[Declined] Maki's Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Maki

Maki's Application

Post by Maki »

Welcome to my application ,

About myself :

Welp, there's nothing much to put in there, I've applied multiple times and pretty sure I have given a lot of informations about myself back then.

Here is what I had put in my last application :
Well, I'm Maki and most of you probably know me.
I'm fifteen years old. Born in Belgium but from Morocco. I study Sc-Lan. and I've yet to finish my studies. I'm planning on doing some studies related to economy. It has always been something interesting me and I want to know about the economy, the world & all. Mainly for my own knowledge because I've heard lots of things about it that kept me wondering.

I transferred to a new school this year so I had to give a good impression & all which is why I've not played that much recently. However I've settled down now and I think it is a good time to apply.

I do know what I did before won't give me an easy time to get accepted again but I can't fix what I did in the past, the only thing I can do is advance and give my best. I've also changed my behaviour in a good way and won't hesitate to try to prove it.
Not much has changed, I'm pretty much settled down and had recently took a month break for exam period aswell as thinking things through , I also had a "general behaviour" that could only be worked on by trying to find the root of the problem and finding the right middle between having fun and being serious and putting a limit to it which I believe I did.


Basic information :

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:9068738 / Steam Name : dartak2 for those that want to add me.
As a note, I remove people I don't talk to on a random basis, so don't be surprised if one day you don't find me on your list, I like to only keep people asking for something / people I can talk to and I don't find it that useful to keep people that never talk to me.

NickName : Reda (recently changed from Maki, although I still need to change it in my config as it's put on read only :P)
==> I needed a change of name, and Reda being my IRL name, I took it as my new name on the servers for being incapable of thinking of any other name due to my lack of imagination.

Age : 16 years old for a month now.
Sex : I'm a boy.
Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
I was twice a member in neonDragon, the first time I left after one month of membership and the second time, I was member for 5 months and then got kicked out due to causing several problems internally which contains some pretty heavy problems.
If you want to see more about it, you can go read my application there : My previous Application

This also means I know how to use the nDmenu pretty good as I have been using it for awhile. I'm also up to date with those new powers the members have gotten when I was gone. I also know basic AMX commands but I don't believe those will come as handy as a member as we're given all that we are needed into the nDmenu pretty much.


Average amount of time on our servers per day :
It depends of the day and how much I am willing to spend on the servers, it can vary a lot. I am usually online a lot on steam and are therefore easy to contact. I could be a good asset to every server in terms of moderating except with deathrun where I currently don't know the rules. I'm willing to learn them though. It doesn't seem like that many rules have changed during the time I was off so I think I'm fine right there.

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I started the 7 april 2011. I didn't know the rules back then nor did I know nD had a forum. The first time I learned about it was when I reported someone for the first time. That was the 10 may 2011. Since then, I have taken some breaks here and there but I've never stopped totally aside from December 2011 to January 2012 +- where I was at the hospital for one entire month (which means it was not deliberate.) I don't intend to cut ties off anytime soon aswell.

What can you do for the community ?
I can help with my rule knowledge being really good aswell as my understanding of the member work and how the strikelist works. I also am a pretty good hacker catcher and won't hesitate to move onto the servers that have those cheaters to get rid of them. I'm not really someone whose main concern is to amuse the gallery but rather someone who keeps things straight on the servers and make sure everything is fine. I occasionally do try to put up a good mood if the servers are boring or so though.


What's your motivation for joining the team ?

Well, mainly as to help the servers going forward through my moderating abilities. I strive to get the nD servers at the top and maintain them at such a position. To be able to allow everyone to have a good experience on the server and allow them to play without having any offenders breaking their fun. It would also allow me to stop repetitive offenders and to act accordingly to what the situation requires. Being only a VIP limits how much I can help the people online and unfortunately many of those who have keys binded against their will often don't understand english or how to do it. This is where I could be able to help them further through the !unbind command just as an example.

The story from last time with part 2. Kinda had forgotten about it but thought why not put it in. Obviously, you shouldn't read if you don't like love stories. I'm a pretty bad writer aswell so don't expect some high quality stuff especially since it isn't in my main language where I can go deep in the text vocabulary and all.
Spoiler!
Part 1 : The Beginning


Love Story 1~

There once were two people meeting on internet.
Those two people didn't know much of other, they didn't know what they looked like or anything. But it didn't really matter to them. They just wanted to be friends.

