[Declined] nD Zombie Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Selling druugs

nD Zombie Application

Post by Selling druugs »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23713168

- NickName: YG

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): Sure, i had a post at SilentGamerz i was Demo Reviewer, 1 year acces admin in Dirty Sense Killers, a lot of experience with AMXX commands learned it quite fast.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 4 - 6 hours

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I started playing on neonDragons two years ago.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

So my real name is Ryan, i'm 21 years old, my origines are from Albania but lives in Belgium i speak 5 languages English, Dutch, French, German and albanian language. So i'm actually working at Brussels Airport, i need to pay my studies.

Why this nD Zombie Application? I enjoy it, people enjoy it. I want to be able to help this wonderful server out with the best of my ability. However, to say now my studies will come first. I'm on anyways for about 4-6 hours, depending on the day. I have always been in it to help and no exchange for self gain, I have the patience and the maturity.

Thanks for taking the time and effort reading this.

Greetings
Luna

Re: nD Zombie Application

Post by Luna »

Well hey ryan!
Do u have any different nick? Cuz I never notice a guy nicked "YG". I know most of the ppl in the zm-server
Instagram
Selling druugs

Post by Selling druugs »

Hey! Yes I recently changed my name, i'm playing with this name now " Selling druugs # //AMG ".
flanky

Post by flanky »

http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... 3A23713168

58 hours play time, get your activity up. Get more known ingame and on the forums. My vote is no.
Selling druugs

Post by Selling druugs »

May i know who are you ? I never saw you in Zombie Respawn, so you are talking about my activity sorry but i have a life I play much as i can and i know that i'm active, i'm everyday on forums and servers btw thanks for your post.
Thorri

Post by Thorri »

Who the fuck are you? My vote is no
These users thanked the author Thorri for the post:
lonely
Sn00se

Post by Sn00se »

It's easy to check someones activity which is important for a member, doesnt mean they have to play there themselves, they vote for a member they believe can do a good job not only for respawn but for other servers (because if you do join other nD servers you should moderate there as well) so you should take everything other players from nD say into account.

I have to say, that I have never seen you in game. I can't talk about the past 2 months now since I've been pretty inactive myself, but before that. Did you play less on respawn before or?
These users thanked the author Sn00se for the post:
zapt0r
KyuHyunie~

Post by KyuHyunie~ »

Harassing someone in french, his excuse "I didnt know that you speak french lel"
Spoiler!
*Means son of a bitch and some other stuffs
Sorry but my answer is no
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Spoiler!
KyuHyunie~ wrote:Harassing someone in french, his excuse "I didnt know that you speak french lel"
Spoiler!
Agreed, no.
A member task is helping out others not flaming and harassing them in ur own language.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Luna

Post by Luna »

hybRid wrote:
Spoiler!
KyuHyunie~ wrote:Harassing someone in french, his excuse "I didnt know that you speak french lel"
Spoiler!
Agreed, no.
A member task is helping out others not flaming and harassing them in ur own language.
Well I have to add; u are playing since 2 years and i never have noticed u. That means that u never moderate /talk at all. yeah i dont play since i got kicked but before i played alot and i know every player who used to talk in game/who helped, who moderated/ and so on.
and what the others said. no
Instagram
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

I've seen you playing Jailbreak pretty much lately but I still really don't know who you are, so I can't really give you my vote.

When you are active on multiple servers, you should have at least 'enough good' rule-knowledge on the servers what you are playing and I doubt you have the the needed rule-knowledge in jb.
Also I got complains from 2 or 3 regulars today about you abusing VIP (Escaping by using noclip + something else what I can't remember atm).

Some people has highest activity in Jailbreak server, but they are applying in other teams (Zombie, Fun, Runner) because they think its a shortcut to become Jail member (or at least get powers to moderate it).
Not saying you was thinking about this when you applied for zombie team, I just wanted to mention it.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Declined
There is to much you have to work on at this stage for us to even consider you member material.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Declined Applications”