[Accepted] Q's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
ohnson^

Q's Application

Post by ohnson^ »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44136499

- NickName: Q

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I already got my own server im familiar with rcon and some server comands, but once this server work on amx_mod i think it will be very easy to use it.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day:Well since i've no job right now i've a lot of time. somedays i will spend full morning and full afternoon. soemdays maybe not. if you search for my log's connection last 3months you have a answear of how many time i will spend here.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I know the community since 2007/2008.but meanwhile i left played because some particular things on my life. i came back about a year ago and started to be more active last 3months.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

I'm from oPorto, Portugal, i've 24 years old i've formation in computers and network system. Well now im living for my own, i started playing poker for 6years ago and this last year i won a significativ cash so by now im spending some time to study it and improve my game to be a professional(basicly to can pay my bills by playing poker).I love football too and i support Sporting Lisbon(portugal),i just play footbal with frends but im too lazy right now xD. I love partys,Music Festivals, i love fucking Tecnho Minimal Music.Sometims i get drunk and stoned but even with it i can keep a good behavior and the professionalism of what im doing,i try :D. About my motivation, well admins and members know i care for the game, i like the game clean and i cant see a suspect i will spend 1h watching him until i can catch him i will not let them away.and since a play a lot of time and sometimes there's no members in game and in my steam chat too.I feel ready to the job.I didnt applyied yet because i was with some problems with my internet and could not spend so much time here. now its fixed. and since im good catching cheaters and believe it on zombie respawn there's a lot of them.

PS: My english isn't the best,but i guess it's perfectly understandable for everyone

I wish good luck to myself and for the others candidates too.I will do my best.
See you guys at server :)
bis

Re: Q's Application

Post by bis »

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I already got my own server im familiar with rcon and some server comands, but once this server work on amx_mod i think it will be very easy to use it.
We don't recruit people that are in another clan/team or community.
ohnson^

Post by ohnson^ »

freeda_khala wrote:
And where it says I'm in a community or clan? I said I already had a server and I'am familiar with the commands
swarleyPLZ

Post by swarleyPLZ »

Seen this guy alot on TTT and a bit on ZM but since I'm not that active on ZM as I used to be.

And since you have alot of past experience with moderating I'd say you fit for the "job". gl
These users thanked the author swarleyPLZ for the post:
ohnson^
Unown

Post by Unown »

If there is 1 guy in the zombie server of wich I have a positive feeling, then it's this guy!
As far as I know, you are up for the job.

Good luck Q!
Last edited by Unown on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Unown for the post:
ohnson^
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Unownist wrote:If there is 1 guy in the zombie server of wich I have a positive feeling, than it's this guy!
True. Talked with Q on steam, already give a short opinion over there. This is what I think.

Pro's
- Very active
- #1 in zombie respawn, shows his activity and his skills.
- Age/maturity, I've never seen this guy harras or whatsoever. He is always calm down and nice to approach.
- Reports, has a very good eye for cheaters.
- Known and respected on the zombie server

Neutrals
- English. Didn't knew your English isn't that good untill your apply. Anyway, in game you always know how to express yourself, what is most important.
- Forum activity is a bit low. Not a con in my eyes.

Already thought you would apply some day. For me I think you're the best candidate for the zombie team and they can accept you without any problems. I'll vote yes for you. Good luck man!
These users thanked the author R1CKY[JJ] for the post:
ohnson^
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
ohnson^

Post by ohnson^ »

Thank you guys i appreciate all your opinions. I will not answer to everyone who reply here to dont spam just saying thanks.i will use the thanks button.Unless i need to give some constructive answer.
bis

Post by bis »

ohnson^ wrote:
freeda_khala wrote:
And where it says I'm in a community or clan? I said I already had a server and I'am familiar with the commands
irrelevent whether its a community or not the rule isn't exactly crystal clear and was just giving you a heads up before an admin lets you know that you will have to give up the server if you wish to join
(based on past applications which ive seen where applicants have servers/communities and were declined because of it)
Unown

Post by Unown »

I think he's trying to say that he HAD a server in the past.
These users thanked the author Unown for the post:
ohnson^
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
ohnson^

Post by ohnson^ »

Unownist wrote:I think he's trying to say that he HAD a server in the past.
Thanks!
Auu

Post by Auu »

I agree with Ricky's Pro's about Q, and to add, he is very helpful to everyone who needs help. I say Yes all the way! Good luck with your application ;)
These users thanked the author Auu for the post:
ohnson^
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

I agree with ricky you got a big yes from me:)

Gl bro!
These users thanked the author c63shmurda for the post:
ohnson^
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

Congratulations , welcome to the team , contact me on steam
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Congratulations ;)
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Congratulation Q :D
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Accepted Applications”