Gradually, they began to become more than friends but less than lovers. They couldn't become lovers due to the distance but felt more than simple friendship...

One lived in America due to being in a boarding school. He was originally from Sweden, the same country as where the girl was from... They both were underage.. They couldn't go meet each other.

They kept talking to each other for years, years. Until the boy finally called her and said :
"I got some news !"
She asked : "What is it ?!"
He answered : - "I finally can come to Sweden! I can finally come and see you!"
...
She didn't know what to answer, she was happy but didn't know how to express it. The boy wondered what was going on and said :
- "What is going on, why are you so quiet ?"
- "I'm so.. happy, I'm so happy!"

So time went on and they kept on talking together, the day of their meeting was growing closer. They were loving each other more than ever and then the day came.

He called her and told her :
- I'm coming, I'm coming to see you!
- I know that, I'm so excited! See you soon. I love you
- I love you too <3 I'm coming my love. I need to go now.

He went to take the plane and during the flight, there was an accident...
The news were sent through all the world. The plane had crashed itself and they were still looking for survivors..

The girl saw this, she couldn't believe what she had seen... She was crying all the tears of her body. Screaming so loudly that everyone that was there wondered what happened.

One person came to her and asked her :
- What is it ? Are you fine ?
- "No... NO I'M NOT" she said..
My... The person I loved all along just crashed himself....
....

He didn't know what to say.. He asked her what was the name of the person she was waiting for...
- His name was... Marius D. Ibrahim
- You... You mean.. You're our son's acquaintance ?..
...
She realized soon after that they were his parents and answered :
- Yes... I met him on internet, I liked him... A lot actually...
- So it was you he was talking about everytime we called him...
- He... He was talking about me ?
- Yes... Quite often... Don't worry... I'm sure he's safe and he'll eventually be found..

Three days later, still no trace of him. Four survivors were found though.. There was still hope..

She never gave up, she held tight on hope that he could still be alive.. That he could still be found.

Part 2 : Research


Following the events, The girl kept contact with the family. There was this one thing she didn't know and would surprise her forever..

Some days after, she eventually found a rescue team willing to take her, willing to allow her to search for her love..

Two hours before the depart to go, she met once again the family of her love.

"Are you sure you want to go ? You're not sure what you'll find there...."
"Yes I do, I love him, I want to see him alive. I want to be at his side!"
"I think our son would prefer you to stay..."
"Don't worry, I'll come back alive and with him!"
"Yes, please come back along with them, Thank you so much.. We love you.."
She thought : Them ? What do they mean by that ?..

Then came the time of the departure... The girl felt insecure : "And what if I only find his remainings.. I don't want this to happen.."

After some hours of traveling, they finally got to the island, the island was inhabited obviously although some researches already happened there..

She took the way to search for Marius and the others with around people, multiple rescuers and three people searching for family.. They were the only one that had the courage to actually come.
They were all overall old , mostly in their twenties, I didn't want to ask who they were searching for.. Because it was obvious we were all looking for someone important..

It was really tiresome, it wasn't that easy to search for people and after two hours, they couldn't find anything but bags, bags that were empty..

Then suddenly, someone saw a Silhouette.

P1 : "Hey, Isn't that someone ?! I can see a silhouette over there and it's ALIVE!"
R1 : "Wait, be careful, we do not know if it's an animal yet and this island is relatively unknown to us"
P1 & P2 : "But it might be our sister, we need to go see, We want to find her already!!"

After few minutes of discussion, the silhouette finally moved, I could recognise him, It was him, the person from the picture, she happily ran to him and then...

To be continued
Edit : Changed Application name.
Last edited by Maki on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15499
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 643 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Shadi »

ShAl' D. wrote:Hi there.


I took my time to answer because I needed to think about it a bit before coming here. Anyway, here it goes.

