Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

All declined Applications are stored here.
Neophetamine

Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by Neophetamine »

Hey guys! I finaly decided to apply for membership! (again)
Firstly; Some of you may or may not know that i have indeed applied once before. And was denied due to my previous offensive language.

Applicants
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27061469
- NickName: Neophetamine @random
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I would say high, ive been a admin, on gamerone's servers for a while. Also my own server that i had back in the day(if that counts)
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: I would say atleast 5 hours
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? oooh, good question. Back in 07-08 i think!
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
- Only serious applications will be considered. Will do!!

My main hobby is probably IT, hardware and gaming. But i also enjoy playing guitar/base/piano or playing with FL studio.
You guys should check out me old band @youtube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvB75Y3WKM8

About my motivation for helping to moderate the servers. I really like the servers, and this comunity. And lately, there have been a ton of cheaters, as of last weak i think i counted almost 10 on the zmservers (READ TEN!!) But the majority was nonsteamers.
This makes me sad, and very motivated to moderate, and try to set things right.
Because i want to be able to have fun, and have a server enviroment that everyone can enjoy. Frankly that has not been the case for the last couple of months, due to inactive members/admins on the Zombie servers.

Thank you!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Neophetamine on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Over and out // Neo
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Re: Hi guys! *waving hand like a crazyperson*

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Aye aye, Neo I'll be short, sharp and sweet with you. You seem like a cool guy. Don't know you much, but hope that will change eventually :D.

Only have one thing worth mentioning: what do you do in order to help out the server at the moment? In regards to cheaters mainly. I see you have an accepted report, that's nice. But what about the 10 cheaters, if you didn't report them, I'm assuming you called a member? If the answer to that is no, then I'd put this as a con.

That's about it, will give you a blank maybe leaning towards a yes? Getting a good vibe from you. Start reporting more maybe, and let's have a chat sometime.
Spoiler!
Also, nice youtube link, I like it! Put me in the mood for rock tonight :D
big d energy
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

you know what a steamID is?
Neophetamine

Post by Neophetamine »

Foxy|Lady wrote:Aye aye, Neo I'll be short, sharp and sweet with you. You seem like a cool guy. Don't know you much, but hope that will change eventually :D.

Only have one thing worth mentioning: what do you do in order to help out the server at the moment? In regards to cheaters mainly. I see you have an accepted report, that's nice. But what about the 10 cheaters, if you didn't report them, I'm assuming you called a member? If the answer to that is no, then I'd put this as a con.

That's about it, will give you a blank maybe leaning towards a yes? Getting a good vibe from you. Start reporting more maybe, and let's have a chat sometime.
Spoiler!
Also, nice youtube link, I like it! Put me in the mood for rock tonight :D

Thank you for the kind words.
We will sure get to know eachother!

I try to moderate as much as possible. Talk to the other players.
I also try to warn the cheaters that a member will be contacted, and that a ban is very likely to be issued.

Concerning the cheaters last week, i tried to warn them with ^^ Actually worked in one case.
And i also wrote in the chat here on the forum that i needed a member/admin on the server.
I think i might have contacted M.A but my memory are as always failing.
As i wrote in the application, most of them were nonsteam'ers and therefore a permban is more or less useless. Permban - ip change - Cheater is back again

Thank you again!
Last edited by Neophetamine on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Over and out // Neo
Neophetamine

Post by Neophetamine »

Queijo da Serra wrote:you know what a steamID is?
Yes, indeed i do.
I am very tired, but the id is now correct!

Thank you for noticing!
Over and out // Neo
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

dont know u that well cus I just got back, can only judge you from jailbreak and u seem like a cool guy, but I wish u good luck.
Queen's Revenge

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Neo is a great guy! He is active and possesses good intentions for the zm server, as well as he is a nice and honest person. In my opinion, he's able to keep the servers clean from cheaters and rule breakers. :)
Flath

Post by Flath »

I didn't play with you in a long time, the last time we played together, it was still when i was a zombie member. Anyway, i'm just going to state some things and i won't give a vote since it's simply not enough in order to know if you are worthy of the title or not.

I recall you being a friendly player and calling me or calling someone who would call me whenever a cheater was there. 90% of the times, a ban was issued so that should be positive for you. I never had any issues concerning you harassing nor flaming, i remember you as a plague regular but i think you started to move on respawn recently so that's a plus aswell for me since it should imply a certain knowledge of rules. This point has to be proved by others though. Concerning moderation, i never saw you moderate when you were playing plague but it might be my memory failling to recall this since like i said before, you did call me to ban cheaters.

Good luck with your application man. That's all i have to say about you but once again admins, this talk is from the time i was a zombie member, he might have changed in a good or negative way.

Neophetamine

Post by Neophetamine »

Queen's Revenge wrote:Neo is a great guy! He is active and possesses good intentions for the zm server, as well as he is a nice and honest person. In my opinion, he's able to keep the servers clean from cheaters and rule breakers. :)
Thank you queen! The warmth this brings to my heart!
Over and out // Neo
Jokur

Post by Jokur »

How long on nD ?
Everything is okay at the end.If it's not okay,then it's not the end.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Never saw you in-game, but judging from ur forum posts you are a nice, friendly, and well educated guy this alone gives me the impression that you will give a positive atmosphere within the servers. Blank leading to a yes!

However 1 question if you get declined this time will you apply once more or will you lose motivation? Feel free to tell me in PM if you wish to do so.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Neophetamine

Post by Neophetamine »

The Joker :D wrote:How long on nD ?
How long i've been playing on the nD servers?
Over and out // Neo
Neophetamine

Post by Neophetamine »

doeda wrote:Never saw you in-game, but judging from ur forum posts you are a nice, friendly, and well educated guy this alone gives me the impression that you will give a positive atmosphere within the servers. Blank leading to a yes!

However 1 question if you get declined this time will you apply once more or will you lose motivation? Feel free to tell me in PM if you wish to do so.

If i were to be declined this time, i will keep on trying!
Because i believe in this server, despite its current state.
I know that i have not been very active on the forums. But that i will get better at!
Over and out // Neo
Neophetamine

Post by Neophetamine »

Sloth ツ wrote:doeda imo you can't really vote from what you have seen in forums, play with him first and leave a vote later :P

OK the decision from me is here

Pro's
Nice guy
Active
Moderates in servers
Controls situations in game really good

Con's
None atm

Ayo, nice to see ya apply and I played with u today and you are a good guy that makes people smile and also you control situations like a moderator should. My vote is ofc a yes gl and hope u will make it!

Thank you for the kind words!
It was fun playing with you :D
Over and out // Neo
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Neophatamine, you're new to our forums so I'm sure you're probably unaware of the rule you're breaking. But just a gentle reminder:
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2 wrote: 1.2 Double posting is not allowed. Use the edit function to add new information/content.
So in future please try to avoid double posting and instead edit your posts.

Return to “Declined Applications”