[Accepted] Queen's first application!

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Joel Miller

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Joel Miller »

Hey Queen.

Pro

- Active
- Reporting
- Very nice and calm
- Mature (esp for that age)

Neutral

- Forum activity
- Moderating ( I didnt witness that you did it but when we were playing together there wasnt a situation that required moderation so i cant call it either pro or con)

Con

- Cant think about a con right now...but the moderation thing would be a big con. there is much need of moderation on zm so i hope you do it.

So, for me its a yes. I would appreciate a zombie member with that high activity!
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

Hello Queen.

Pros

Active on servers
you have the required age to apply
Mature and calm person , known in the servers and liked by alot
Rule knowledge
i have seen you moderating and thats very good
you're reporting cheaters and rule-breakers and almost all of the reports get accepted and that's very very good .
grill :D

Cons

Can't find any cons now , haven't seen anything bad on you

overall i think you will be good addition to the team , Good luck with your application its clear Yes from me .
Last edited by Po!Nt on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler!
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I think I'll go with a yes.

You look very level-headed and you have as promised raised your forum activity and it looks like a genuine attempt to integrate and hasn't just been done because you were told to. Looks like you are well-liked in-game and I've always been fond of your few posts here and there, seems like you put an effort into improving this place by being a good addition to the regular pool.

Although I haven't seen you moderate I have faith that you know the ropes looking at the responses from the community. Best of luck with your application.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Patrick
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Dunteh Gundz

Post by Dunteh Gundz »

acording to gametracker in the past month you have been more active on jb than zombie... and according to nd player stats your steam ID has 100 more hours on JB than on zombie.. yet u r applying for zombie and not jail........ imo u are just trying to get powers to moderate on jail and ur going the easy route by applying to ozmbie....
I've always been fond of your few posts here and there
ah lol shittt sry shadis already seen u filled out female
Welcome to the nD Team
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

In fact it's true, her activity on ZR seems to be significantly lower than JB. I will have a talk to her about team choices, when engaging with the community you often visit other servers and develop different interests.

Why does it matter if she's female or male? I don't talk to her, we aren't friends we are hardly acquaintances and there's a great age difference between us. If you don't have any constructive criticism find somewhere else to be than on applications please.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Dunteh Gundz wrote:acording to gametracker in the past month you have been more active on jb than zombie... and according to nd player stats your steam ID has 100 more hours on JB than on zombie.. yet u r applying for zombie and not jail........ imo u are just trying to get powers to moderate on jail and ur going the easy route by applying to ozmbie....
This is what I thought as well..

To be honest I haven't seen enough of you and your moderation skills to give you a yes, especially if you're gonna spend the majority of your time on the JB server.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Thank you for the reviews!
Dunteh Gundz wrote:acording to gametracker in the past month you have been more active on jb than zombie... and according to nd player stats your steam ID has 100 more hours on JB than on zombie.. yet u r applying for zombie and not jail........ imo u are just trying to get powers to moderate on jail and ur going the easy route by applying to ozmbie....
I've always been fond of your few posts here and there
ah lol shittt sry shadis already seen u filled out female
Welcome to the nD Team
By the time i started playing Jailbreak, Zombie Plague was still up and i rarely (by rarely i mean 1 minute visits) went to Zombie Respawn, and whenever Plague was empty I usually went to Jailbreak. I only started playing Respawn everyday when this summer started. Normally, I play JB in the morning (less players, so i can practice commanding) but before that I always join Respawn to see if there's any cheaters (players start joining at this certain time and among them there's usually some cheaters) and I continue playing Jailbreak...when the Respawn server starts getting more full and also when I don't feel like playing JB anymore, I join Respawn. I usually keep switching servers.
And yea, besides always loving to play zombie, I started to like Jailbreak alot aswell but I've always liked zombie more than jailbreak. But in general, I'm also active in Zombie Respawn.

My motivation to make this application was to help Respawn to be a better server, free of all those cheaters and rulebreakers that show up everyday and ruin all the fun. If i go to Jailbreak, obviously I should moderate there, it would be pretty bad if I didn't, don't you think?
And that last comment was unnecessary.

Tbh, I have never really spent some time in comparing my activity in JB and Respawn, but I'm really sure I wanna be Zombie member, not Jail, atleast that's what I feel...
Ezio^-^

Post by Ezio^-^ »

You finally DID it :D :D

Its Obviously a YES from me.

Pro's

- Mature and never getting mad. really never :')

- Parfect rule knowledge

- Friendly

Con's

nothing.
You're ready to take this responsability i just hope you~
Good luck :dance: :)
Queen's Revenge wrote: started. Normally, I play JB in the morning (less players, so i can practice commanding)
wait were u really commanding ? xd
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Zed, where have you been? :o
Yes, I was really commanding, big surprise huh? ;)
Thank you!
Ezio^-^

Post by Ezio^-^ »

Queen's Revenge wrote:Zed, where have you been? :o
Yes, I was really commanding, big surprise huh? ;)
Thank you!
ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ... :')
Voropoulo

Queen's first application!

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello Queen :-) I will write down my opinion about you even if I haven't see you a lot in game, cause i will not be free to do it before the meeting (probably). So, first of all guys, my activity on jb is higher than fun servers but that's not because i like jb more. Not at all. You know, jb has always at least 10 people when zr or dm have none and sometimes your friends play jb and you just wanna play with them. I don't see why this is so bad. Anyway, queen as i said I don't know you well in game but i do know that you can communicate very well with other ppl in English, you are mature, you successfully report every day hackers (i know that cause i accepted a lot of your reports), you are very friendly and mature. I don't know if you moderate in game but i believe that you do. You have my support. Good luck!

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Contact me on steam for further details.
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Knew it :) Congratulations! Welcome to the team!! :D

g0mik

Post by g0mik »

Gratz Queen! :clap:

gal

Post by gal »

Gratz!!! You deserve it :D