him's application to join the zombie team

All accepted Applications are stored here.
him

him's application to join the zombie team

Post by him »

Hello guys, this is my application for the zombie team. It may be a bit brief. :|

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61800699

- Nickname: him

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I was once having fun with AMX commands on a server that I was trying, but I only know few basic commands (amx_kick, amx_psay etc..) which are ones similar to the member powers. Also, I was VIP for about 4 months in total. Basically, I have general knowledge which I believe is required for a member to know.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: On weekdays, time played will range from 0-2 hours due to the lack of time I have when I come late from school. I am that kind of person that likes to procrastinate with homework (I wish I could study without being easily distracted.
On weekends, time played will range from 4-8 hours depending if too much studies (likely not) or I have plans with my friends.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? ? If I remember correctly, it was May 2012. My 22 year old brother (IGN:Olive<>Oil), was searching on css.setti.info for a 24/7assault server because he likes vanilla gameplay. From this moment, he came across nD and we both started to play assault (later I joined the zombie server, then jailbreak).

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. I live in Lebanon which is located in the Middle East (Sadly, internet is super slow; rank is 166 in the world!). I am a person who likes to joke a lot to the point where limits are crossed, but believe me when it comes to being serious; I am a very nice person to socialize with, and the type of person who is “always there for you”.
I have a year and a half left to finish high school. I am not sure for what my future career will be (a big problem), but most probably it will be either finance or business. I always have to remember that: “Study first, play later”.
During my leisure time, I like to hang out with my friends (mostly ps3, and sometimes going to the cinemas), play my favorite sport ‘table tennis’ (I love it so much because I almost own everyone), and finally Counter Strike! At the moment, I am happy with my life.
I would like to be part of the neonDragon zombie team because it would be an honor in helping out and creating a cool and peaceful atmosphere in the servers (ZP1 & ZP2). People play for fun, and not to be insulted/harassed for no reason. Also, there is a lack of zombie members which is another reason for why the server needs more moderation. With my activity, I can give an extra hand.

Why did I choose this server to apply for? I applied for nD because it is a unique server where you can’t leave. I have tried other servers, but I just keep going back to nD. A special aura drives me back to play this server! Almost two years have passed, and I think I am ready for this.

Thanks for reading my application.

Edit: Changed the red color.
Last edited by him on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author him for the post:
Veghan
sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Re: him's application to join the zombie team

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

Change the red color mate, not a pleasure to read :p

I'll leave pro's con's later ;)

GL
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Helluuw him nice to see you finally apply =]]

Pro's
-Active
-Friendly and helpfull
-Your English is good
-Knows the rules
-Matured
-Brings good atmoshpere into zombie server
-You have many and also good idea's brought up into Zombie sector

Neutrals
-I wouldnt say you need to improve your forum activity but hangin around more then just the zombie sector would be nice to =))
-Reports, but you know how to handle and what you need to do whenever there's a cheater in Zombie.
-And im not pretty sure if you can handle or moderate a whole server by your own but thats something u need to train on when u get extend/trail eitherway its up on us to help you with that

Con's
Nope, sorry mate i have no con's for you :D except leave me alone when i'm on server you always trying to catch me !

Conclusion
Heyy him, I dont see why you shouldnt deserve an extend anyways even a trail, like i said above your a verry friendly guy and helpfull you come up with good idea's for the server thats a +1 for me and since i know u now for a while your a great guy and see potentional in you.
So my vote is a big YES Goodluck mate. cheers
These users thanked the author hybRid for the post (total 3):
him, wei, rayanspawn1
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Tomato
VIP

Post by Tomato »

Pro's
-Your English is good
-Knows the rules
-Friendly and helpfull
-Long time regular
-Active

Con's
-Beg money from me :trollface:
-noob

YES
These users thanked the author Tomato for the post:
him
wei

Post by wei »

hybRid wrote:Helluuw him nice to see you finally apply =]]

Pro's
-Active
-Friendly and helpfull
-Your English is good
-Knows the rules
-Matured

Neutrals
-I wouldnt say you need to improve your forum activity but hangin around more then just the zombie sector would be nice to =))
-Reports, but you know how to handle and what you need to do whenever there's a cheater in Zombie.
-And im not pretty sure if you can handle or moderate a whole server by your own but thats something u need to train on when u get extend/trail eitherway its up on us to help you with that

Con's
Nope, sorry mate i have no con's for you :D except leave me alone when i'm on server you always trying to catch me !