Boring stuff that everybody knows :
Spoiler!
Pro's :
- member of the staff for several months
- one of the best moderators we ever had
- peerless in reporting rulebreakers
- clever guy
- cares a lot about the community
- has a great knowledge of how things work in there

Neutral's :
- no neutral's about this guy, it's just all good or all bad

Con's :
- used to be : stubborn, overreacting, dumb at times, you name it
- did an amazing amount of mistakes
Less boring stuff :
Spoiler!
This guy is one hell of a dilemma. His pro's are known by all of us, as for his con's so I won't spend too much time on them. He did horrible mistakes in the past and already got several chances. He bursted them all. All I can say about it is that he clearly did more good than bad overall and that it's something we must keep in mind.

In the end, this guy is honest on everything he's doing. This can be a problem at times, but at least when he says something you know you can trust him and you know he just told you his real viewpoint, might he be right or not. Also, he's loyal and you know he won't let you down on something when troubles are coming. He isn't scared to face problems and he actually always faces them, disregarding what people will think about it. That's definitly something we need in this community, and maybe the top 2 qualities I like to see in someone, as well as dedication.
Conclusion :
Despite the mistakes he made, you can't deny he's an asset for the community. He has some qualities that're becoming really unusual these days in there, qualities that I highly appreciate. Of course when you really think something's right, you're doing it whatever people will tell you in case you really care : that's maybe the main problem Maki has. Not that he's overconfident, but he's doing what seems good and logical to him for the community and at times he's going too far. But really, that just shows how dedicated, loyal and honest he is in a way. I prefer someone like him really acting for the community (and therefore taking some risks at times) than someone else just sitting there without taking the hard decisions when the time's coming.

A Yes from me.


P.S. : Note to Maki
Spoiler!
Please, try to talk to someone of the staff before acting the stupid way. Like this you might be able value your viewpoint and to avoid problems in the same time.
I agree to Shal's post in your previous app. We talked about this, good luck.

+ He can rap!!!
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Pr0Gr4mm4
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Queijo da Serra
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:16 pm
Location: Porto, Portugal
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Hi Reda(maki).

Pro's

- Friendly.
- Has a mic (?)
- Was a member before.
- Rule knowledge.
- Age.
- Forum Activity.
- Dedicated.
- Application.

Neutral's

- Helping out.
- Reports.

Con's

- You left the team a few times.

Conclusion:

You have got my yes, good luck!
User avatar
Lucius
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 27 times
Contact:

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Lucius »

Shadi wrote:
ShAl' D. wrote:Hi there.


I took my time to answer because I needed to think about it a bit before coming here. Anyway, here it goes.

Boring stuff that everybody knows :
Spoiler!
Pro's :
- member of the staff for several months
- one of the best moderators we ever had
- peerless in reporting rulebreakers
- clever guy
- cares a lot about the community
- has a great knowledge of how things work in there

Neutral's :
- no neutral's about this guy, it's just all good or all bad

Con's :
- used to be : stubborn, overreacting, dumb at times, you name it
- did an amazing amount of mistakes


Less boring stuff :
Spoiler!
This guy is one hell of a dilemma. His pro's are known by all of us, as for his con's so I won't spend too much time on them. He did horrible mistakes in the past and already got several chances. He bursted them all. All I can say about it is that he clearly did more good than bad overall and that it's something we must keep in mind.

In the end, this guy is honest on everything he's doing. This can be a problem at times, but at least when he says something you know you can trust him and you know he just told you his real viewpoint, might he be right or not. Also, he's loyal and you know he won't let you down on something when troubles are coming. He isn't scared to face problems and he actually always faces them, disregarding what people will think about it. That's definitly something we need in this community, and maybe the top 2 qualities I like to see in someone, as well as dedication.


Conclusion :
Despite the mistakes he made, you can't deny he's an asset for the community. He has some qualities that're becoming really unusual these days in there, qualities that I highly appreciate. Of course when you really think something's right, you're doing it whatever people will tell you in case you really care : that's maybe the main problem Maki has. Not that he's overconfident, but he's doing what seems good and logical to him for the community and at times he's going too far. But really, that just shows how dedicated, loyal and honest he is in a way. I prefer someone like him really acting for the community (and therefore taking some risks at times) than someone else just sitting there without taking the hard decisions when the time's coming.

A Yes from me.


