[CoR] Ragtime's first application.

All declined Applications are stored here.
ragtime

Ragtime's first application.

Post by ragtime »

- NickName: ragtime.
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): Not really, i've just been administrator on some community's; but I do know how the commands work.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: It depends; On school days it varies from 3-4 hours, on weekends or vacation days 5-7 hours.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I've been playing back in 2013 on an other account but stopped, I recently came back around the 31th-1th september, I'm not sure.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers

Hey there, I'm another happy rebellion, also known as "ragtime"; I've been playing here since the first of september.

I currently live in Belgium.

I started gaming around when I was 8 years old, my brother introduced me to 1.6 and I loved it immediatly, and spent countless of hours into it.

My hobbies are namely gaming; programming (learning), along with playing sports specifically basketball.

If I were to describe my personality, I'd say i'm a level-headed person if need be, and listening to critiscm and suggestions.

Motivation: I know I play way more jailbreak then zombie plague; but I've played here before around 2013 and loved zombie plague, Seeing how theres a zombie respawn server I thought i'd try and help out the begginers over there with any questions they have, or with opening the menu etc. Seeing how theres no current zombie members, I thought i'd try my best to join the zombie team so that I can moderate the zombie server either with helping people telling them how to respawn, or to deal with rulebreakers, by warning them and telling them what they did wrong. If they were to keep doing it it'd be a kick and so forth.

Thats it, thanks for reading my application and don't hesitate to tell me how to improve!
infectedsushi

Re: Another happy rebellion's first application.

Post by infectedsushi »

another happy headshot:Hey guys, a quick question; Is nd*zombie for zombie respawn?
21:45:30Dee Dee:nd zombie is for cs 1.6 zombie servers mostly
21:45:38Dee Dee:but they can moderate all nd servers
21:45:54Dee Dee:the 1.6 servers i mean
21:51:52Numble:so tl dr yes.
22:02:54another happy headshot:alright thanks fellas
Hey Rebellion,

The quote is what you posted in the chatbox a few minutes before applying and also a good reason for me to vote no.

It is indeed way too soon for you to apply as you've recently come back and shown that you have little understanding of how the community works. Leave the application open to get feedback, ask for advice and try again in a mounthes or two.

I would also suggest you skim through the accepted and declined applications in order to get a better idea of what is required from canditates.

Good luck on your application!
ragtime

Post by ragtime »

infectedsushi wrote:
another happy headshot:Hey guys, a quick question; Is nd*zombie for zombie respawn?
21:45:30Dee Dee:nd zombie is for cs 1.6 zombie servers mostly
21:45:38Dee Dee:but they can moderate all nd servers
21:45:54Dee Dee:the 1.6 servers i mean
21:51:52Numble:so tl dr yes.
22:02:54another happy headshot:alright thanks fellas
Hey Rebellion,

The quote is what you posted in the chatbox a few minutes before applying and also a good reason for me to vote no.

It is indeed way too soon for you to apply as you've recently come back and shown that you have little understanding of how the community works. Leave the application open to get feedback, ask for advice and try again in a mounthes or two.

I would also suggest you skim through the accepted and declined applications in order to get a better idea of what is required from canditates.

Good luck on your application!
Hey, thanks for the feedback, yeah I came back after a 4 year break from 2013, So I forgot how some things worked, and didnt know a zombie respawn server got added, so I wanted to make sure.

Thanks once again!
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Closed on request.

Feel free to apply again whenever you feel ready.

Return to “Declined Applications”