Conclusion
Heyy him, I dont see why you shouldnt deserve an extend anyways even a trail, like i said above your a verry friendly guy and helpfull you come up with good idea's for the server thats a +1 for me and since i know u now for a while your a great guy and see potentional in you.
I agree with my zombie-teammate :P I even agree with the con he wrote xD
U have my vote good luck^^
These users thanked the author wei for the post:
him
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
him

Post by him »

Luna` wrote:
hybRid wrote:Helluuw him nice to see you finally apply =]]

Pro's
-Active
-Friendly and helpfull
-Your English is good
-Knows the rules
-Matured

Neutrals

Con's

Conclusion
I agree with my zombie-teammate :P I even agree with the con he wrote xD
U have my vote good luck^^
Tomato wrote:Pro's
-Your English is good
-Knows the rules
-Friendly and helpfull
-Long time regular
-Active

Con's
-Beg money from me :trollface:
-noob

YES
Thank you guys/girls for the reviews :D
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Change the red color mate, not a pleasure to read :p

I'll leave pro's con's later ;)

GL
But I like the red color! :(
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Since I'm not playing zombie, or rarely playing zombie, I'll judge your personality in fun/jail servers.
This means I can't judge your rule knowledge etc.

Pro's
* Friendly, You are friendly towards friends and new players
* Helpfull, You help new comers and whenever someone needs your help you help out
* Mic, (Idk if it's needed for Zombie member) you are not afraid to talk
* Mature, you have your immature moments but overall your pretty mature
* Entertainer, you bring fun to the server which is really important to me

Neutrals
* Activity, you are pretty active on steam but I don't see you as really active ingame so idk
* Reports, Not really sure if you report that much its more of a questionmark
* Moderation, you do sometimes moderate but I'd like to see it more often

Con's
* Handle a full server, I'm not sure if you ready for this since you aren't really a type that people will listen to that much :/
* Gamble noob, its a fact you cant deny it...

Judging your personality and ingame behavior in fun and jail servers, I think your worth the trial.
If it appears your way different ingame in the zombie server as other servers (which I don't think is the case) it will be different though.
Anyway a trial won't hurt and I'll give the noobie a yes.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
him
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Pros

- You have the required age to apply.
- Very nice application.
- Good English.
- You are active in-game! Not only in zombie, but also jb and fun.
- You are known within the zombie-scene, the admins/members but also by the jb/fun people!
- You know the rules (on all servers).
- You know how to report cheaters although the amount of reports can use a boost!
- You are friendly and without a doubt fair. You don't have any troubles when speaking your mind/aren't afraid to be judged.
- You help people, and explain the rules if you feel there is a need to do so.

Neutrals

- Your forum activity is 'ok' although you should work on this. I know you are online every day and don't just post for the sake of it.

Cons

- Not sure whether you can handle a full server by yourself.

Conclusion

Yo him, I'm happy to see that you decided to make an application. I believe you will do just fine as a member. You are known, liked, you play everywhere, you know the rules, you don't hesitate when it comes to helping people and stepping up. You can be a bit quiet sometimes but that's nothing bad. My vote is a yes. Good luck with your application!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post (total 3):
KyuHyunie~, ZnK, him
rayanspawn1

Post by rayanspawn1 »

Pro's
-Your English is good
-Knows the rules
-Friendly and helpfull
-Long time regular
-Active

Con's
-Slow Internet Connection.

