[Declined] Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

All declined Applications are stored here.
Modz
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 am
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by Modz »

The Joker :D wrote:How long on nD ?
Image

On topic :
seems nice guy
User avatar
QuErza!
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by QuErza! »

Sloth ツ wrote:
Mod wrote:
The Joker :D wrote:How long on nD ?
Image

On topic :
seems nice guy
Just a question.. What is up with all these pictures from u lately, Joker asked a good question and if you don't have anything constructive to that question you don't answer it at all those pictures are just stupid


Apply inc hhhhhh
Clearly he does not know what the picture is about, or he is just a retarded kid who thinks he is funny as hell, admins gotta warn this retarded kid...
ban inc
User avatar
Evil-homer
Posts: 1059
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 am
Location: 742 Evergreen Terrace SPRINGFIELD
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by Evil-homer »

Extended

we very much like what we see so far but because your applications is still fairly new we have decided to extend so we can further review you
User avatar
hybRid
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 pm
Location: Ostend (Belgium)
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by hybRid »

Hello Neo, i'll keep it short cause i am abit busy lately..
Yesterday i've played a short ammount of time with you on the Zombie server for what seen so far is your behaviour against other regular players, you where kinda rude telling them to back off constantly when zombies trying to approaching you and your teammates. After that you left maybe a little ragequit i suppose?
Being a member is all about making other players happy, helping them out whenever they have any questions and such..
I know i sound a bit harsh to you but personally i think you are far from ready to becoming a member judging by the moments i'v played with you, i can also tell you i play with undercover names to keep an eye on some guys and potential upcomming members. I'll leave my vote as a blank for now and hopefully you'll catch up my advice and trying to work on several things because i truelly believe i see some potential in you. Goodluck and congratz on your "Extend".

If you need any help or info you can always add me on steam. Cheers HYBRID,
Show no love, it will only kills u..
User avatar
KyuHyunie~
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by KyuHyunie~ »

Hello there Neo !

Pros:
- You’re active on the server
- You help people when it’s needed
- Stand out of the crowd
- Friendly

Cons:
- Motivation : You say that you saw a lot of cheaters on the server but I haven’t seen any report from you, I guess.
- Moderation : I’m not sure you’ll threat your friends fairly and I’m afraid that you could take things too personally.

So to conclude, I like you and you're a nice fella but I’m not sure you’re ready for membership yet. I’ll vote blank leaning to a yes. Good luck and remember that if you get declined, make sure to re-apply again!
User avatar
Neophetamine
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:26 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by Neophetamine »

hybRid wrote:Hello Neo, i'll keep it short cause i am abit busy lately..
Yesterday i've played a short ammount of time with you on the Zombie server for what seen so far is your behaviour against other regular players, you where kinda rude telling them to back off constantly when zombies trying to approaching you and your teammates. After that you left maybe a little ragequit i suppose?
Being a member is all about making other players happy, helping them out whenever they have any questions and such..
I know i sound a bit harsh to you but personally i think you are far from ready to becoming a member judging by the moments i'v played with you, i can also tell you i play with undercover names to keep an eye on some guys and potential upcomming members. I'll leave my vote as a blank for now and hopefully you'll catch up my advice and trying to work on several things because i truelly believe i see some potential in you. Goodluck and congratz on your "Extend".

If you need any help or info you can always add me on steam. Cheers HYBRID,
Thank you for the kind words hybrid!

First of i really like that you are straight forward, i like people how are straight forward in general, keeps misconception out of the picture.

And yes, i am pretty persistent when it comes to telling people to stay back. Because i belive that i might teach them to stay alive longer, which in general makes it a better round. Regarding me being rude, i really hope that i dont come across as rude. That just simply is not me.
Since my last application i have really tried to stay possitive and well, mind my manners.
And do tell if there is a particular reason for you to think of me as not ready to be a member!

Thank you again!


KyuHyunie~ wrote:Hello there Neo !

Pros:
- You’re active on the server
- You help people when it’s needed
- Stand out of the crowd
- Friendly

Cons:
- Motivation : You say that you saw a lot of cheaters on the server but I haven’t seen any report from you, I guess.
- Moderation : I’m not sure you’ll threat your friends fairly and I’m afraid that you could take things too personally.

So to conclude, I like you and you're a nice fella but I’m not sure you’re ready for membership yet. I’ll vote blank leaning to a yes. Good luck and remember that if you get declined, make sure to re-apply again!

Thank you Kyu! For taking the time to reply, even tho you have told me that you are not very active on the forums!

As i have mentioned in earlier replys, in the cases that i have not reported cheaters i have atleast tried to get ahold on a admin.
But i will get better at recording and posting reports.

I dont mean to be rude, but i cant really see what "I’m not sure you’ll threat your friends fairly" bit comes from. Since i dont really have anyfriends besides u guys. And most of u are members or admins. But do tell. Because i cant really tell where this is coming from.

And again, thank you for the reply. I really do appreciate it! :D
Over and out // Neo
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by Lien~ »

Declined

We don't think you are ready to become part of the team. Your activity is borderline. And we have seen some provocative and anti-social behaviour. Please work on this and feel free to re-apply whenever the time is ready.
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”