[Accepted] Queen's first application!

All accepted Applications are stored here.
User avatar
Sn00se
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:29 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Sn00se »

This caught my interest.

I know you since a long time ago, even though I have no knowledge of how you interact on the nD servers, I do however know for a fact how you used to behave during your earlier years when we used to play together and I really hope nothing have changed. You are one of the most fair, kind and sweet person I've ever met in a online game. You have no problem getting into discussions and solving problems like a mature and fair person. I would actually LOVE to see you as a member for the zombie server when I know that you have a tendency to become friends with every single regular on a server and gain everyones trust which you deserve.

This is what I've seen from you when you were very young, and considering that you are older now I actually think your "maturity" has improved a lot!

Note that everything I've said is the behavior I used to see when we played together, and even though I'm never on now, I do still know for a fact that this position would suit you incredibly well!

Good luck :)

SNOOSI OUT
User avatar
The Reporter
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: 666
Has thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by The Reporter »

Raven wrote:You do not need to be a prophet to understand that she will be accepted like all girls who apply for membership.
First thing you've said in years I agree with
Raven wrote:Human is supreme animal.
Not this tho, the human is the most pathetic animal of all.


OT: yes, the zombie team could use more members and you would be a good addition sweety
666
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Lien~ »

Hi, I don't play zombie anymore but by looking at the posts it seems that you're liked and quite known. Perhaps make yourself stand out a bit more on the forums, report cheaters (zombie's full of'm) and you should be fine. If I were have to vote now, I'd go by snoosi's post (I trust her judgement), and vote yes. However, I'd like to see you work on the mentioned stuff first so an extend might be the better option?

Could you add me on steam, when you have time?

Good luck with your application.
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 575
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Potato wrote:Hey Queen,

You're age is good, you're very friendly and your behaviour in-game is nice. Great Rule Knowledge aswell as English skills, although I'm not sure about your moderation skills, maybe be a bit more active on the forums. Anyways, I'll vote Extend which could lead to a yes.

Good luck with your application!
I'll try to get more active on forums. Thank you Potato!
Sn00se wrote:This caught my interest.

I know you since a long time ago, even though I have no knowledge of how you interact on the nD servers, I do however know for a fact how you used to behave during your earlier years when we used to play together and I really hope nothing have changed. You are one of the most fair, kind and sweet person I've ever met in a online game. You have no problem getting into discussions and solving problems like a mature and fair person. I would actually LOVE to see you as a member for the zombie server when I know that you have a tendency to become friends with every single regular on a server and gain everyones trust which you deserve.

This is what I've seen from you when you were very young, and considering that you are older now I actually think your "maturity" has improved a lot!

Note that everything I've said is the behavior I used to see when we played together, and even though I'm never on now, I do still know for a fact that this position would suit you incredibly well!

Good luck :)

SNOOSI OUT
zn000see, where have u been?! Thank you so much <3
Lien~ wrote:Hi, I don't play zombie anymore but by looking at the posts it seems that you're liked and quite known. Perhaps make yourself stand out a bit more on the forums, report cheaters (zombie's full of'm) and you should be fine. If I were have to vote now, I'd go by snoosi's post (I trust her judgement), and vote yes. However, I'd like to see you work on the mentioned stuff first so an extend might be the better option?

Could you add me on steam, when you have time?

Good luck with your application.
I added you, Lien. Well, I check almost everything on forums, just don't answer most of the times, only when it is something that interests me but I'll try to improve on that aspect and also make more reports (I usually call a member) :) Thank you!
The Reporter wrote:OT: yes, the zombie team could use more members and you would be a good addition sweety
Sorry, I didn't see your reply earlier. Thank you :D
New Vape

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by New Vape »

DOUBLE-YOU-TEE-EFF :-D wrote:I think you are more than capable for the member position. You're friendly, you have good behaviour/maturity and you help other players out if they have any queries. Your English level is very high, you always moderate and inform players (who break rules) of the consequences that may follow if they continue. I'll vote yes sim.

Good luck!
Boa sorte!
¡Buena suerte!
I'm sorry that I thought you were like 7-10 years old I also thought Lien was Male anyways 1+ for Cuddly
User avatar
KleN^Clowns
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:06 pm
Location: Jordan
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by KleN^Clowns »

Great Person !

You would be very great member

It's a Yes for me
Good Luck :D
Image
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 575
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Messi wrote:I'm sorry that I thought you were like 7-10 years old I also thought Lien was Male anyways 1+ for Cuddly
Thank you :)
KleN^Clowns wrote:Great Person !