GL bro

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Last edited by rayanspawn1 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author rayanspawn1 for the post:
him
Palestine

-> Free Palestine.

What right did Britain have to grant you (Jews) somebody else's country...?

[youtube]p5IJnam54JA[/youtube]

KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

PROS
-Friendly
-Helpful
-Active
-Knows the rules

NEUTRALS
-Moderate
-Reports

CONS
-

You got my YES
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
him
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Him, i expected you to apply faster but you finally made one! Will say my things below.

Pro's
  • You are very friendly and trying to talk to everyone in-game.
  • You know the rules from different nD servers (Jailbreak,Zombie,Fun Dm)
  • Your English is good.
  • I like your application apart from the color.. Red :s my eyes man.
  • You have the required age to apply.
  • I saw you explaining the rules now and then and that is good. (Might try to help here and there a bit more but i think it's okay though)
  • You are pretty active in-game (Jailbreak,Zombie,Fun dm)
  • Even people might think that you can't report you clearly know what cheaters are. You always spam me (yes spam) when you see a cheater and that's good. (I prefer that then making a report for nothing because i still have to report it myself too then.
  • You are very mature, never saw you harassing/raging or such. Whenever there is a problem you always trying to fix it by talking and that is good.
Neutrals
  • Moderating could be a bit ''better'', like i already said above, you do help people now and then but you also explain things now and then. I not always see you doing it and i would like to see that.
Con's
  • You're very friendly and i'm unsure how you will act against people that really are abusing and such. Sometimes you have to act hard and i'm scared you will give like 10000 warnings (example) before you take action. Not that it is super bad but it can be frustrating for others and such.
  • Same as above, because of you being very friendly i'm unsure if you can handle a full server. I'm not sure if people will listen to you because you being nice. They might think 'oh he won't kick/ban/warn me when i do this/that because he is a nice guy'.
Conclusion

Hey there Him, i know you for a long time now and i can say that you are really member material. I do not think i have to say a lot because everything is pretty much said. I wouldn't know why you wouldn't be accepted because you are really a trail worth.

My vote will then also be Yes.
These users thanked the author Veghan for the post:
him
him

Post by him »

Thanks for the constructive responses:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Hello him,

I don't play much zombie as I did before and that's when I first met you back when you didn't have a steam account if I recall correctly, you were a cool guy just playing for fun, helping out and such and I really thought you'd apply back then but you left for a while, eitherway when you came back you were still a good candidate to apply just like you are now. I've been waiting for this application for a long time honestly but I guess you thought this was the right time. You're a pretty cool chilled guy, I seen you help out and stop people from harassing others. I wish you good luck mate!
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post:
him

sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

Lien~ wrote:Pros

- You have the required age to apply.
- Very nice application.
- Good English.
- You are active in-game! Not only in zombie, but also jb and fun.
- You are known within the zombie-scene, the admins/members but also by the jb/fun people!
- You know the rules (on all servers).
- You know how to report cheaters although the amount of reports can use a boost!
- You are friendly and without a doubt fair. You don't have any troubles when speaking your mind/aren't afraid to be judged.
- You help people, and explain the rules if you feel there is a need to do so.

Neutrals

- Your forum activity is 'ok' although you should work on this. I know you are online every day and don't just post for the sake of it.

Cons

- Not sure whether you can handle a full server by yourself.

Conclusion

Yo him, I'm happy to see that you decided to make an application. I believe you will do just fine as a member. You are known, liked, you play everywhere, you know the rules, you don't hesitate when it comes to helping people and stepping up. You can be a bit quiet sometimes but that's nothing bad. My vote is a yes. Good luck with your application!
Gonna agree to this one. You are a nice guy and a lot of people seem to like you. Show some more motivation and you will make it ;) !
These users thanked the author sILAZS#uNLEASHED for the post:
him
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

YES! This guy is brilliant. Seriously. ;)

Return to “Accepted Applications”