P.S. : Note to Maki
Spoiler!
Please, try to talk to someone of the staff before acting the stupid way. Like this you might be able value your viewpoint and to avoid problems in the same time.


I agree to Shal's post in your previous app. We talked about this, good luck.
I Would like to agree with these 2 and i think you are ready now for taking a membership gooduck!
Yours sincerely, Lucius
User avatar
Jumps7yl3r
Posts: 2614
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 59 times
Contact:

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Pro's:
- Working Mic
- Age
- Reports
- Trying to get better

Neutral's:
- Rule knowledge?! And by this I don't mean that you don't know the rules , I mean you might not apply them equally when it comes to friends/foes.

Con's:
- Past actions
- Taking things too personal
- Immaturity (at least from what I saw on the jb server a month back this might have changed)
- Past actions

I stand by my last vote , I 've seen people perm-banned for less than what you did and you were forgiven after the ddos remained a member and still managed to screw it up. I will still vote no.
Jumps7yl3r wrote:P.S. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice.... you know how it goes
EDIT: @ Starzy It's meant as an emphasis
Last edited by Jumps7yl3r on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
User avatar
dArra;]
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by dArra;] »

Wadap maki

Pro's
- Known by many
- Rule-knowledge is good for most of the servers
- Activity in-game (game tracker says its bad, but I always see you on the servers O.o)
- Forum activity
- Hackers hell (good eye for caught hackers)
- Age
- Member before
- Application
- Reports

Cons
- Past
- You can act stupid sometimes

Conclusion:
We did talk about this few days ago and I am happy to see you making this, but maybe you should wait a little bit longer.
You has done a lot mistakes in past, but I think you already did learn from your mistakes. You have a epic eye for hackers; I tried to catch this "W-O-R-R-I-O-R" like 3 days, I knew he was hacking but I didnt get any proof. Few days later I saw maki on the server and i asked if he can keep him on eye, if he show up back on the server again. After 1 hour maki did PM me on steam "He is using aimbot, come ban this guy".
Yeah, you have few big cons, but you have also many pros. If you get it, dont waste your chance this time. You got my support, Good Luck!
Image

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by SiX »

I'll keep my old vote with minimal changes.

Pro's
* Has the required age
* Moderating
* Application
* Has a mic and can command
* Rule knowledge
* Anti-cheat machine.
* Forum Activity (?)
* English
* Regular


Neutral
* Past member (You recieved the permban tool, been member twice, but imo you lacked as a member)
* Activity (I don't know where to put this)
* Maturity (Mature in game & forum and stuff but you can easily walk on peoples nerves by telling them what to do when to do, in a more negative way)
* Forum activity (stopped to post)

Con's
* Past (also meantioned in your applciation,,a t leats older one)
* Alot of complains about you on the forum aswell
* Threating peoples and think your cool because you're doing it
* Uses his power to fast without getting facts straights of the situation


Conclusion
I did decide to change the conclusion from my older vote, added aswell as deleted abit.
But to be honest, I don't think I ever mayb be able to see you as a member again, because of your past.
You've done things normal players would've got perm banned for which you dodged, and for that I think you should be happy.
Of course you're sorry for it (I hope) but what's done can't be undone.
User avatar
Starzy
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: London, UK.
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Starzy »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Con's:
- Past actions
- Taking things too personal
- Immaturity (at least from what I saw on the jb server a month back this might have changed)
- Past actions
Didn't know the same con can be doubled so the con list looks bigger? But anyway, I don't want to spam on your application.

I've known you for a long time now Maki, you're a nice person and you really show that you care about this community. Honestly, I haven't played zombie in like a week or so, therefore I don't know if you're active or not. I haven't seen you there lately but I could be wrong of course. Furthermore, you were a good member before however you decided to mess up that reputation by doing silly things which you are very aware of, I'm sure you've regretted it. Overall, I'd say I agree with Shal' D's post (in your previous application which was declined, it's the same as Shadi's post) since I know you can give your very best to help this community. I wish you good luck!
Image

Image
User avatar
KyuHyunie~
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by KyuHyunie~ »

Hi there Reda!

Pro's
- Reports
- Known on the community
- Application
- Rule-knowledge
- Was a member before
- Forum activity

Blank
- Activity (?) I don't saw you a lot on the zm server, but I'm not really active for now so.