You would be very great member

It's a Yes for me
Good Luck :D
Thanks Klen!
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Numble »

Heyllo, I'll be straight foward from what I've seen lately:

PROS

Very calm and kind person;
Mature as heck considering your age;
Always willing to help;
Can clearly distinguish when people are being playful or serious, dealing with both situations alike;
Pretty active and knowledgeable of the rules of the various servers (From Deathmatch, Jailbreak to Zombie ofc)

Neutrals

None that I can think of, perhaps participate more actively through out the forums? Not even sure about this one

Cons

None.

Conclusion:

Overall I do believe she would be a great addition to the team. She works out to keep the servers clean and follows the rules accordingly. She's also well known around the community so she has already been integrated very well and deals really well with others. I do believe that she is a major yes to the team and I feel that we need someone like her for a long while now.

Boa sorte Queen!
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Muhaha
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Muhaha »

QUEEEN

Pro's
good zombie player
moderates
very nice person
liked by alot
known around in zm

con's
you have a mic but almost never use it (this is a con for me, cuz wanna slap you when you say ''can't talk right now'') :trollface:

I've known you for quite a while queen, and you are a very good friend of mine. You definently would be a great addition to the zombie team.
my vote will obviously be a YES.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
him
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: Lebanon
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by him »

Pros
- Well written application
- Good English
- Very friendly person
- Matured
- Known and respected by many players
- Familiar with the rules and also abides by them
- Always tries to help new players if they are facing any problems ingame
- Although there are alot of cheaters in zombie and she doesn't report much, still calling a member would be a better option imo as whats the point of reporting a speedhacker if he had already done the damage? Better off to call a member to handle the job as most members still have to report the cheater in strikelist anyways. Basically she knows how detect cheaters and that's what is important.

Neutral
-Maybe standing out a bit more on forums but that's not such a big deal

Cons
-Not sure if you would be able to moderate your friends (if they break the rules) the same way as you moderate any other person
- Can't think of more cons atm


Conclusion: I would love to see Queen as a zm member since we kind of lack zm members and moderation in the server, thus always members from other teams have to be called in order to handle a situation in the server. A member like Queen's Revenge would probably make the zm server a more enjoyable experience to play in as the rule breakers (mostly spammers nowadays) have no place to be. Hopefully zm will improve a bit!

Yes from me
doeda
VIP
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by doeda »

him wrote:Pros
- Well written application
- Good English
- Very friendly person
- Matured
- Known and respected by many players
- Familiar with the rules and also abides by them
- Always tries to help new players if they are facing any problems ingame
- Although there are alot of cheaters in zombie and she doesn't report much, still calling a member would be a better option imo as whats the point of reporting a speedhacker if he had already done the damage? Better off to call a member to handle the job as most members still have to report the cheater in strikelist anyways. Basically she knows how detect cheaters and that's what is important.

Neutral
-Maybe standing out a bit more on forums but that's not such a big deal

Cons
-Not sure if you would be able to moderate your friends (if they break the rules) the same way as you moderate any other person
- Can't think of more cons atm


Conclusion: I would love to see Queen as a zm member since we kind of lack zm members and moderation in the server, thus always members from other teams have to be called in order to handle a situation in the server. A member like Queen's Revenge would probably make the zm server a more enjoyable experience to play in as the rule breakers (mostly spammers nowadays) have no place to be. Hopefully zm will improve a bit!

Yes from me
I trust him's judgment.

I've actually never seen you do anything wrong and you do stand out, (maybe cause you're a girl hehe) and you're such a rebeller on JB haha!
Yes from me as well.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 575
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Thank you guys!
Well him, I'll try my best to not "do" that con, and if my friends get mad for being moderated is because they don't really respect me either :)
I'm probably the worst rebeller in jailbreak's history, doeda...xD
User avatar
Jmmys`
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Andromeda
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Jmmys` »

Yes.
Spoiler!
11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111
MADLIFE!
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by MADLIFE! »

You have always been a clam and mature player for you're age and you have called me many of times to ban cheaters without one false call! You have started using the report system and i beleive you have what it takes to be a member, You even moderate on the jail break server! You got my VOTE BIG YES nD zombie needs you asap. You will still need to report the cheaters you ban so keep up the reports!
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
User avatar
Wayne
Posts: 1244
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Wayne »

yes
Image

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Locked

Return to “Accepted Applications”