 Post Re: Shota's APP
Declined
You came back too recently and we don't see you as current member material. You still have a lot of things to learn about moderating. We see you as immature at times. This means that you have no authority and we don't see you as being trustworthy.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2