Cons
- Your past
- You can be very immature sometimes

So, I know you're a really nice guy, and you was a really good member before (without your stupids actions). I think you learned about your mistakes and you'll not repeat it. You have my support. Good luck Maki.
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Lien~ »

Pros

- You have the required age to apply
- You are well known by all
- You know the rules
- You are quite active, although I haven't seen you that much in Zombie the last couple of days
- Your English is flawless
- You know how to report (d0h, look at the strikelist). You still report, which is a good thing
- I like your stories xD Part 1 and 2, where is part 3?

Neutrals

- You were a member twice, left and got kicked. Makes me wonder what will happen this time
- Your forum activity is ok when it comes to reports, other than that it's a bit quiet from your side

Cons

- You can still take things way to personal
- You (can) take action/judgements too quickly
- You can get mad over silly things (we had a talk about this, so it's not a realy big con or anything)
- You change when you become member (we had a few talks about this already)
- You DDosSed nD

Conclusion

You've made some big mistakes during your time as a member, and you say you regret them all yet I don't know what to think of it. I've had a few talks with you over the past period and that what I told you is still my main concern. I don't like looking at the past, since that's a situation I am in aswell. It's just really hard to think/hope that you have changed enough to become a good member again. You have changed twice, both times when you were accepted as a member. However, you are fairly active in zombie, though I see you more in jb (lately, so could also be me), you know the rules and you have a hell of a good 'spotting-cheaters' nose. This was my reply to your previous application, of which most is still valid;
Spoiler!
Line~ wrote:Ive had a talk with you yesterday and that what Ive been pointing out is obviously not only seen by me as I see minna, laprot and jellow type the same. I think you did good as a member, regarding the member duties you had to do. But the things around it weigh more heavier than you think though. DdossSing nD would lead to a permban and I was surprised that they just let you off with a warning at first. Ive also told you that you were a lovely and sweet fella in the beginning but changed loads after you became a member. When you left you became that nice person again and then when you came back you were even worse than the first time. Yesterday you tried to re-assure me that you changed, but I dont know if I can go on that word just because its the second time you say so and still havent kept it. My vote for now is a no because of the above mentioned but I assume time will tell, just as with everything else. Good luck Maki!
Due to everything mentioned above, I will give you a blank for now, still leaning a bit towards a no.. eventhough it's a hard choice. Any other person would have been permbanned after a ddoss attack whereas you just 'got away' with it. I know you regret it but it is still in my head :/ Sorry. Good luck Reda!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит
User avatar
25142
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by 25142 »

Maki for the position of Zombie I would say that you're perfect for it, you're great at moderating and you're able consistently find cheaters at a 100% success rate. You are active and when you are playing you are always on your job looking for ways to help out the server by removing negative players and cheaters.

A con though is you are inconsistent, most of the time you can be a great member but then occasionally you let people get to you which results in you snapping and making a decision (such as harassing) which you obviously later regret. This can be fixed though. To me your past is less important every day because you're still young and change isn't surprising for somebody at your age.

I would say yes for Maki, the zombie team need a good player especially someone as diverse as Maki who can not only moderate in Zombie but also in all other servers as he has great knowledge of all of them. Having been a member before and did a good job, I wouldn't see a reason to asy no. Good luck though stay focused .. peace
These users thanked the author 25142 for the post:
B.K
Maki

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Maki »

So far, I've been stalking my application for a little while.

First of all, thank you for the answers.

Second of all, I'll talk about some cons/neutrals that in my opinion deserve being discussed, those are :

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Neutral's:
- Rule knowledge?! And by this I don't mean that you don't know the rules , I mean you might not apply them equally when it comes to friends/foes
False, I've always been applying rules, to my friend or to myself, and equally to anyone while at it. You can ask some people that really tasted it, expected me to let them do more because they were my friends and did not get any special treatment.

When it comes to rules, I'm as cold as ice, therefore I never do any special treatment and this is true for most if not all the cases.
Lien wrote:- You (can) take action/judgements too quickly
I used to, I admit that when I got my membership , I've come across situations where I've acted too fast however this changed in the course of the time, or atleast so I think. I hope so atleast. If anyone wanna mention his opinion over it , then he can feel free to.
SiX wrote:* Threating peoples and think your cool because you're doing it
Never ever did I think I was cool for using powers, nor did I threaten people with no valid reason such as abusing or breaking rules, if I threaten someone with a kick or a ban, it's usually because he deserves it, not because I feel cool for doing it.
SiX wrote:* Forum activity (stopped to post)
I do post pretty often although mainly in the Werewolf section (which is a pretty good game and that I encourage everyone to join!) , other than that, I stalk the forum and post where it is needed / when I see something interesting and see the need to discuss it. Usually in servers sections if something is worth mentionning.
SiX wrote:* Maturity (Mature in game & forum and stuff but you can easily walk on peoples nerves by telling them what to do when to do, in a more negative way)
Although telling people what to not do is annoying, it's definitely needed. If you see someone breaking the rules, are you going to let him do or tell him to stop and when he should not do that / when he should ? Also, I don't see how this comes with the point of Maturity.
SiX wrote:* Activity (I don't know where to put this)
I admit I was not THAT active. However I try to atleast maintain one hour per day nowadays which should be a minimal for any applicant. My Steam Profile shows 40 hours though.
Jumps7yl3r wrote:- Past actions x2
You don't put a con twice to emphasise your point, you defend it by arguments or explain why it's so bad. I don't mind it though since it's true my past is still here.

I'm always on Steam if someone wants to talk to me about any point and don't hesitate to.
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Jellow »

Maki, maki, maki...

Hard choise for me, I have mixed feelings about this...

Pro's
- Known
- Aware of the rules and I do think you will inforce them, I've seen you do some brutal stuff such as reporting money farmers and stuff. I would like to think you would have ur friends obide by them aswell.
- Friendly
- Active
- Amazingly active in the reporting section
- Been there before (I guess thats a pro?)

Neutral
- Your English isn't awesome, but it's understandable and pretty good when you type
- (im)Mature at certain times. I wanted to put this as a con, but I suppose you can be mature when you want to. Its just at some points you decide "Fuck everything, I'm gonna act like a 5 year old now". And after about 30 mins you come back like nothing happend and u are back to the nice and friendly Maki I do like.

Con's
- Your past, in my oppinion there is only 1 con to you and that is how you go totally nuts at times. You do stuff that is inconceivable, you ddos a server, you abuse the gold system, you call people names and the list goes on. Then a couple of days later you regret it and come back from it. I don't know what kind of example this sets for others. As a member you would have to be some kind of role model right???
On the other hand, I've seen ex cheaters get accepted to the team and if that is the standard, then why not? I honestly believe you regret what you have done and not only because you got caught and had your powers stripped.

Like I said it's a hard choise, I like u as a friend, you cheer me up at times and annoy the fuck out of me on others, but I guess I would have no problems seeing you in the memberteam again. You have what it takes, you do what needs to be done. If we can allow a person such as Karn to have a second chance after being permbanned, I see no reason to treat you different. There my vote is yes, you paid your dues, you waited long enough.

Good luck maki (please change that forum name back....)
Maki

Re: Reda's Application

Post by Maki »

Jellow wrote:(please change that forum name back....)
Done'.

Thanks for the replies like always, taking up the criticism and seeing what I can do with it when I can. I've had a hard time connecting this period but it should go up again.

As a note, I often play on other servers than Zombie, mainly if there's nothing to do there or because I feel like it's a bad map / a map I don't like playing. So you'll often see me on Assault or Jailbreak but I'll try to put up my activity on Zombie even higher.
User avatar
Ghost Shooter
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Volvo 240
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Maki's Application

Post by Ghost Shooter »

You have been ddosing the server and I remember when listend to a member and I did like he said and then you slayed me for it and whined about it. And taking stuff to serius. And you have been kicked from the team and it has been about serius stuff then and not about unactive. And many complains about you.
And I know you have been explaing the whole storie about that ddosing. But I dont really care cus I think you will do it again. If I have would done it I would have been prembanned lucky you didnt get it.
What I heard that you have done much for the server but you have done alot of shit to so..


I dont see any reason why you would be member again. sry
hello everyone
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests